The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Comparing FL and Geylang experience

Just had a session with Gigi from DeParadise. Thought of sharing and comparing my experiences.

In my opinion, there are a few main categories of bonk locally.

1. Geylang. Mainly Thai and PRC.
Advantages: Wide choices (many houses, many ladies), discretion (no need to leave handphone number or sign in when entering), some rooms are better furnished than the higher end budget hotels, well known stars (e.g. G9 and G13 of L18H18, Xiu Xiu), good variety and quality cheap food at nearby kopitiams
Disadvantages: Rush (for 30mins or 45mins session), running in people you know at lobby

2. Thai FL (operated through OKT)
Advantages: Wide choices online (FL88, Preciousbabe, My OKT, etc), FL profile and photos online, value for money ($100 - $150 for a solid 90mins)
Disadvantages: Loss of privacy (handphone booking, get/sign-in for transit rooms for some FL), inexperience of some young FL, unable to communicate well in English, what you see (in photo with heavy make up and airbrush) and expect is usually not eaxctly what you get, popular and experieced FL have to go back Thailand due to short visa (but then again high turnover means new faces)

3. Exotic FL (Korean, Russian, etc, operate through OKT).
Advantages: Exotic, pricing usually includes room
Disadvantages: Slightly pricey (at 45mins for $150 and above), exotic but may not be pretty

4. Independent FL (mostly locals and some PRC)
Advantages: Usually able to communicate better
Disadvantages: More pricey (above $200), no photos so have to rely heavily on FR, relatively difficulty in booking/finding common slot

As I can spend more time with Thai FL, I find the GFE better. There is very little rush, the FL are more sincere (they still retain a lot of their courtesy, maybe due to culture), and at slightly more than $100 per visit (try to get those with morning 'breakfast' promotion, may excl trasit room at around $20 - $30 for two hours) its definitely value for money.
Old 15-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
PEACELUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Comparing FL and Geylang experience

simple words.... one mans meat, one mans poison...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1