The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 11
lynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

Incall in town today

Feel the GFE of ur lifetime

Experience the sensuality and great soothing gfe.

Slots available frm now onwards.

Get ur quickie or relieve urself for the week.

Late nite escapade available upon advance booking.

Read the reviews and get enticed.
https://sensuallynn.wordpress.com/reviews/

2shots promo for those who had yet to enjoy the sensuality.

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorBanker View Post
Just had a session with Lynn. I send her an email around 4am, and she replied. She asked me to transfer the payment to her first, and I did. Headed down to the hotel at town area, waited for her at level 2 as per instructed by her. She came and pick me, we went up the lift together. She was wearing a hot pants revealing her ass cheek, see already cannot take it. Went into the room and we both chatted for almost 25 mins before heading for shower. I went to lie on the bed first and waited for her. When she came and join me on bed, we both French kiss like lovers, she went down for a blowjob, and then we proceeded with 69. I am so crazy about her ass till I told her to face sit me, it was amazing. She gave me a blowjob that lasted for I think 2 hours, and I still cannot cum. Sad! Sigh...... she is really very hardworking.

Face: 8/10
Boobs: C cup
Booty: 10/10
Shower: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Blowjob: 11/10
FJ: never tried

Anyway I'll definitely come back for her when I have the time and money.

Love u always Lynn

I miss your ass!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
Session was good experience. She is wet and horny, I'm stiff and eager knowing her reaction. Lustful session of sensual kiss, touch and movement. She is one who like deep full thrust, I'm not so well hunk there.
Can feel clamping pressure while cowgirl hugging me. Every stroke is like penetration where I feel her virginal grip tightly
Really deep doggie and grabbing upper torso from behind causes me to erupt. She was pushing her butt towards me.
Very Good encounter overall.
Old 24-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster (A)

lynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:
Just had a session with Lynn. I send her an email around 4am, and she replied. She asked me to transfer the payment to her first, and I did. Headed down to the hotel at town area, waited for her at level 2 as per instructed by her. She came and pick me, we went up the lift together. She was wearing a hot pants revealing her ass cheek, see already cannot take it. Went into the room and we both chatted for almost 25 mins before heading for shower. I went to lie on the bed first and waited for her. When she came and join me on bed, we both French kiss like lovers, she went down for a blowjob, and then we proceeded with 69. I am so crazy about her ass till I told her to face sit me, it was amazing. She gave me a blowjob that lasted for I think 2 hours, and I still cannot cum. Sad! Sigh...... she is really very hardworking.

Love u always Lynn

I miss your ass!!!
Quote:
Session was good experience. She is wet and horny, I'm stiff and eager knowing her reaction. Lustful session of sensual kiss, touch and movement. She is one who like deep full thrust, I'm not so well hunk there.
Can feel clamping pressure while cowgirl hugging me. Every stroke is like penetration where I feel her virginal grip tightly
Really deep doggie and grabbing upper torso from behind causes me to erupt. She was pushing her butt towards me.
Old 25-08-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today
- last day incall Til sat 1pm chk out

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:

Love u always Lynn

I miss your ass!!!
Quote:
Old 25-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:

Love u always Lynn

I miss your ass!!!
Quote:
Old 25-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:

Love u always Lynn

I miss your ass!!!
Quote:
Old 25-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:

Love u always Lynn

I miss your ass!!!
Quote:
Old 25-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Hawklod76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is my overdue FR for Lynn:

I decided to use some of my Vitamin M to book Lynn last night I messaged her at about 4 plus to meet her at 9.30 pm.

Arrived at location, within the town area. Informed her and waited a short while. Then the lift door and there she was. A sweet gal looking at me with a sweet smile. What captured me next was her butt. It was perky. I really wanted to squeeze it but we were in public with people around.

Once we arrived in our love nest, we chatted a for a short while. I then went to take a shower. Was slightly disappointed she didn't shower together. Once done we went to bed.

And then it starts....

