The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

To reiterate, please refrain from posting in this thread, which is strictly for my FR ONLY. All posts other than mine would be deleted from this thread by the Admin. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A breath of Fresh air!

Yayaahoo! A breath of fresh air ...

WL Name - Yaya
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young (according to her) but looks younger
Height - 1.6m (w/o heels)
Tits - Natural and pointy A cups with reddish brown nips
Built - Superbly slim and built like a teenager
Home Base - L2047
Misc info - Debuted less than a month ago

Yaya is pretty as far as I am concern ... she has sharp nose with high bridge, big double eyelid eyes, small mouth and a little chubby cheeks (like those of Paige Chua). No hint of surgical augmentation on her face. She has long straight silky smooth tress that she put it to good use during the foreplay ... She may not possess the cool aura of the ex Yaya @ 1649 (who has had a short stint in GL) but in contrast, she has a very bubbly, charming, chatty and unpretentious outlook. I like her genuine and straight-forward personality. I love the way she giggled loudly ... very naturally adorable.

I fancy Yaya’s sexual approach a lot as she doesn’t go thru a series of conventional & stereotypical sex routines like most if not all WLs do ... I am getting bore with such fixed routines these days as I have been a GL player for more than a decade. Yaya & I allowed nature takes its course, and did not let conventional practice dictates the pace and routine ... We graduated from mild to intermediate petting once we were inside the room ... ultimately we reached a level where we engaged in very heavy petting ... needless to say we skipped the shower part as she obviously knew very well that I have bathed prior to visiting her ... we were all over each other with our tongues, lips and hands and most importantly, our mind eclipsed ... the intense proximity of intimacy resulted (in essence, our breathe, our hair, our bodies and our genitals) was ultra stimulating and drove up my sexual adrenaline a few notches ... At that juncture we were only 3/4 naked ... she has removed her panty and bra but her dress was still intact whilst I was still in my shirt but without my brief ... She then proceeded to give me a “heavenly” fellatio whilst I reciprocated with a cunnilingus ... To my pleasant surprise, she gotten wet very quickly ... At this moment, I knew she was ready for “my assault” ... I signaled her to switch to gal rodeo ride first (after putting on the necessary safety gear) ... in this position, I could do wonder with my mouth & tongue against hers and I also sucked her nips like a deprived child alternately ... I ultimately reached a point of no return in missionary ... It was certainly another orgasm with tons of sexual oomph.

If u are looking for very good service WL, she is definitely not the one. She is highly selective in allowing clients to french her. However if u crave for natural sex and GFE, she is not to be missed ... To me, she brought on a breath of fresh air ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-04-2019 at 01:01 AM.
Old 22-04-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A sexy and slutty whore with solid service to boot!

A sexy and slutty whore with fantabulous service!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 21 years young (looks slightly more mature)
Height - 1.68m on barefoot
Tits - Natural Full B cup with pale brown nips
Home Base - 1654A
Misc Info - Debuted barely a month (same batch as the likes of Angel, Dan Dan, Xiao Ai, etc.)

Looks - She looks slutty and sexy especially when she let her hair down whilst in action. She looks slightly more mature than her 21 years. She has long brown tress, double eyelid eyes, medium high nose ridge and thick pouty lips that makes her look sexy.

Bod - Neither slim nor plump. Something like Zhi Zhi; Ex-WL @ 1606 ... a little more towards voluptuous. She possesses S shape and with attractive perky butt. Very sexy indeed. She has fair and superbly smooth complexion. She has a couple of tattoos on her shoulder and shoulder blade. The one on her shoulder blade is a phrase - “Nothing ....... Foolish lover”

Pre-shower routine - We engaged in intermediate level petting where we were semi naked ... non-stop DFK ensued as we were heated up ... excellent sexual momentum resulted even though we were new to each other ... she was certainly sporting and spontaneous to my whims and fancies. We canoodled on the bed as long as we could b4 we proceeded to the shower cubicle.

Shower Action - Lots of B2B and G2G stimulation ... excellent effort from her. She also gave me a Super deep thrusted BBBJ ... We engaged in a lengthy DFK b4 we got out of the shower cubicle to towel dry ourselves. She volunteered to towel-dry me ... Good expression of GFE.

Cat-Bath - Very thorough tongue stimulation from front to back torso.

