The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Roger will not entertain Low ses mlaysian.
Maintenance is one of the most tedious. I think you would agree with me along this line.

To get out of maintenance, need committed learning. It's morally incorrect to tap your wealth of knowledge and experience in your area. And i dun think you will like it either. I dun think i can explore the ktv and the MY network which u are most familiar with.

Anyway, it's too much writing and reading for me. Time to do my things.
Old 05-05-2022, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
demon|ord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: State of JB KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Did we partied before??? I forget already long time ago. To me party is really going to those Zouk/Fclub/Fenix and etc. So we went to clubbing or just drinking? WHich year is it maybe u help me recall back.

Btw don say cannot. Can one. Why don't you just get a property there? I am thinking of getting one too cause like nowadays no even need 1 million to buy like Meldrum heights. U can get 2-3 bedrooms? U show some thing there at least she feels u are sort of based there too. Btw, there are a lot of Malaysian chiobus who are everyday coming to SG to work why u didn't tackle them here to ur advantages plus with a property in Malaysia u kill both ways.

Also I cannot show you around as I am quite newbie there myself but I do drive there quite often trying to seek places to go.
Yes partied before. Fetched u in my car somemore u forgot! We went KYO.
I pretty much play around Permas Jaya area, u can try the pubs arnd there. Local Chinese chicks, pretty SYTs, but chit chatting is probably all there is. If u want ktv room type PJ also have, but they go by the hour and I'm not sure if they still operate since reopening of borders. Best fun I had was the Siam diu, but instead of the Thai dancers, get the local xmms to entertain u, more interactive compared to the dancers. Than again, that was pre covid.
Old 05-05-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: State of JB KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon|ord View Post
Yes partied before. Fetched u in my car somemore u forgot! We went KYO.
I pretty much play around Permas Jaya area, u can try the pubs arnd there. Local Chinese chicks, pretty SYTs, but chit chatting is probably all there is. If u want ktv room type PJ also have, but they go by the hour and I'm not sure if they still operate since reopening of borders. Best fun I had was the Siam diu, but instead of the Thai dancers, get the local xmms to entertain u, more interactive compared to the dancers. Than again, that was pre covid.
Oh, I remember Liao. U are the only driving us in MXXXX car. Actually that day we also went to Zon and the to Tokio. Zon is not much happening at that time and then Tokio is also like pretty much dull. Till now also only know these two places to go. Where is PJ??? in KL??? I don't like and don't believe in siam diu cause they will always pester you to hang flowers which I think is nonsense. Haven't received anything must offer already and like in "appreciation" of their bad singing or dancing? So till now, I am still left with the two places you have shown me. Just that now I drive in park at the hotel but will take grab anywhere cause don't wanna drink drive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1