The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2018, 04:45 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
LibreMax is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: List + Info + PRICE of All Geylang Brothels and Links to Interesting Threads

Side note:
I went today here in Keong Saik but could not find anything. I went inside each of the 2 doors were open, and climbed the stairs. It was unclear if this is permanently closed or if it was just too late or holiday or something.
http://www.sgexposed.com/2013/01/sin...eong-saik.html
Google Maps Link
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!4v1527620587640!6m8!1m7!1sIwnIxmUBqDCumI pcuT50Bg!2m2!1d1.279478222255365!2d103.84152248030 26!3f83.30393178815406!4f-2.630159278020841!5f0.7820865974627469" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then I tried Desker back alley. Quality was not at possible levels for me to get hard.

Then I went to Petain, which is actually in Marne rd between Petain rd and Kitchener link, isn't it? But it was almost 22:00, too late.

Then I went in Geylang, walked in all the opened brothels:

In L08H19 I also liked number 33 without kids. But she barely looked, seemed moody and never smiled at me and when I asked if she can stand up so I can see her ass she refused, and finally stood up to go get something saying some stuffs in her language, anyways this gave me the feeling that she would not be compliant, or perhaps she just didn't like my looks and didn't want me to pick her. Whereas Tik was smiling all the time and I already saw her ass seemed round when she was standing.

L10H19
Generally, I didn't like much of the Chinese girls physically, they are often too white for me, plus their body is often flat ass and longer torso, not a huge fan of their face either and I didn't really get why they are often more expensive. So I think my tastes are very different from most Singaporeans.
However I liked number 10 in L10H19. OKT said she has no kids.

L12? I noted I like number 1, no kids. Not sure anymore which brothel it was.

I noted I like 9 in the 8 near Crystal, but again can't figure out where exactly that was. Maybe L14H08?

L20H41 I liked number 68, 80SGD for 30min.

L18H18 there was a girl I wanted to fuck right away but OKT told me 100SGD for 30min, no way! And I didn't see her ass, generally speaking it's fucking annoying that they are sitting for an ass obsessed guy like me. But petite frame and seemingly great silicone boobs.

L18H34 had quality I liked 80SGD for 45min.

L18H54 I really liked the girls also I froze for a while because they are very white which I usually don't like, but face and body seemed quality, so my cock was confused. OKT said they are Vietnamese, I have never been in Vietnam so I guess there was an exotic factor at play.
Old 30-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
penetratorrr is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: List + Info + PRICE of All Geylang Brothels and Links to Interesting Threads

interesting report.
Seems like you are the bold bold type asking WL to stand up as as to check their ass.
I guess you asked them to stand up, then turn around right?

did you go around asking WL or OKT whether the WL has kids or not?
Old 30-05-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster (eP)

I only asked this one L08H19#33 to stand so I can see her ass because I would have taken her instead of Tik who I saw standing. I didn't ask any others to stand in any other brothel.

I am glad I took Tik finally.. Click for FR.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibreMax View Post
I only asked this one L08H19#33 to stand so I can see her ass because I would have taken her instead of Tik who I saw standing. I didn't ask any others to stand in any other brothel.

I am glad I took Tik finally.. Click for FR.
I like your interesting adventurous writeup.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster (eP)

I am the kind of guy who must see everything on the market before I buy anything, for whatever goods or service. So this is how I proceeded with OKTs :

I approached, they say come look and pick lady. I say "Ok but I am looking arroud first then I will decide". Only one OKT refused me to look and told me to come back last. I found this attitude unacceptable so I didn't come back to his brothel to check the girls. All others said it's ok.

Most Chinese ladies brothel I just poped my head inside, these ladies often are not my type plus they look like they don't care or are not eager to please, the whole thing turns me off in a couple of seconds and I am out. If OKT pressures me I just say, I didn't see any lady of my type.

For the brothels where there was my type I stayed a bit longer maybe one minute to look carefully the girls that I like. Whenever I saw a girl that I really like, yes I asked OKT if she already has children. When I exit I said I need to finish looking arround before I decide, of course they were all pressuring me to get their girl and stop looking arround, but it was friendly commercial technique mostly.

Finally I decided I liked best 33 and Tik in L08H19 so I went back there and this is when I asked 33 to stand up.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibreMax View Post
I am the kind of guy who must see everything on the market before I buy anything, for whatever goods or service. So this is how I proceeded with OKTs :

Finally I decided I liked best 33 and Tik in L08H19 so I went back there and this is when I asked 33 to stand up.
you are such an interesting person.
your selection criteria very strict and specific and detailed.

I am definitely not that bold.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: List + Info + PRICE of All Geylang Brothels and Links to Interesting Threads

I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really
Old 04-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really
Really this is a telephone listing post. If you really want to help 1820, instead you may update the phone number and opening hours and mode of operation and charges for example. Just blindly anyhow posting FRs will negative impressions... instead of really helping to inform about the girls
Old 05-06-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Really this is a telephone listing post. If you really want to help 1820, instead you may update the phone number and opening hours and mode of operation and charges for example. Just blindly anyhow posting FRs will negative impressions... instead of really helping to inform about the girls
once i return and get the tel no as well as ask the OKT the opening hours and mode of operation, will be very sure to tell u, ya.
I seriously telling abt my FR and well the OKT and guiltypast offender are to blame for this kind of situation. Cant blame u guys for suspecting i am a runner or promoter. Its ok. Time will tell i am sincere in posting FRs with little or no embellishment.
On the other hand, thinking in retrospect, i may have spoil market a bit. I will definitely have to avoid 1820 or tipping too much in my next trip to GL.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dropped by WH02 this afternoon .
Come across this girl Wen Wen (No. 36) .
She stands at 1.59m and weights at 48kg, b size boobs, with silky Long hair.
She is so beautiful with tiny eyes , like those pretty Korean movie actresses.
Been here for about 6 months
I told her that she resembles the character Lin Dai Yu in Chinese novel Dreams of red chamber. There is an air of sophistry in her .so uncharacteristic of any WL you cam find in Geylang. She admitted that there are others making the same comment. She is attractive to me. Talked and behaved like a sophiscated WL.
She is chatty with good GFE. Passionate and seducive (CFM) during fore play .
To summarize
Look: China Beauty from the Middle Kingdom
Body: petite size girl, schoolgirl type
Boobs: B cup , firm and nice to hold, pinkish
Skin: Fair smooth skin, like a teenage girl
Pussy: Tight and really wet
If only this girl was my girlfriend, I will surely bonk her everyday
Damage : $150 worth every extra § I tipped her .
Old 06-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LEEBE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Westerhout H2
This is a least explored house of gems. With the recently added newbies, there are now 15 WLs
Here are some I have experience with , ranked according to my personal preference