AR - She used a mixture of slow & fast licking method with hard & ultra deep pushing of her tongue into my ass-h@le. Great effort!

DFK - Excellent and skilful ... she frenched me without prompting. We were so into it that we ran out of breathe on many occasions.

BBBJ - Sensual and with appropriate pressure applied at the right time ... She employed Super deep thrusted method. Her lips touched the base of my penis. Awesome feat! She also adopted 69 position without me prompting. I took the opportunity to give her delicious and palatable looking abalone a good lashing. Shiok!

FJ - She love to be thrusted deep, fast and hard as she claimed that she has deep pussy. We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking and I ultimately reached orgasmic phase in missionary. She was very passionate, engaging and proactive in the FJ department ... I enjoyed myself thoroughly. She is a commando in the making!

RTF - Yes, especially if I need solid sex with lots of passion and spontaneity ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-04-2019 at 08:01 AM.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Thumbs up she is a Super duper whore!

A Super Duper Courtesan!

WL Name - Xiao Ai (aka Little Luv)
Origin - Xi An, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx 1.63m w/o heels
Tits - Natural A cups with pale pink nips
Built - Slim with perky butt
Home Base - 1654A
Misc info - Debuted approx 2 months plus ago

Looks - Xiao Ai is considered quite pretty by today’s GL standard and she possesses fair and smooth complexion. she has shoulder length tress which was tinted in light brown color. She has a tattoo in one of her shoulder blades ... Just like Dan Dan, she was very approachable and sociable. In addition, she exhibited fantastic whore attitude. I was impressed instantly as she warmed up to me pretty quick even when we met for the very first time.

Pre-Shower foreplay - Obviously our chemistry was unbelievably awesome otherwise she would not be in my first tier degree of Shiokness category ... sexual chemistry is something either we have or we don’t ... I was mesmerised by every move she took in setting up the sexual momentum. We engaged in light heavy petting from standing to lying on the mattress. I pulled off her panty to give her a cunnilingus so as to warm things up ... she appeared to enjoy it as she wriggled in ecstasy ... we then frenched passionately by default b4 we showered.

Shower Action - she gave me a highly erotic B2B and G2G stimulation. We frenched wherever the situation present itself. Every movement she made was apparently seamless and smooth with zero hiccup.

AR - Very skilfully done with lots of hand actions to ensure a constant concentration of sexual juices moving toward my downsouth ... she doesn’t use the poke method but she would adopt licking and flicking of her tongue method. Her tongue pressure against my ass-h@le was optimal.

BBBJ - She adopted slow and sensual method ... 3/4 deep thrusted ... It was stylishly & artistically done.

French - Just like Dan Dan, her French kiss skill is awesome. We engaged in DFK as Long as we could sustain our breathing. She frenched with her eyes close and simultaneously, she caressed my face + hair + pecs alternately with feel. Shiok to the max!

Catbath - She gave me a good licking from front to back torso. She also used her nipples to stimulate my torso and alternately sucked and licked my nipples as well as my neck. She also liked to lick and blow air into my ears.

Cunnilingus - she set on my face and rubbed her pussy against my tongue ... lots of her pussy fluid + my saliva was discharged as a result. It was certainly a warm, slippery and moist affair.

FJ - Very enthusiastic and spontaneous ... she was game to adopt several patterns to my desire. I ultimately climaxed in my favourite position - Missionary. My dick was still deep inside her love hole even after I have ejaculated. We then Frenched deeply and passionately once more. It was a mesmerising bonk! She is a Super Duper whore!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-05-2019 at 12:07 AM.
Old 13-05-2019, 03:26 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Her looks coruscated colors!

Her looks (as well as her personality) coruscates rainbow colors!

WL Name - Shuang Shuang
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young ( according to her)
Height - Approx 1.58m (w/o heels)
Tits - A cup with reddish brown cherry like nips
Built - Super slim and petite (like a late teen)
Home Base - L1612
Misc info - Debuted barely a month ago

Shuang2 is a gorgeous babe and she looks younger than her age. I agree with DPower that she looks like Taiwanese Superstar, Joey Wong (younger & petite version). I would put it around 50% max. She is sociable and has colorful personality.

