The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is one of the Best!kennese2006 is one of the Best!kennese2006 is one of the Best!
chiongsters, what made you stop?

as the title suggest, i've met bros here who said they stop chionging, what are some of the reason why you stopped?
Old 06-05-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13832 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: chiongsters, what made you stop?

Pockets emptied liao … no choice
Old 06-05-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 1
Kovanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more money plus no more excitement
Old Yesterday, 01:22 AM
Samster

kennese2006 is one of the Best!kennese2006 is one of the Best!kennese2006 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Pockets emptied liao … no choice
wah ah, how often were you going?
Old Yesterday, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovanboy View Post
No more money plus no more excitement
i can relate to the 2nd part. once novelty wears off, quite boring actually.
Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SingRonnie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Most of the time SOP, no more surprise.
Old Yesterday, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

source of funding ran out, loss job no work...
Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Anotherboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fun budget tightened, coupled with most of the new spas so cut throat with 88 entrance + ridiculous addons makes it less exciting to explore new place.

Then just visiting regular not so much novelty as time passes.
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40444 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Performance not up to expectation nowadays so save your hard earned $$$

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Mr_bAhJaNG 6/5
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of

Pockets get shallow, OC eye-ing very tight
Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Got older....less drive liao
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Abit sian so take break and ofcourse no money
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 881 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

When KKJ cannot stand anymore.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3093 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
as the title suggest, i've met bros here who said they stop chionging, what are some of the reason why you stopped?
high cost la..probably they been supporting those above 60 type..like 78, 88 etc and extras they probably gave some as couldn't practise self control. So in no time, probably spend more $$ on these and short of cash later
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: chiongsters, what made you stop?

No money no honey. Money not enough 3. Got to wait until August when government gives cash handout.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1