The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: fun in osaka

Reading all of these makes me regret not visiting Tobita Shinji when I was in Osaka last summer. Only managed to get out to go to the soaplands a couple of times.
Only sumata there. Earlier in that trip, I got fj in soapland in Sapporo; hence was quite disappointed for the Osaka ones.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 18-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Osaka Red Light Districts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Reading all of these makes me regret not visiting Tobita Shinji when I was in Osaka last summer. Only managed to get out to go to the soaplands a couple of times.

Only sumata there. Earlier in that trip, I got fj in soapland in Sapporo; hence was quite disappointed for the Osaka ones.
Health Shop (Outcall)/Massage Parlour = Blowjob/Handjob service
Soapland = Full sex service

Soaplands with full sex service in general are more expensive and most do not accept gaijins.

Here's how I look at Japan's mongering scene.
Be contented with whatever you're able to find these days.

Back when I started with the Tokyo mongering scene many years ago it was very tough.
Those establishments that accept gaijins will charge you a bomb and the girls made available are of the older and less attractive variety.
Due to over a decade of deflation the Japanese have to succumb to the harsh realities and thus the entry barrier to mongering establishments has been relaxed.

The traffic volume of Japanese threads will already tell you not many cheongsters are enthusiastic to participate in this scene because the entry barrier is high.
Expensive air tickets, accomodation and last but not least mongering cost is exorbitant!

Also I find some people damn cute.
They go to Japan and bonk Thai, Taiwanese PRC or fake Japanese.
Maybe out of fustration as unable to find authentic Japs and establishments that do not accept gaijins.

Those who don't get it will never understand why people will pay a premium price for Japanese pussy.
It's like eating wagyu beef.
You don't eat it everyday but once in a while you like to indulge a little bit.
But if money is not a problem you can eat wagyu beef frequently and enjoy life to the fullest.
Life is short, f*ck hard!

By the way Japan will host the 2020 Summer Olympics.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 18-06-2017 at 09:00 PM.
Old 19-06-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Osaka Red Light Districts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Health Shop (Outcall)/Massage Parlour = Blowjob/Handjob service
Soapland = Full sex service

Soaplands with full sex service in general are more expensive and most do not accept gaijins.

Here's how I look at Japan's mongering scene.
Be contented with whatever you're able to find these days.

Back when I started with the Tokyo mongering scene many years ago it was very tough.
Those establishments that accept gaijins will charge you a bomb and the girls made available are of the older and less attractive variety.
Due to over a decade of deflation the Japanese have to succumb to the harsh realities and thus the entry barrier to mongering establishments has been relaxed.

The traffic volume of Japanese threads will already tell you not many cheongsters are enthusiastic to participate in this scene because the entry barrier is high.
Expensive air tickets, accomodation and last but not least mongering cost is exorbitant!

Also I find some people damn cute.
They go to Japan and bonk Thai, Taiwanese PRC or fake Japanese.
Maybe out of fustration as unable to find authentic Japs and establishments that do not accept gaijins.

Those who don't get it will never understand why people will pay a premium price for Japanese pussy.
It's like eating wagyu beef.
You don't eat it everyday but once in a while you like to indulge a little bit.
But if money is not a problem you can eat wagyu beef frequently and enjoy life to the fullest.
Life is short, f*ck hard!

By the way Japan will host the 2020 Summer Olympics.
true issue for gaijins like us, even now. for soapland, I have experienced all 3 types:
1- gaijin friendly - they speak english and there are girls who are willing to serve gaijin
2- gaijin accepted - can go in, chicken-duck talk but will give you a frown and slap you with high gaijin tax
3- gaijin not accepted - cannot even go in

also, I went for massage parlours in Japan. My hit rate is 90% prc.. even if they have japanese in-house, they will mostly get the PRCs to serve me cause I spoke chinese. But I don't mind that. In fact, some of them are happy to have someone to chat with in their natural language. 2 souls in foreign land, surrounded foreign language makes it easier to connect. some of these led to bonks.. so I guess I'm one of those "damn cute" ppl you are talking about

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-06-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Delivery Health Rules & Regulations

Quote:
■禁止事项
・不满18岁的不可以利用
・正式性行为等、强行要求(开玩笑也不行)、大喊大叫的行为
・有关黑社会组织的人员
・同行用优厚条件的挖人行为
・有性病,传染病,血液病的人,或可能带病的人
・服用各种药物(性药)的行为
・醉酒的人
・使小姐讨厌、带来痛感的行为
・要求店外个人约会的请求
・自带器具入内
■拜托中国人的注意事项
日本的色情行业有很多不愿意接受"中国人游客",游客每个人的行动和礼仪是非常重要的。
今后,为了让越来越多的店接受中国游客,不要强行的性行为、粗暴的行为、和引起纠纷等等。请尊重每一位女性 !
PRC cheongsters have bad reputation so it's important how we behave and carry ourselves if want to cheong the better establishments.