I fancy Shuang2 not because of her service but her looks and spontaneous plus natural sexual approach. In terms of service, she is amateurish. I don’t really mind as she gave me a feel as if I was making love with my lover who doesn’t have much experience in sex. Shuang2 has great personality and is sociable. She was very chatty and gave me the impression that she wanna focus on making money in Sg. She made me float a little when she uttered - “You are so hot, I like what I see ....” (in mandarin) the moment when we entered the room. At that juncture, I knew I would be in for a great time with this lass.

Do not expect the typical full spectrum of cat150 service from her. However she still provided me with the basic services like Cat-bath, B2B stimulation in the shower, BBBJ, FJ, etc.

We engaged in light heavy petting once we were in the room. She appeared to fancy this segment very much and was certainly in-sync with me without any sign of restraint. This brought on my sexual adrenaline to another level as I love spontaneity and natural approaches from whore. DFK became second nature as the Pre-shower process progressed. I then slipped my fingers into her panty to stimulate her clit ... she gave up a womanly moan as a result. I pulled off her panty and gave her beautiful abalone a good lengthy tongue lashing ... she shivered with excitement. Upon seeing her reaction, I continued to “torment” her clit till it began to intumesce in red.

In the shower segment, I slided my erected dick against her butt crack ... she leaned back and grinding her curvy butt against my erected dick, I was in heaven and I started to caress her clit and groped her tits ... she then turned around to perform a B2B stimulation ... We later engaged in DFK again by default.

In the bedroom, I licked and caressed all over her body ... she apparently
wriggled in enjoyment, and I blew hot air around her neck and ears, I caressed & licked her inner thighs, her butt, abs, boobs, vagina wall, and clit in deliberate fashion ... I could sense her heavy breathing ... I could also feel her hands doing the same thing to my dick,  I was in heaven. She then proceeded to perform BBBJ on me. She kept eye contact with me as she kissed her way down the shaft, and back up to the head. Licking her lips, she took the head into her mouth, she gently sucked on it. I could see her saliva dripping down from her mouth to my dick. Albeit her BBBJ ain’t as skillful as those elite WL, I was very turned on as it was rare to have such a gorgeous babe BBBJing me in GL. I reciprocated by burying my tongue into her downsouth hole ... and I would finger her pussy and ass-h@le alternately.

She ultimately declared to me she was ready for my dick inside her ... we only adopted missionary as I wanna look deep into her eyes and face whilst thrusting her in missionary fashion. Besides that we spent hell lots of time in the foreplay segment. I slammed my fully erected cock hard and furious into her tight & moist pussy ... We frenched passionately & deeply in this position till I reached the orgasmic phase.

I felt like I was making up with a GF ... shiokalicious!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 13-05-2019 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Talking A seductive Courtesan

A seductive Courtesan who is all out to please!

WL Name - Bai Bing
Origin - Shanxi province, PRC
Age - 25 years young (guesstimate)
Height - Approx 1.63m
Tits - Natural D cup (she claimed that she wore 36D brassiere) which sagged like papaya & with pale pink nips.
Built - Slim but with tummy protrusion. She has a tattoo near the side of her tummy (can’t remember the exact position)
Home Base - 1649
Misc Info - Debuted barely 3-4 days when I first tried her and she has lots of prior experience in the flesh trade

I don’t find Bai Bing pretty but more towards being seductive from the first glance. She has fair and smooth body complexion ... if you like Shan Shan’s looks (@1606), you may like her as she seems to have common mouth like Shan Shan @ 1606 ... IMO, Bai Bing’s mouth is positioned a tad to close to her nose which may mar her overall looks a little and her nose is a little too big ... However she has nice big sparkling eyes. Yes, she looks a little like those Jap AV Artist with that seductive looks.

She was sporting and more than willing to romp & pet with me on the mattress as long as time permits b4 we proceeded to the shower. She performed B2B and G2G stimulation in the shower cubicle. She finished this segment with a 3/4 deep BBBj. We engaged in DFK b4 we towel dried ourselves.

She performed catbath on my back and front torso briefly before giving me a pussy-run against my dick ... only a layer of lube separated her pussy with my bare dick (note: w/o penetration) ... I set upright and then, I engaged in DFK with her ... She then gave me a brief AR plus 3/4 deep thrust BBBJ ...

I adopted lotus, doggy thrust and missionary ... As usual I climaxed in the missionary position. I thrusted her furiously and deeply whilst in missionary. We frenched continuously in this position. Upon ejaculation, we took a breather and then we frenched passionately again before I withdrew my dick from her pussy ....