She started kiss my lips and she uses her tongue very well. Her tongue movements were splendid. Slowly my dick started to rise ( it had a problem for a while). And she knew the right naughty teasing words to use.

Next - she started BJ. She was damn good and playful . And her pace was fantastic. Slow, fast slow, deep throat. Repeat and repeat.

Then she started to ride on top. It was sensational cause I can feel the pussy clamping on my dick as she moved her body.

Next was missionary and surprisingly my dick was still hard cause normally by it would have soften (laugh if you must but it is problem I face). Started slow and moved faster. And then she started becoming the boss. "Is this how you f*** me? Harder and deeper" . That make made me more aroused and rammed her hard. Her moans were genuine. But too bad for me, i ended up releasing my load inside. I had wanted to ram her from behind. I mean which a butt like that...

But here is the best part. After cleaning up, we just lay in bed and cuddled. She is really a huggable babe. I didn't want to let go off. Her skin was smooth and the feel in your arms in just immaculate!!! Guys you gotta try cuddling her...

After that I shower and even when I was leaving, we still cuddled again before I reluctantly left.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Nipples: 9/10
Butt: 20/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ:9/10
GFE: 10/10

These are my scores based on what I experienced. Yours may vary.

Most importantly, after many tries, this was the first time in a long while, my hardness stayed for a long duration

Thanks Lynn for the session.

I'll be back!!! I am into you!!!

Damn.... I miss that butt .... and the cuddling!!!
Old 25-08-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Here is my FR for Lynn:

I decided to use some of my Vitamin M to book Lynn last night I messaged her at about 4 plus to meet her at 9.30 pm.

Arrived at location, within the town area. Informed her and waited a short while. Then the lift door and there she was. A sweet gal looking at me with a sweet smile. What captured me next was her butt. It was perky. I really wanted to squeeze it but we were in public with people around.

Once we arrived in our love nest, we chatted a for a short while. I then went to take a shower. Was slightly disappointed she didn't shower together. Once done we went to bed.

And then it starts....

She started kiss my lips and she uses her tongue very well. Her tongue movements were splendid. Slowly my dick started to rise ( it had a problem for a while). And she knew the right naughty teasing words to use.

Next - she started BJ. She was damn good and playful . And her pace was fantastic. Slow, fast slow, deep throat. Repeat and repeat.

Then she started to ride on top. It was sensational cause I can feel the pussy clamping on my dick as she moved her body.

Next was missionary and surprisingly my dick was still hard cause normally by it would have soften (laugh if you must but it is problem I face). Started slow and moved faster. And then she started becoming the boss. "Is this how you f*** me? Harder and deeper" . That make made me more aroused and rammed her hard. Her moans were genuine. But too bad for me, i ended up releasing my load inside. I had wanted to ram her from behind. I mean which a butt like that...

But here is the best part. After cleaning up, we just lay in bed and cuddled. She is really a huggable babe. I didn't want to let go off. Her skin was smooth and the feel in your arms in just immaculate!!! Guys you gotta try cuddling her...

After that I shower and even when I was leaving, we still cuddled again before I reluctantly left.

Most importantly, after many tries, this was the first time in a long while, my hardness stayed for a long duration

I will be back!!! I am so into you, Lynn.

Old 25-08-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Here is my FR for Lynn:

And then it starts....

I will be back!!! I am so into you, Lynn.

Old 26-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:

Love u always Lynn

I miss your ass!!!
Quote:
Old 26-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster (A)

Weekend escapades~ ------ outcall only

Blow your mind off with the sensuality~

Experienced the sensual touch n more ...

Email now for enquiries & discussion.

Read the reviews to aid in your decision making.

Luv,
Lynn
Old 27-08-2017, 06:29 AM
Samster (A)

Luv,
Lynn
Old 27-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster (A)

Luv,
Lynn
Old 28-08-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:

Love u always Lynn

I miss your ass!!!
Quote:
Old 28-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster (A)

Incall in town today

Luv,
Lynn

Quote:

Love u always Lynn

I miss your ass!!!
Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1