The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

a quicky FR...

actually I planned for Jenny or Qiao Qin in the morning after I met my client @11am. Pinag, waited until 4pm the client then free. On the way home, drove by Serangoon rd and saw a empty lot. OK, go a quicky.

"H12 R06 - MJ (Ex GL CAT150, same name) beautiful, good services" - Just knew that.

walked by her rm ~5:30, door was open, so just went in (don't know who is she). she told me she was 1st day came back after break .... talkative...

Face: 8.5/10 (Petain standard, just the teeth , because of smoke)
Body: 6/10 (slim, but no take care, rough)
Tits: A (pink)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 7/10 (1 min)
FJ: 7/10 (not tight)
Attitude: accommodating
RTF: $50, no.
Old 26-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
Super: H7R3
Huh? Maybe to me she tongue tied. Everything else, super no doubt.

Btw, she has not started work I think.

Cheers.
Old 26-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Follow laws

Dear bros recently went for a GL pdmm FL, service sucks! I paid $60 cause she kept on saying, "SG man, must keep to what he promise." She called $30 and i paid her $50, she took advantage and kept the hotel $10 desposits.

No FR cause is over and, i regret after a yr of not chioning GL FLs met this. (I would say her service is below $20 WL @BL.) However, lic WLs @BL official max is $50, normally value for $. Seems the streetwalkers here r not professional. Different countries different systems, maybe HKG illegal FLs r better.

Commerical sex no guarantee happiness, so long as value services that is what lic WLs offer here.
Old 26-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Tonite the CNY Toto big draw, all WLs cannot concentrate on their works. So far my experience with Amy in H24, she very into gambling. Wrote b4 she said to me, "U never buy, don't say anythings." She ask me got buy 4D or not? I replied No and, she throw back this.

Experience shown, big draws liked tonite i will skip even for $100 bonk.
Old 26-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Not really true, just came back from a session with MJ

To my surprise her services have moved up a notch and the once "always rush me to finish" attitude is not there (each person experience will be different)

Now she takes her time to "get me in the mood" and all I can say is that I'm a lot happier with her service. So I guess will go visit her again.
Old 26-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 19
usalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Super: H7R3
i agreed with bro Maxico... Super is good in AR... really took her time to poke u... finally come bck to spore for action... quick fr below:

went there yesterday for a quick shot... really lucky day coz went to H7R3 the door is opened! quickly go in pay then start the action... TCss a bit then i joke with her since her name is super so everythign is SUPEr lo... she smiled and keep saying no la no la... quuite a "qian xu" gal... good catbath n good AR then good bbbj as well... request for CIM then she replied OK then claiming tat today many customer request for CIM... ehehe

Face: 6.5/10 - not my cup of tea
Body: 6.5/10 - tatoo on her back
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - can CIM
AR: 7/10 - took her time
FJ: no try
Attitude: accommodating
RTF: dunno - try other first

cheers! do up me if you like my FR
Old 27-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Wow Super is back. Must RTF soon.
Bro Usalo r u forgetting abt her tattoo on the pussy area?
LOL she is 1 wild SYT.
Old 27-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow Super is back. Must RTF soon.
Bro Usalo r u forgetting abt her tattoo on the pussy area?
LOL she is 1 wild SYT.
she looks wild and abit ah-lian looking... but surprisingly... she is actually soft spoken and very friendly. good bonk for $50
Old 27-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
she looks wild and abit ah-lian looking... but surprisingly... she is actually soft spoken and very friendly. good bonk for $50
Surprisingly she is indeed very soft spoken n friendly.
Old 27-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Talking Mongkok Prison

Watched dvd Mongkok Prison, would like to say, Wong Jing is a good director and, Dicky Cheung 1of HK good actor. A touching scene of Dicky's last moment with his mom, he was washing her hair. She Passed away, it shocked and comical cause the actor, is known for playing funny part.