When she told me she has lots of experience in this trade, my expectation naturally has risen but am afraid that her overall sex performance/skill level (except DFK) didn’t live up to what she claimed ... TBH, many WLs from 54A could beat her hands down in the service aspect. However she has excellent whore attitude.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-06-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old 17-06-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

To reiterate, please refrain from posting in this thread, which is strictly for my FR ONLY. All posts other than mine would be deleted from this thread by the Admin. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Gorgeous whore blessed with Pan Asian looks!

A Gorgeous whore blessed with Pan Asian Looks!

WL Name - Yue Liang (月亮)
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58 m (w/o heels)
Built - Medium, wide hip, and rounded butt. She has a tribal tattoo on her left upper arm
Tits - Surgically-Augmented D cupper with pale pink nips. Some thought they are C but IMO, they are D. Try to feel the lower sides of each breast for "non-homogenous hardness" which is a good tell tale sign ... The rest of her tits felt homogenously natural. They are rounded in shape, firm and dense to my feel. It was a well done boob job!
Home Base - L2062A
Misc Info - Debuted about 11-12 days ... I have had her b4 her strawberry leave

Yue Liang is blessed with gorgeous Pan Asian looks which is very rare in GL ... The other past whores whom I could remember with Pan Asian looks are Lisa @ 1606, Vivi @ 1606, Jia Yi @ 1639, Manli @ 1820 (most recent), and one more Russian-Chinese mixed WL @ the now-defunct 1805, can't remember her moniker ...

I agree with Omnia to a certain extent that Yue Liang resembles Melody Low but only when Melody Low wore vampy, sharp and loud makeup style. However she is not as tall and slim as Melody Low. In fact Yue Liang looks good without makeup too (from her Wechat pics) ... Yue Liang has very sharp facial features like a Caucasian and with beautiful almond facial shape to boot.

Albeit Yue Liang went thru the full CAT150 service spectrum (except AR) with me, she is not a high level service provider unlike most of the whores from 54A. She licked and sucked my torso and nips whilst in the shower ... and then followed by a sensuous BBBJ. We naturally initiated DFK whilst in the shower cubicle. I initiated dick sliding along her ass crack & caressing of her tits + clit before ending the shower segment. One of the great things about her was, she was more than happy to accommodate to my whims and fancy in the pre-shower routine where we engaged in various forms of petting (from light to heavy) on the mattress b4 we proceeded to the shower cubicle. This suits me to a T! I simply love commercial WL behaves like my real life lover ... that is spontaneous foreplay and sexual approach.

Yue Liang's bedroom service before the coital includes, pre-coital massage, brief cat-bath, licking on my scrotum, area between my testicles and ass-crack, BBBJ and tits grinding on my dick ... And again DFK was naturally initiated without hiccup ... It was done with good feel as our hands were all over each other whilst we frenched passionately and deeply.

If you've an inclination to proactively develop proximate intimacy from a sexual perspective with a gorgeous babe without expecting top notch service like me, she is one you should not miss! She certainly has excellent whore attitude and fun personality ... I must say I enjoyed myself thoroughly without a doubt ...

Note: There are actually 3 other WLs from this shop with physical outlook that I fancy ... I shall FR wherever my time permits ... Henceforth, please pardon me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-07-2019 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Thumbs up She is the epitome of YTL service-provider

She is an epitome of a Yi Tiao Long Service-Provider

WL Name - Shuang Shuang (Girl # 6)
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 21 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx 1.57 m (w/o heels)
Tits - Natural B cupper with pale brown nips. Not exactly a big or full B cup like some ppl claimed
Built - Petite, somewhat slim but a little flabby in certain areas of her anatomy.
Home Base - WH12

IMO, Shuang2 is not those pretty type that stands up from the pack. However she is youngish and sweet looking with her delicate facial features.

Shuang2 is a diligent and detail oriented Yi Tiao Long service provider ... She offered me the full suit of CAT150 services from the bathroom inflatable mattress to the bedroom ... She finished off the session with finesse. Her services included Pre shower foreplay, sensual BBBJ, sole stimulation using nips, deep AR, B2B stimulation on both inflatable & bedroom mattresses, raw G2G grinding, DFK and FJ in various patterns. BTW she has super tight, nice looking and completely waxed pussy. During the inflatable mattress action, she adopted 69 (without prompting) for me to taste her yumilicious pussy!

