The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Recently really need to take FRs written with a huge dose of salt, the words pretty, cute etc are thrown around too easily.

This xpg wouldn't even survive in a cat60 house, so ugly.
Every one has different taste when it comes to looks. Calling her ugly is kinda crazy. Did she bite your cock or something?
Old 16-08-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 631 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Every one has different taste when it comes to looks. Calling her ugly is kinda crazy. Did she bite your cock or something?
what's crazy is paying 200 for that kind of standard and upon close examination of her ugliness to still be willing to take off your clothes and proceed with the act
Old 16-08-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Popped into 2033. Didn’t pick any originally because wanted to see 2041/45/58 first but OKT was very friendly (unlike 1820 who scolded me for not picking any (?!)).

Then went in again and saw a cute girl.

Xiao Ping Guo.

Looks/Body: Pretty face, small lips, cute nose. Sichuan look. Very cute when hair is down. Enhanced C boobs. Not fat but I wouldn’t call skinny. Think pregnant before. Pre-milf in late 20s or early 30s. Skin is v smooth but not those fair skin snow white girl. Pussy hair is fine and trimmed.

Post deed: Cuddles and smoking together. She’s very chatty and friendly. Face is v nice to look at.

Overall: It was a pleasant fuck with a cute girl, but I don’t think I’ll RTF cuz no DFK. I like the rooms and OKT here and will come back to see other girls.
I think XPG looks ok, presentable, cute in some ways. But her gfe is low, can't fuck in certain positions, can't DFK to get max arousal, that few pecks on lips don't help at all. Didn't have feel with her at all making my 90 min booking with her a waste of time and money. I even left earlier when my mood was gone ...
Old 16-08-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
what's crazy is paying 200 for that kind of standard and upon close examination of her ugliness to still be willing to take off your clothes and proceed with the act
Now I’m convinced she chewed your cock off …
Old 16-08-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I think XPG looks ok, presentable, cute in some ways. But her gfe is low, can't fuck in certain positions, can't DFK to get max arousal, that few pecks on lips don't help at all. Didn't have feel with her at all making my 90 min booking with her a waste of time and money. I even left earlier when my mood was gone ...
Agree, the lack of DFK and only light pecks on lips is a mood killer..
Old 16-08-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 631 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I’m convinced she chewed your cock off …
lol still can't deny the fact you like to fuck uglies
Old 16-08-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
lol still can't deny the fact you like to fuck uglies
Probably why I am going to GL.. to find uglies. You caught my fetish
Old 16-08-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably why I am going to GL.. to find uglies. You caught my fetish
heehee and also to fuck legally without fear of AV raids
Old 16-08-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agree, the lack of DFK and only light pecks on lips is a mood killer..
Not only that, she could only ride cowgirl for awhile, doggy can't and no other positions than missionary.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

xpg face looks ok la best out of the lot at 2033 when that batch came
but the boobs and svc, plus the not so small vagina really hard to rtf
Old 18-09-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any updates on this house?
Old 19-09-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Any updates on this house?
This house I tried xiao la Jiao, Ke le, Yang Yang all ok for me
Best choice would be Ke Le for me
Old 27-09-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ADHDmonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2033 Little apple

Looks 9 (by GL standards)
Boobs 7. Enhanced but soft. Quite well done
Body 7. Some tummy
Mother tongue: tamil.

She been on the block for almost 6 months but first time i try her.

Not a time watcher, accommodating even tho i piak very long.
Overall good, can rtf but not a priority.
Old 27-09-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDmonkey View Post
2033 Little apple

Looks 9 (by GL standards)
Boobs 7. Enhanced but soft. Quite well done
Body 7. Some tummy
Mother tongue: tamil.

She been on the block for almost 6 months but first time i try her.

Not a time watcher, accommodating even tho i piak very long.
Overall good, can rtf but not a priority.
She's the last one standing for her batch.

Saw 3 new gals 2 started few weeks back with the third starting soon. The 2 that started earlier look MILF/Slutty housewife look & the one starting soon Per-MILF/Per-school teacher look.
Old 29-09-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
mujii is a Helpful and Caring Samstermujii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Besides KeLe, any other French mother tongue in this house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1