From what I've understood actually many establishments refused to accept gaijins is due to language barrier and disputes.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
true issue for gaijins like us, even now. for soapland, I have experienced all 3 types:
1- gaijin friendly - they speak english and there are girls who are willing to serve gaijin
2- gaijin accepted - can go in, chicken-duck talk but will give you a frown and slap you with high gaijin tax
3- gaijin not accepted - cannot even go in

also, I went for massage parlours in Japan. My hit rate is 90% prc.. even if they have japanese in-house, they will mostly get the PRCs to serve me cause I spoke chinese. But I don't mind that. In fact, some of them are happy to have someone to chat with in their natural language. 2 souls in foreign land, surrounded foreign language makes it easier to connect. some of these led to bonks.. so I guess I'm one of those "damn cute" ppl you are talking about.
Yes your observations on Soapland is correct.
Anyway Osaka City don't have Soapland.
Nearest ones are in Kobe City.

Don't mind my tongue in cheek fun poking as I'm known for cheeky suaning.
It boils down to personal preferences and objective.

Personally I only go for local authentic dishes when I travel.

Go Japan eat Sushi.
Go China eat Dim Sum.
Go Indonesia eat Bakso.
Go Thailand eat Tom Yam.
Go Vietnam eat Pho Bo.

On the subject of PRCs there're many 居酒屋 Izakaya (Japanese bar that serves alcoholic beverages and food) that are staffed by female PRCs but can speak Japanese.
These places might be suitable for conversationalists like you.
Many times when I passed by these bars I can overhear them talking in Mandarin or Chinese dialect amongst themselves.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 19-06-2017 at 03:14 AM.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Personally I only go for local authentic dishes when I travel.

Go Japan eat Sushi
Go China eat Dim Sum
Go Indonesia eat Bakso
Go Thailand eat Tom Yam
Go Vietnam eat Pho Bo
I agree with this totally! For food, I insist on eating the local dishes when I'm travelling.
You don't know how irritated I was when travel-mates suggest eating non-local food.. like japanese food in thailand, or korean food in japan etc.

Noted on the Izakayas. I usually chat up the service staff in the normal eateries as there is always at least 1 who can speak chinese. I'm working on my japanese but unfortunately it's not even elementary conversation level lol.

and that note about PRC chiongsters.. yeah they have a bad rep. Usually I'm mistaken for a Japanese/Korean there, until I speak.. then I always identify myself as Singaporean. You can see the relief in their eyes when they know they are not dealing with PRCs.

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-06-2017, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
and that note about PRC chiongsters.. yeah they have a bad rep. Usually I'm mistaken for a Japanese/Korean there, until I speak.. then I always identify myself as Singaporean. You can see the relief in their eyes when they know they are not dealing with PRCs.
Hahaha your travel buddies also damn cute in regards to food selection!

When I'm doing my sentry duty prowling the alleys of Osaka "Geylang" last week.
The vast majority I saw are Japanese mongerers.
Only fragmented pockets of westerners, Koreans, PRCs, Thais, Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, Singaporeans/Malaysians.

I spotted 4 young guys from either Singapore/Malaysia.

The funny thing is one of the Jap WL I tried thought Singapore was part of China!
Hahahaha!
I said no Singapore is near Malaysia.
If I can express myself in Japanese I'll say this to her, "Although not much people may know about a little state like Singapore but it's a very hard small dick make you song song when f*cking and loaded with sperm (money).
Old 19-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Osaka "Geylang"

Quote:
Purposely insert numerous usage of the word oppai to tempt lost99 san.
Try subliminal messaging ......lol?

it have minimal effect on me. I'm more of a graphic/visual learner anyways.

PS. I hear Jap Boob surgeons are amongst the best in the world, and looking at JAV films i must agree they usually do a very good job. I prefer natrual, but these days dun mind quality bolt-on enhancements if done properly.

Old 19-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Try subliminal messaging ......lol?

it have minimal effect on me. I'm more of a graphic/visual learner anyways.

PS. I hear Jap Boob surgeons are amongst the best in the world, and looking at JAV films i must agree they usually do a very good job. I prefer natrual, but these days dun mind quality bolt-on enhancements if done properly.
KNN Hitomi Tanaka oppai enough for you or not?

You're the most fussy big boob lover I've ever encountered in my cheong career.
You not just want big but super duper big!
Even greedier and fussier than me!

Old 21-06-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
bigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=TonyCheong2;16072539]KNN Hitomi Tanaka oppai enough for you or not?

You're the most fussy big boob lover I've ever encountered in my cheong career.
You not just want big but super duper big!
Even greedier and fussier than me!