To put things in perspective ... below is a comparison of Shuang2 with the other 2 previous outstanding YTL service-providers -

Complete coverage and detail orientedness

Apple (Ex 1856 WL): 8.5/10
1G Shuang Shuang (Ex W12 WL): 8.0/10
Shuang Shuang (present WL) - 9.0/10

Technique + skill Employed

Apple: 9.5/10
1G Shuang2: 8.8/10
Shuang Shuang: 8.0/10

Looks

Apple: 6.8/10
1G Shuang2: 8.0/10
Present Shuang2: 6.9/10

At this juncture, I have to say Shuang2 offers the best YTL services money could buy in GL ... The newbies from this shop have yet to be proven and verified. I dare to say those WLs from L2036 is not even 10% of Shuang2’s standard.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-07-2019 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Thumbs up I found a Nympho in GL ...

MaXx found a nympho in GL!

WL Name - An An
Origin - ????, PRC
Height - Approx 1.65m w/o heels
Built - Super slim, taut, youthful, flat abs, a little leggy with perky butt (my type!)
Tits - Well-developed A cup (curvy at the bottom) with cherry-like pale reddish nips
Home Base - WH06
Misc Info - If I could remember she has been around since 6 months’ plus ago

I would say An An is not those pretty pretty type but she is sexy ... In fact she looks like a local “chilli-Padi” lian where one could find in those funky clubs for the younger generation. She has jet black hair and healthy pale tan complexion. She has a tattoo on one of her shoulder blades. She was very sociable, chatty and liberal.

During the pre-shower routine, she gotten into action very quickly and proactively engaged in very heavy petting with me ... I was kinda surprised as not many whores from GL behaved so realistically horny. Her sexual actions as well as her super passionate & DFK was extraordinare. I so far encountered very wild Vietnamese lasses behaving in this kinky plus horny fashion only in KTVs ... She ultimately declared that she loves sex and hence she ain’t acting according to her ... Wow! LOL!

Our heavy petting continued whilst in the shower room ... she also gave me a stimulating soapy rub all over my erotic zones ... at one instance I stood behind her to slide my hard rod along her ass-crack to mimic a rear entry thrust ... I simultaneously caressed her tits, her clits, inserting my finger stealthily into her love hole, sucked her neck and frenched her momentarily. Shiok to the max!

She gave me an ultra deep thrusted BBBJ and she would lick my testicles too. I don’t enjoy her AR as she performed it with a condom! She lost to whores from 54A on this particular department. However her sexy raw pussy grinding against my hard rod was heavenly stimulating. I needed lots of mental attitude to control my ejaculation. LOL!!

FJ was very spontaneous, and proactive for sure as she is a nympho. I received quadruple dosages of DFK from her. Her moaning was subtle and realistic unlike many whores who produced very obviously unreal moan when performing cat-bath and even to the extent of when they were not being stimulated at all. Her stimulation technique could send very sharp sexual senses to my brain where it propagated towards all my erotically sensitive zones of my anatomy. Awesome!

An An is a global class whore and very hard to come by these days ... Excellent attitude as well! She is an intermediate level Nympho.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-07-2019 at 10:04 AM.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Smile Just an usual stereotypical bonk!

Just an usual stereotypical bonk ....

WL Name - Yue Ke
Origin - Guizhou, PRC
Age - 25 years young (my guesstimation)
Height - Approx 1.63 - 1.64m (w/o heels)
Tits - A cup with pale brown nips
Built - Slim, fair and with somewhat perky butt but tummy protrusion getting obvious
Home Base - L2062A
Misc Info - Debuted more than half a year ago

To me, Yue Ke looks palatable and somewhat attractive with her rather sharp facial features, long silky smooth tress, smally mouth and fair complexion but her eyes are not very huge like Yue Liang. She could pass off as an office executive working in CBD if she dresses like one ...

She offered me the full spectrum of CAT150 services that included pre-shower foreplay (initiated by me of course), B2B stimulation, shower actions, lip kissing only, AR, raw pussy filing-on-dick, and BBBJ. Her BBBJ was the spectacle of her overall performance ... she would twist her head and torso enthusiastically as she engulfed the length of my hard rod into her tiny mouth ... Her pussy filing action against my dick was very stimulating too. She would simultaneously use her fingers to caress my dick head as she gyrated longitudinally along the length of my dick ... The shiokness almost killed me! Not sure if she would do it with other clients of hers. Henceforth, do not flame me if you dun get it. Just like anybody, it is very common for whores to exercise favoritism. She was accommodating to any sex patterns I desire during the FJ segment.

