The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
desperadobig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KK-Pls Share Info and Share Experience

To all pros,bros and cheong bros.

I decided to open a new thread for Sabah as i don't see that around this forum there is not much thread or FR regarding sabah .

So to all the people that are travelling to sabah please share what information you have or write a FR here and I will try and give you more info or OKT numbers and FL numbers and share with all you people coming down to KK . No worries as I understand the policy of this forum . .. nothing will be reveal in public like no. and places but will send you information if anyone of you people are coming down here.

Plus people who knows around sabah kk area please share.

Desperado
Old 05-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KK-Pls Share Info and Share Experience

Hmmm.....suitable nick for you. You have searched around the Forum??

There's at least TWO (2) threads dedicated to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. You may say not for the whole of Sabah; so you have lubangs for Kudat, Tenom, Tawau, Lahad Datu, Jemborgan or Kota Belud??

For the more informative thread, click here:

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...t=10289&page=2

You can contribute and share your lubangs there (if you so wish).

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 05-10-2006, 04:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

CibLover is also known as KukuLover!! kekekeke...
Old 05-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Hmmm.....suitable nick for you. You have searched around the Forum??

There's at least TWO (2) threads dedicated to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. You may say not for the whole of Sabah; so you have lubangs for Kudat, Tenom, Tawau, Lahad Datu, Jemborgan or Kota Belud??

For the more informative thread, click here:

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...t=10289&page=2

You can contribute and share your lubangs there (if you so wish).

Cheers.
I see... well i apparently saw the thread there as well but not as interesting. .. well for the places you mention well apparently i can get info and lubang about the places around there..

Besides .. not to be proud of myself or anything but I would say a few people only know in KK where there is a budget sweet and sexy clean Pinoy and Indon for a price of RM 50 till 60 a shot ...

but i do have the OKT contact no. plus these girls are actually FL and usually go for check up at least 1 week once..

and the thread you posted apparently don't seem to be active anymore.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
hahaha OMG . . . well good to know he is a lover
Old 05-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Yes, I'm a kukuLover. I love my kuku too much. Unlike you, nowadays like to use your kuku to talk. Talk co*k lar you. Ma Hai!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperadobig
...and the thread you posted apparently don't seem to be active anymore.
Bro, thread inactive because people choose to open NEW threads. Sounds familiar??

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 05-10-2006, 07:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Yes, I'm a kukuLover. I love my kuku too much. Unlike you, nowadays like to use your kuku to talk. Talk co*k lar you. Ma Hai!!
YSH is back!! hehehe... Must fark hor, if not no fun.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperadobig

Besides .. not to be proud of myself or anything but I would say a few people only know in KK where there is a budget sweet and sexy clean Pinoy and Indon for a price of RM 50 till 60 a shot ...

but i do have the OKT contact no. plus these girls are actually FL and usually go for check up at least 1 week once..

and the thread you posted apparently don't seem to be active anymore.
Wah how to true is that lar!! or Bah!! Check up at LEAST onces a WEEK!!(yes i believe pregnancy test)Most of these FL (Pinay) usually MIB does them RAW!

i been know such cases where FL caught by them! After releasing them out! MIB will call them and woo them to be their GF!

As for 50-60 a shot i dont think i

wanna try!! seen them during midnights standing 2-3 ladies back lanes

(shoplots) town areas!I usually hang my butt at penampang area! R n B pub where huge selection of PINAY to choose from!As for locals KK gers some MP

mamasan will intro for ON rm350-400!(kazas and dusun)! some FL does just $120-200 ON only!Bervely appartments have plently! Ask my Regular Taxi Driver and

he shall bring to u!Sometimes Stocks limited !have 2 call if FL to check if need extra cash they will work!

Last edited by leeman; 06-10-2006 at 04:30 AM.
Old 06-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeman
Wah how to true is that lar!! or Bah!! Check up at LEAST onces a WEEK!!(yes i believe pregnancy test)Most of these FL (Pinay) usually MIB does them RAW!

i been know such cases where FL caught by them! After releasing them out! MIB will call them and woo them to be their GF!