Same with all HK underworld movies, Wong Jing did not end his story with, no good will come out by joining the underworld. Special mention to a PRC actress, i do not know her name. Probably new comers. She does looked liked Carol no 1 (Pang Ling Ling) of H11R12. Beautiful and nice body. In the movie, she is a WL fr PRC, no naked scene of course.
Old 27-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
pencil dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to this forum.. First time posting a thread here.. Anws juz wanna share my FR on H11R11.

Was walking around BL last Tuesday and noticed that the door at H11R11 was opened. Took a peek inside and was deeply mesmerised by the sweet face of H11R11(Didn't ask for her name). Decided to go in and check her out.

Paid, stripped and proceeded with the SOP washup. A quick catbath was followed by an intensive BBBJ in three positions, lying down, sitting by the side of the bed and standing up. Following that, she also gave my balls a good lick and suck. Shiok! The FJ began with her on top of me in cow-girl position. Following that, she turned over and prompted me to bang her from behind, Doggie-style. Her full round ass was so tempting, I banged her real hard, resulting in the 'piak-piak' sound. Predictably, I cummed within the next 3 minutes. Overall great experience and value for money.

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 7/10 - Except for the 'Baguan' marks on her back
Catbath: 6.5
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Intense
AR: never ask
FJ: 8/10 - Nice ass
Damage: $50
RTF: 100% YES!!
Old 28-02-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pencil dick View Post
New to this forum.. First time posting a thread here.. Anws juz wanna share my FR on H11R11.

Was walking around BL last Tuesday and noticed that the door at H11R11 was opened. Took a peek inside and was deeply mesmerised by the sweet face of H11R11(Didn't ask for her name). Decided to go in and check her out.

Paid, stripped and proceeded with the SOP washup. A quick catbath was followed by an intensive BBBJ in three positions, lying down, sitting by the side of the bed and standing up. Following that, she also gave my balls a good lick and suck. Shiok! The FJ began with her on top of me in cow-girl position. Following that, she turned over and prompted me to bang her from behind, Doggie-style. Her full round ass was so tempting, I banged her real hard, resulting in the 'piak-piak' sound. Predictably, I cummed within the next 3 minutes. Overall great experience and value for money.

If I'm not wrong she is Jolene, had her once, very cute and nice gal. One of the recommended few.
Old 28-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went BL yesterday(saturday)

Kico not back yet,as well as her neighbours.saw air-con man maintain the three rooms.

Went to H12 to look for R15,occupy.so jalan to see see.Surprie MJ available.alot of pple crowd outside her room leh...but no takers....funny.she is not my target today,have up her many times liao,but all those pple crowd outside her room don know for what?(not bangla)

Jalan to H16 ,R10 and above all door close with light on.(except R10 did not report for work)

Walk around for 15 mins go back to H12 again,MJ still no taker haha.(crowd still outside her room)

R15 door still close...so walk to H7 to see.H3 Super busy,saw R6 room open,never see her before,thought face quite alright,smile at me,so walk in.

she speak mandarin,dont have the malaysian accent,very chatty.And discuss with me some of the Ang pai from GL.even recommend me to try other girls...H7R3,H7R11,H7 second floor R2 and R1,and she highly recommend MJ.Said have afew session talma with MJ while in GL days.

Told her try her b4 liao,want to test other.

Body:Tummy quite big,dissappointed
Catbathk la
AR:short one,less than a minute.but she really poke u hard
frenching:didnt try,maybe have?
BBBJ:GL standard.good one.
FJont feel like fucking,so ask her can CIM?she give me a foxy look and continue to blow hard.
within 3 minutes shoot all my load into her mouth.
Somemore ask me reach heaven already?

But i don think i will RTF her,not much chemistry.but she is a friendly girl.
Her name is Joyce.
Cat 50
Old 28-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pencil dick View Post

welcome bro... i upped you 2 humble points
Old 28-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Went BL yesterday(saturday)

Kico not back yet,as well as her neighbours.saw air-con man maintain the three rooms.
Kico back today
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1