The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Soon they blame sg for exporting virus to them. Then they blame sg for not buying vaccines from them. Eventually they blame sg for taking claim of South China Sea. Oh ya they will stop sending prostitutes to sg which eventually kill sg economy. 555555.
Sg gahment play middleman and ok man to US & China! China most probably wont blame sg! They will still blame the US! There are still new gals coming (not many) and they are willingly to serve 14 days quarantine of cuz the quality prc gal now shld be not as good as the pre-covid times! So tat mean sg money is still good to earn for them! In future, the prc gal will still come gl but price might increase! As long china remain overpopulated, there will be gals in debt and in need of quick cash!
Old 26-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal View Post
Sg gahment play middleman and ok man to US & China! China most probably wont blame sg! They will still blame the US! There are still new gals coming (not many) and they are willingly to serve 14 days quarantine of cuz the quality prc gal now shld be not as good as the pre-covid times! So tat mean sg money is still good to earn for them! In future, the prc gal will still come gl but price might increase! As long china remain overpopulated, there will be gals in debt and in need of quick cash!
Bro now is reduced to 7 days quarantine for prc.latest by MOH 😄
Old 26-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Try to buy an air ticket, tell that to
For FL , they do not immediate response to your request, sometimes no response.
Also sometimes confirmed booking also get delayed or fly aero plane. How to manage your time?
You also don’t know who you gonna get, the photos for FL local means nothing without the face. For other domes, they may be photoshopped or in some cases totally different person.

So have you tried all these categories to make your comment?
That is the problem with fl .I book 10pm.the girl mw hotel morning çomfirmed .at 9pm she text saying old man book her 4 hours pay her 600 $$.many old men are spoiling the market. Another mw girl told me old man pay 500 dollars for 3 hours screw one time only.he wanted companionship��
Old 27-08-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
The pricing must be smart, $230 is too much, it would directly compete with the freelancer prices.
It would make sense, if government open some GL houses again to offer basic sex first, like a basic haircut some months back.
30mins only, one position only, shower alone, have mask, all for $50-60.
At least the houses would have some customers back, certainly not big business but at least some bucks back in the pocket.
Yeap. and i guarantee u 95% of the customer wont follow such law once house open haha.
Old 27-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Yeap. and i guarantee u 95% of the customer wont follow such law once house open haha.
I am one of those 95%
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-08-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Bro now is reduced to 7 days quarantine for prc.latest by MOH 😄
I know! B4 sep, there are a few prc gals came to sg and stay 14 days quarantine! So even covid period also still got prc gals come to sg to earn sgd!
Old 31-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not sure is 1612 is closed permanently
- But I am sure that tommy's car still park outside. Maybe he also deserted his car. So sad to see Geylang a 360 degree change.
Old 31-08-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A thread to know how many WL houses in our playground are empty. Whether there is hope or hopeless.

I set the (blue) ball rolling.

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down

L20H62 Closed Down
L20H40 Closed Down. Converted to Viet
L20H47 Closed Down

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses
Apparently many WL still here

Viet Houses
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 31-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
A thread to know how many WL houses in our playground are empty. Whether there is hope or hopeless.

I set the (blue) ball rolling.

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down

L20H62 Closed Down
L20H40 Closed Down. Converted to Viet
L20H47 Closed Down

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses
Apparently many WL still here

Viet Houses
I don't see this as the thread title. But I do note your hearsay consolidation which is unverified and a colossal waste of time.

Said it before and I'll say it again. One thing you can rely on is that the Ah Peks know absolute dick about GL. Their info is as reliable as Dpower's ability to make his cock stand without drugs. You only need to see the thread on when GL will open to observe a bunch of morons completely clueless on what is happening.

Repeat hearsay like a dumbass without knowing whether true or not.
Old 31-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3605 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
The pricing must be smart, $230 is too much, ......
I agreed that for legal house $230 per pop is too much. In GL being legal and all, the business is by volume, at $150 per pop, angpai can make over $1000 per day easily, every day they work. While some local FLs may be able to make more per session, their stay are typical short term and run a risk of being caught by AV. In China eg. GuangZhou, quality FLs charges about RMB2000 for 2 shots but the okt takes a big chunk and the business volume is not high as there are plenty of girls to go. After all deductions, I doubt FLs make more than the GL angpais in Singapore if the angpais can tahan the 2 year period.

Last edited by snrlee; 07-09-2020 at 05:08 PM.
Old 31-08-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I agreed that for legal house $230 per pop is too much. In GL being legal and all, the business is by volume, at $150 per pop, angpai can make over $1000 per day easily, every day they work. While some local FLs may be able to make more per session, they stay are typical short and run a risk of being caught by AV. In China eg. GuangZhou, quality FLs charges about RMB2000 for 2 shots but the okt takes a big chunk and the business volume is not high as there are plenty of girls to go. After all deductions, I doubt FLs make more than the GL angpais in Singapore if the angpais can tahan the 2 year period.
Exchange +8 with you
Old 31-08-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I agreed that for legal house $230 per pop is too much. In GL being legal and all, the business is by volume, at $150 per pop, angpai can make over $1000 per day easily, every day they work. While some local FLs may be able to make more per session, they stay are typical short and run a risk of being caught by AV. In China eg. GuangZhou, quality FLs charges about RMB2000 for 2 shots but the okt takes a big chunk and the business volume is not high as there are plenty of girls to go. After all deductions, I doubt FLs make more than the GL angpais in Singapore if the angpais can tahan the 2 year period.
By your logic, $50 Viet and Thai and their corresponding OKTs are the top earners in GL.

Why you worry so much about who earn how much? If you cannot afford, there is $80 PRC and $50 Thai. Don't worry about matters that are beyond your budget. Talk to OdesofMarch. He is a UK grad who knows all about $50.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Life is sometimes strange and funny.

A well known GL150 ang pai who rtc recently made a funny complaint in her WeChat when she got back to China.

She said that when she was working in GL before the CB the currency exchange rate was not that good but once she rtc the currency exchange rate suddenly went up
Old 31-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Life is sometimes strange and funny.

A well known GL150 ang pai who rtc recently made a funny complaint in her WeChat when she got back to China.

She said that when she was working in GL before the CB the currency exchange rate was not that good but once she rtc the currency exchange rate suddenly went up
Life is indeed strange and funny. If someone told us one year back that our playground and lives would be pulverised by a virus we would not believe that person. Hope everyone manages to stay safe and happy in these difficult times.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Life is indeed strange and funny. If someone told us one year back that our playground and lives would be pulverised by a virus we would not believe that person. Hope everyone manages to stay safe and happy in these difficult times.
Either Pervert legion or holy legion will be born if this extreme bonk limitation continues. Needless to say .. the former wld be winning hands down.

There r far more closet ones than the open and aboveboard ones. Slowly ...they will be rearing their heads.... Some of us bonk and share. but many more bonk and hide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1