[/QUOTE

Anyone with plans for tonight ?
Old 21-06-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpotbelly View Post
Anyone with plans for tonight ?
Power lah bro bigpotbelly!

Are you long term resident in Osaka!?
Old 22-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent international FR bro. I think I know which chick you are talking about. I passed by the last time when I was in town and she is always smiling. How was the fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Big thanks to bros antiwhy and Blurt detailed explanation, I managed to find Tobita Shinchi and tasted my first Jap girl. First try I couldn't find it, too impatient and not taking notes of important landmarks, i.e. TA MA DE supermarket and the pachinko. Once I was in the area, oh man it was houses after houses, each girl more beautiful than the one before I reached there around 3PM on week day, and many of the houses were open already.

I finally picked this girl, very pretty, pale skin (from her face I'm almost sure she's mix Jap and ang moh), wearing skimpy top, jeans short, and a cowboy hat. She was big boned tall type, and looking at the huge tits spilling out of her top, I guessed they must be fake... surprise, they are real and not saggy at all.
Upstairs she showed me the menu, I chose 16000 yen for 20 minutes. The option for 11000 yen/15 minutes is only for extension. While she went down to give the money to mama san, I undressed and clean myself with wet wipes on the table. She came back with cold tea, and undressed herself. I noticed she didn't use KY, but put some nuru gel on my capped kkj.

This place is ideal if you don't mind to just "shoot and go" and not fussy about not having shower. Location wise, it's only 2 stations away from Namba, which is the main shopping area. So, even if you can just disappear from your group for 1 hour, that should be enough time
Old 22-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Excellent international FR bro. I think I know which chick you are talking about. I passed by the last time when I was in town and she is always smiling. How was the fuck?
Hahaha you also can remember the "cowgirl"?
In fact quite a few of them are very consistent in their cosplay outfit.

Up you my 2 humble rep points.
Old 22-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=panad0l;16060129]
I finally picked this girl, very pretty, pale skin (from her face I'm almost sure she's mix Jap and ang moh), wearing skimpy top, jeans short, and a cowboy hat. She was big boned tall type, and looking at the huge tits spilling out of her top,

Was in Tobita last Monday and came across this girl too.Was tempted to step in but was greedy to shop for better ones.When I returned she was no longer sitting there. Some suggestions for bros when visiting Tobita.
Go in the late afternoon before 6pm before it is swarmed with office workers. Your 20 mins is up before you know it. So if you need to use the toilet use the one below the flyover just before you enter the area. If you enter the area from the main road(the other entrance is a dead end with some steps leading up to a road), the houses on the left are prized at 16,000 yen for 20 mins and 20,000 yen for 30 mins.The houses on the right are prized at 11,000 yen for 20 mins but the ladies are in their late 20s and over 30s. The lady will collect the money when you enter the room and she will go downstairs to pass it to the mamasan.To save yourself sometime strip and wipe yourself with the wet tissues in the tray and get immediately into the act as soon as she enters. She will start with some nipple licking and offer you a cbj.You can skip these and go straight to the main act since time is short.
If you intend to visit Tobita several times suggest that you stay near Doubutsuen mae station which is only 2 stops away from Namba.The nearest exit is exit 2 and hotels nearby are hotel Mikado, hotel Raizan, hotel toyo.These are budget hotels.Enjoy!!
Old 23-06-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Was in Tobita last Monday and came across this girl too. Was tempted to step in but was greedy to shop for better ones. When I returned she was no longer sitting there. Some suggestions for bros when visiting Tobita.

Go in the late afternoon before 6pm before it is swarmed with office workers. Your 20 mins is up before you know it. So if you need to use the toilet use the one below the flyover just before you enter the area. If you enter the area from the main road (the other entrance is a dead end with some steps leading up to a road), the houses on the left are prized at 16,000 yen for 20 mins and 20,000 yen for 30 mins. The houses on the right are prized at 11,000 yen for 20 mins but the ladies are in their late 20s and over 30s. The lady will collect the money when you enter the room and she will go downstairs to pass it to the mamasan. To save yourself sometime strip and wipe yourself with the wet tissues in the tray and get immediately into the act as soon as she enters. She will start with some nipple licking and offer you a cbj. You can skip these and go straight to the main act since time is short.

If you intend to visit Tobita several times suggest that you stay near Doubutsuen mae station which is only 2 stops away from Namba. The nearest exit is exit 2 and hotels nearby are hotel Mikado, hotel Raizan, hotel toyo. These are budget hotels. Enjoy!!
Thumbs up for the FR!

No problem if no shower facilities as I stay very near with just 10 minutes of walking.
I usually have a shower before I go for my prowling.

I miss Osaka and will be back soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1