The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
10 taboos to avoid during the 7th month Ghost Festival

Have seen an article talk about "10 taboos to avoid during the 7th month Ghost Festival". Whether u believe or not is up to individual. just sharing.

The seventh month marks the Ghost Month in the Chinese calendar, and as Singaporeans and a multi-racial country, we are accustomed to the ritual of burning offerings. Also referred to as the Hungry Ghost Festival, the Chinese believe during this time, the souls of the dead roam the earth.

According to custom, the ghosts can get up to mischief if ignored, so all sorts of offerings are made during this period. Hence, the Taoists and Buddhists burn hell money and paper offerings, such as cars, watches and jewellery to appease their deceased family members – taking care of their material needs even in the afterlife.

But that’s not all, there are also some things you should and should not do as both good and evil spirits will be roaming around.

Even if you don’t believe in the supernatural, it might be wise to take heed to these beauty superstitions passed down by the older generation. Better safe than sorry, right?

1. Don’t wear red clothes

As red is one of the colours known to attract ghosts, we would advise you against wearing Red during this month to avoid getting their attention.

2. Refrain from wearing black or dark nail colours

Traditionally, only the dead have nails that are black. Black nails may lead the spirits to think that you are one of them and may lead you back to hell as well.

If you really love your dark nail colours, consider adding some brighter colours to avoid making it look too dark!

3. Don’t cut your hair at night

This custom used to be more applicable in the past when electricity was absent. You can imagine that a haircut can be quite dangerous if done in the dark.

To avoid ghosts from causing any accidents, haircuts are generally discouraged once night falls.

4. Don’t leave your clothes out to dry overnight

They say that ghosts will “try on” the clothes and infiltrate your homes when you bring the clothes in.

5. Don’t keep long hair, especially if it covers your forehead.

It is believed that a human’s yang energy is focused on the forehead. If you cover your forehead with your hair, your yang will decrease and the probability that you will meet spirits will be higher.

Keep your forehead as bare as possible so the light from your forehead can shine bright and ward off the spirits.

7. Do not take pictures in the evening

Unless you want to see something spooky photobomb your selfies.

8. Avoid getting engaged or married in the 7th month

Other than the fact that 7th month is regarded to be inauspicious, it probably would be quite spooky if “extra guests” turned up for your wedding.

9. Avoid swimming

You may have heard of horror stories when experienced swimmers get their legs “pulled” by an unknown presence underwater… and breaking free only at the last minute!

Even if you don’t believe in ghosts, well, we think it is still better to be safe than sorry.

10. And of course, don’t stay out late

Ghosts are at their strongest at night, as the yin energy from the moon increases their power.

Avoid going out late at night as they may just follow you home and “disturb” you while you are out!
Old 10-08-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
blackhound is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackhound is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 10 taboos to avoid during the 7th month Ghost Festival

So many things we cannot do this month.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
vindaloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another one is don't whistle. especially at night.

been told this since young.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog wore red jogging just now prob caught tons attention
Old 10-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

ya dun fuck in the dark.. moaning makes them tiko n see u fuck.

ya dun fuck a girl with long hair covering her face.. if not they possess her n fuck u back.

telegram:
Old 10-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Galakoteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post

ya dun fuck a girl with long hair covering her face.. if not they possess her n fuck u back.
OMG wtf hahaaha
Old 11-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

So we have to fuck in the day time ?
Old 11-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

don't masturbate near banana tree
Old 11-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrammer View Post
don't masturbate near banana tree
then masterbate the banana? hehehe

telegram:
Old 11-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6112 / Power: 17
Abbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped sir 7 for exchange
Old 11-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
9 shoots upped for exchange
Old 11-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then the banana spirit will be shiok and give you winning number to 4d/toto
Old 12-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 11
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i am not a believer in all of these stuffs as i find it not logical. as there is ghost roaming around every single day not only seven month. so are we suppose to follow these stuffs throughout the year. just to let you know when i was young i kick all the offering that they offer around my estate and throw rubbish into bins that they burnt offering.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrammer View Post
then the banana spirit will be shiok and give you winning number to 4d/toto
banana spirit ? i only said shake the banana but u said the spirit will be shiok? isnt banana spirit a female? she will have 3 big sweat drop from head...nim niang wu lanjiao meh?LOL 

telegram:
Old 12-08-2016, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
i am not a believer in all of these stuffs as i find it not logical. as there is ghost roaming around every single day not only seven month. so are we suppose to follow these stuffs throughout the year. just to let you know when i was young i kick all the offering that they offer around my estate and throw rubbish into bins that they burnt offering.
You're right except for one important point. There's no ghost.

You're right about it being illogical.
How's a ghost suppose to eat food offerings?
You mean food got soul or food got ghost so the ghost can eat? If ghost can eat, might as well go five star restaurant to eat.

& when you burn things, all of it reaches ghost?
So everything that was burnt or destroyed by fire go to ghost? When hiroshima was destroyed, it goes to which ghost?

All these are superstitious bs invented to con uneducated ppl hundreds of years ago.
A shame stupid ppl here actually thinks its real.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1