The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-12-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Bro nice FR!

Push cart can with her ah?! Wow! She on her hands and you standing holding both her legs while pumping! Amazing! But I do not know what to make out of "lotus".

Once I was taught how to do the "scissors". Thank you H10R10, but I prefer cowgirl with Katty, Bro her endurance is great, can finish! Complete with piak-piak sound effects, sure one cum!

Thanks for sharing this.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
FR on House 22, Room 8 (Ada)

07th/Dec 1700H, when down to petain to ease my hardon... Saw this gal in white top/bottom and showing little cleavage (lagi hardon)
Ask for damage and proceeded

Look: Quite chio (MILF)
Body: About B+ to small C
BJ: Cap BJ thru out, quite long, about 3 to 5 mins
FJ: Push cart & Doggie, lotus I never try...
Damage: S$30

My personal thought: Can lah for a quick fuck....
Old 09-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally had a session with Da S. She reminds me of Channel 8 news anchor, Zhang Hai JieBros who have fantasy on the beauty may wish to check Da S out
Old 09-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Just came back from PT, I now in the office preparing for our company christmas party!

O - M - G!!! I just had Katty H10R10 and as per below, this session is 10/10 like her house and room number!!!

After her superb service, she positioned herself for cowgirl and what happened next I can consider as her christmas gift to me!

Sure one cum!!!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
.....Once I was taught how to do the "scissors". Thank you H10R10, but I prefer cowgirl with Katty, Bro her endurance is great, can finish! Complete with piak-piak sound effects, sure one cum!

Thanks for sharing this.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 13
Winmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to all

How much time you take to walk from Beach road to Petain road ? Need transport?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Just came back from PT, I now in the office
preparing for our company christmas party!

O - M - G!!! I just had Katty H10R10 and as per below, this session is 10/10 like her house and room number!!!

After her superb service, she positioned herself for cowgirl and what happened next I can consider as her christmas gift to me!

Sure one cum!!!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 13
Winmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to all

She pretty or not? How young is she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Finally had a session with Da S. She reminds me of Channel 8 news anchor, Zhang Hai JieBros who have fantasy on the beauty may wish to check Da S out
Old 10-12-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Fucbooty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its been a month since i went to petain,reached there around 6pm,very quiet today,dunno why,reached liao bo pian look see look see,not much activity all the favourites cat 30 not in,onli cat 50 available,today no cash bonus havent take so looking for cat 30,walk walk then accidently went in house 9.i know theres a few ladyboy but but no harm do a reccee,shan shan is there but what caught my eye was a milf name mary.here the stastic:

Name:Mary
Body:6/10
Boobs 5/10
FJ:8/10
BBBJ 10/10
Extra 10/10
Try it if u want to know the extra.go home a satisfied man
Old 10-12-2011, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucbooty View Post
Its been a month since i went to petain,reached there around 6pm,very quiet today,dunno why,reached liao bo pian look see look see,not much activity all the favourites cat 30 not in,onli cat 50 available,today no cash bonus havent take so looking for cat 30,walk walk then accidently went in house 9.i know theres a few ladyboy but but no harm do a reccee,shan shan is there but what caught my eye was a milf name mary.here the stastic:

Name:Mary
Body:6/10
Boobs 5/10
FJ:8/10
BBBJ 10/10
Extra 10/10
Try it if u want to know the extra.go home a satisfied man
Hmm.... what is her room number and damage bro? I like extra too...
Old 10-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winmoney View Post
She pretty or not? How young is she?
Bro, I like Zhang Hai Jie, so I find her pretty. You may want to google Zhang Hai Jie or if you watch chinese news, she usually come on at the 10pm slot to see if you like her. Da S should be in her early 30's...I think bros who like Zhang Hai Jie should not give her a miss....all these years of chiong-ing, I have been on a look out for someone who resembles her...finally bingo, found one in Da S Feels like striking 4D...ha ha ha I have a crush on Zhang Hai Jie since she appears on TV like 10 years ago
Old 10-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Samster

Any bro tried H02R05 Mun Mun lately? Saw her sitting on her bed seductively yesterday afternoon. She looks smoking hot...like a chio ge tai singer with that lianish look Wonder her service is as good as her looks? Thanks
Old 10-12-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, I like Zhang Hai Jie, so I find her pretty. Da S should be in her early 30's...I think bros who like Zhang Hai Jie should not give her a miss....all these years of chiong-ing, I have been on a look out for someone who resembles her...finally bingo, found one in Da S I have a crush on Zhang Hai Jie since she appears on TV like 10 years ago
waa....really ah,,, thanks, i also like that look.

when first time i see her on news, my coc moved. will try her soon. heard her service is very good. thanks again. my humble i point.

thanks thankyou.
aiya, i cannot, cos i up u b4 liao.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
waa....really ah,,, thanks, i also like that look.

when first time i see her on news, my coc moved. will try her soon. heard her service is very good. thanks again. my humble i point.

thanks thankyou.
aiya, i cannot, cos i up u b4 liao.
No problem bro. Thanks for yr up earlier. But be prepared to wait cos she has long queue Especially when she smiled at me during cowgirl..I really thought I was screwing Ms Zhang!
Old 10-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Fucbooty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,its just opposite shan shan,when u enter hse 9,right side room 8 i guess.cat $30.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hanks for the info bro...will try that next time....how much is it by the way?
Old 10-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

Have tried and RTF Mun Mun. Now she RTW, good, but maybe I RTF next year.

She is smoking hot! Service rendered IMHO is very good. I hope she does the same for all Bros.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Any bro tried H02R05 Mun Mun lately? Saw her sitting on her bed seductively yesterday afternoon. She looks smoking hot...like a chio ge tai singer with that lianish look Wonder her service is as good as her looks? Thanks
Old 10-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

No need transport, I walking what?!

It depends if I am rushing or just having a stroll. It usually takes me 20 - 30 minutes walking from Beach Road to PT.

Ups your points as mentioned earlier. No worries.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winmoney View Post
How much time you take to walk from Beach road to Petain road ? Need transport?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1