As for 50-60 a shot i dont think i

wanna try!! seen them during midnights standing 2-3 ladies back lanes

(shoplots) town areas!I usually hang my butt at penampang area! R n B pub where huge selection of PINAY to choose from!As for locals KK gers some MP

mamasan will intro for ON rm350-400!(kazas and dusun)! some FL does just $120-200 ON only!Bervely appartments have plently! Ask my Regular Taxi Driver and

he shall bring to u!Sometimes Stocks limited !have 2 call if FL to check if need extra cash they will work!
Wow they must have really Ripped you off with the price of RM 350-400! a shot?? and FL from 120- 200?? << well thats a normal price... and yes R n B pub does have a lot of pinoy but now a days they get raided so often that they usually go into hidings. Plus RM 50 till Rm 60 a shots these FL don't hang out near the back lane and when your asking for a back lane for RM 50 to 60 per shot your over the price usually they will only charge RM 35 till 40 thats it because they are very lowlow quality. plus RM 50 to 60 these FL waits for you in the rooms and just like normal people do when they stay over night and stuff so these pimps will give you the ROom no. and you just knock on the door and walah!!! you find these chicks around plus ..... you don't need to be afraid about anything.. don't like the chicks just walk away and customer service is very good whenever there are new chicks on the block they will actually SMS you or Call you for new stocks have arrive plus.. sometimes lucky you get PRC for RM 100 a shot and the rest behind it nego with them you might even get RM 200 for over night.. haha cheers

Plus there are a few FL located near "Fire Fire" area as well which goes for RM 150 a shot.

Desperado
Old 06-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Hey threadstarter... if u know so much then contribute lorr... WTF wanna ask... and when ppl share... tell them they have been ripped off..

Like CIB say... how to have active thread unless ppl stop starting new thread... no special treatment for threadstarters u know...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hey threadstarter... if u know so much then contribute lorr... WTF wanna ask... and when ppl share... tell them they have been ripped off..

Like CIB say... how to have active thread unless ppl stop starting new thread... no special treatment for threadstarters u know...
Tai SE HENG! Now i know your frustration hehehe so many Bro to please and so many SoHai to teach!
Old 07-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome newbie desperadobig,

Looks like you have started things off on the wrong foot here. But all will come to past if you post some nice juicy KK field reports.

Just share what you know first. You would be better off if you shared without having any expectations of what might be posted in return.

PS
leeman mentioned RM350-400 ON, that's OverNight. Not one shot.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

i'm a newbie ....... jst wan 2 say hi

i was jst transferred 2 kk for abt 2 mths n found kk a nice place 4 all cheongsters. Pinoy / local going for 300 to 350 overnite only n can join u as early as 8pm onward. i hv arranged few 4 my clients fr outstation n overseas n they r quite impressed with the service offered. Hang out in place like Cocoon n u may b offered by sm OKT there is u r alone or with a group of guys esp if u r regular liao !!!!!

as my family is with me, i hv 2 cheong outstation like in tawau. PRC is highly recommended as only 400 - 450 overnite. U can go 2 the mp in m**** p***, k******* n k*** p****.......

last but nt least, u can go 2 places like the bed in waterfront where u can easily hook up w sm girls or even their waitresses ...... vr open minded ladies
Old 10-10-2006, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyx
hi all,

i'm a newbie ....... jst wan 2 say hi
i was jst transferred 2 kk for abt 2 mths n found kk a nice place 4 all cheongsters. Pinoy / local going for 300 to 350 overnite only n can join u as early as 8pm onward. i hv arranged few 4 my clients fr outstation n overseas n they r quite impressed with the service offered. Hang out in place like Cocoon n u may b offered by sm OKT there is u r alone or with a group of guys esp if u r regular liao !!!!!

as my family is with me, i hv 2 cheong outstation like in tawau. PRC is highly recommended as only 400 - 450 overnite. U can go 2 the mp in m**** p***, k******* n k*** p****.......

last but nt least, u can go 2 places like the bed in waterfront where u can easily hook up w sm girls or even their waitresses ...... vr open minded ladies
Nah nah....see thats the real damages currently in KK! I ll bet that! Thats true infor

Cheers skyx and have fun!
Old 10-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi leeman,

r u fr kk ? i jst went to wave lately n the charges r 50 per hr n the girls there r really wild n kinky ..... pull me 2 t toilet n blew me up
t drinks there r std pricing .... abt 40++ per jug n they charge based on per hour unless special svs offered where they may demand an addn hour or 2. highly recommended for cheongster who love ktv scene.

also went to Bee Kim lounge bt their price is vr high n prc need min 6 hours. 1 shot irrespective of race cost 500 n overnite 1k
luckily, others paid under entertainment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1