Yue Ke offered rather standard and a little mechanical service but am not certain she would be more receptive and spontaneous if I RTF. The good thing is, her attitude is not bad and she would at least go thru the standard CAT150 services. To me, she was just an usual stereotypical bonk ... nothing less or more. However you should give her a go if you find her palatable. I usually use my intuition more than the feedback from SBF to gauge if I should proceed or step on the brake ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-07-2019 at 05:02 PM.
Old 22-07-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-07-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

A Stellar Performance from a SYT!

WL Name - August aka #8
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 22 years young according to her
Height - Approx. 1.55m
Built - Petite ... Diminutive ... Slim ... She has a tattoo of a woman face on her right shoulder, another one on her right upper tit with phrase - “Love proved everything” and one more floral pattern on her left side ankle.
Tits - Very well developed natural B cupper ... They look big on her petite frame. She has beautiful looking pale brownish pink nips.
Home Base - WH12
Misc info - Debuted about 5-6 months ago.

August is a very youngish looking SYT ... she could pass off as a 18-19 years old teen ...

She offered awesome YTL services ... one phrase to describe the session which I enjoyed thoroughly - “sensually stimulating to the max!”

Her B2B stimulation, AR, deep-thrusted BBBJ, DFK, cat-bath and raw pussy grinding against my dick were professionally done with finesse and in double dosages (both on the inflatable and bedroom mattresses) ... There are not many in GL who could produce such stellar performance ... B4 she performed AR on me, she dripped water from her mouth onto my ass-crack ... very stimulating and creative indeed! Pressure applied during AR and BBBJ was fantabulously optimum. BTW she has ultra tight pussy ... and she was game for any sexual pattern I desired.

I was a little addicted to her as I upped her on two consecutive days ... am not kidding ... It is very rare that I would do that ... You may have to try her to understand where I am coming from. I don’t see the need to elucidate any further as she is already a resident ang pai of WH12.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Ella is fantabulous... to say the least!

Ella is fantabulous ... to say the least!

WL Name - Ella
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 22-23 years young (my guesstimation)
Height - Approx. 1.55 m without heels
Built - Slim, petite and flat abs with minimal fats ... fair and smooth complexion
Tits - surgically augmented Full B cups with pale pink nips. From the look even without having me to feel them, I can tell they are not natural but it is a well done boob job as they still feel soft and natural to a certain extent ...
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted since 9 months plus ago

Ella is a pretty girl and could pass off as a 18 years young teenager.

She performed the full spectrum of Cat150 services with finesse and in accordance to 54A de facto standard.

I was feeling exhilarated as she was very game and spontaneous in engaging Pre shower foreplay with me. We reached a stage of very intense petting that we almost wanna start the coital but we decided to shower b4 we progressed further. She offered B2B stimulation, licking of my nips, soapy stimulation all over my bod, rubbing of my dick against her ass cracked during the shower action ... we completed this segment with a lengthy DFK ...

She continued to perform another dose of awesome B2B stimulation on the mattress. She would used her nips to caress my torso and her clit to rub against my butt cheek and tailbone ... highly stimulating. When I was lying on my back, she would perform B2B stimulation again plus subtle HJ ... we engaged in DFK wherever the situation presented itself. She then performed AR whilst I was positioned on my fours ... Her BBBJ was half-throated with lots of hand actions ... she would rub her pussy against my thigh whilst performing bbbj as if she also wanna be stimulated.

I gave her pussy a lashing with my warm and slippery tongue. BTW, she has beautiful pussy ... it appeared that she has waxed her pussy and only left a small turf on her pubic area. She also did a raw pussy grinding against my hard on dick but without penetration ... I could feel her vagina fluid being discharged on my dick ...

She was very accommodating in changing sex position ... I ultimately climaxed in missionary ... We engaged in DFK non-stop till I reached a point of no return.

Ella’s performance and attitude were fantabulous, to say the least. She is definitely a rtf material as far as I am concern.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-08-2019 at 10:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1