1) Wen Wen - Looks of Korean actress , Classic China beauty , great GFE , RTF= Definitely
2) YIYI - E Cup, natural boobs, good service, RTF = Yes
3) Mi Xue - Flirtish and seductive , RTF = Likely
4) Li Li - D cup , fun loving, RTF = Likely
5) Qi Qi - pretty face and good nature , RTF = Yes
6) Dan Dan - D cup, good service but leaving in two months time, RTF = maybe
7) Chen Meng - D cup , natural boobs, RTF = maybe
8) Anna - tall and slim, fresh and new, ideal for bony lovers , RTF = Yes
9) Bei Bei - Fair skinned , RTF = no
10) Xin Zhi = Healthy skin tone , fun loving , RTF = Likely
Old 07-06-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Latest updates in bold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
FURTHER UPDATE

Thank you brothers for sending PMs to tie up the missing links.

L18 H09 has moved to L14 H25.
L18 H17 has closed down and wls were transferred to W16 H17 both houses belong to the same owner.
L20 H38 is a Vietnamese house.
L 20 H47 belongs to the same owner of L16 H49 and not related to former L20 H01.

L08 H19 - 67472072 (12pm - 12am).
L14 H25- 67477733, updated
L14 H27(w BC) - Closed, updated
L14 H29(ex 3021A) - Ooi Long 6744-5557 (12pm - 12am)
L14H31(ex 2831B w BC) - Kah Han 6744-1295 or 6747 5731??? (12pm -
11pm)
L16 H06 - Ah Yap 6741-9691 (12pm - 11pm)
L16 H06A - Ah Lee 6848-4384 (12pm -12pm), phone no updated
L16 H08 - Ah Poh/Jeff 67417226 (12pm -12am)
L16 H10 - Ah min/Bo Gei 6747-2664
L16 H12 - Tommy 67473994 (12pm - 12am)
L16 H15 - 91282962/67442084 (12pm - 11pm)
L16 H17 - 67477733
L16 H39 - Lady okt 6841-3736 (12pm - 12am)
L16 H49 - Ah Seng 67449035 (1pm - 1am)
L16 H51(Lorna) - Gordon 6841 9502 (12pm - 12am)
L16 H54A(w BC) - Ah Hua/Ah Ming/Garrick 6744-9916 (12pm -12am)
L16 H58B(same boss as 1654A)
L16H67-67441148
L16H69- Lady okt 68446236, updated
L16(WH) H04 - Japan 6744-1212 -(12pm -12am)
L16(WH) H06 - Ah Lek/Uncle Lai 6744-1488 (12pm - 11pm)
L16(WH) H12(Yi Tiao Long) (w WB) - XXX 6744-6402 (12pm -12am)
L16(WH) H15 - 6748 6404 (12pm - 11pm) updated tel. no. changed
L16(WH) H17 - Richard/Honey 6744-1818 (4pm -4am)
L16 (WH) H19 - 66485147 (12pm -12am)
L18H03 - moved to L18 H56
L18 H05 - closed and moved to L18H20
L18 H07 - 68413441 (2.30pm - 2.30am), moved to ?
L18 H09 - Ah Soon 67428918, moved to L14 H25, updated
L18 H17 - Jeffrey/Derrick 68446282 (4pm -4am), closed down and wls
transferred to W16 H17, updated
L18 H20- Peter 67461181 (12pm-12am), updated tel. no changed
L18 H56 - Ah Soon, 6749 9902, updated
L20 H33 - Steven 6841-9474 or 6744 1946 (12pm -12am)
L20 H36- David 6744-0929 (1pm -12am)
L20 H38(Hua Yuan) - XXX 6747-3266 (1pm -1am), changed to Vietnamese house, updated
L20 H40 - 68415516 (11am-11pm)
L20 H41(AB) - moved to L20 H36
L20 H43 - Ah Chye 6744-2416
L20 H45A - 67473981 (12pm -11pm)
L20 H45 - 67482994 (OKT AH Heng) (12pm -11pm)
L20 H47- 6648-5147 (12pm - 11pm), phone no updated
L20 H58 - Margaret/Michael 6841-3683 (12pm - 12am)
L20 H20 - Eagle 6744-6324
L20 H62 - Lorna 67499907, 67499908
L20 H62A - Richard 6744-7641 (12pm - 12am)
L24 H09 - Ah Soh 6744-6459, no sure it is still in business?
L28 H31A(w BC) - Willie/Gwee 6846-1661 (1pm -1am)
L30 H33 - 67447408

Any other changes, Bros please contribute. Cheers!
[/QUOTE]
Old 09-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Westerhout 02

Repeated on Wen Wen (No. 36) yesterday .
She is gorgeous in her cheongsam.
This is the second time in one week I bonk her.
The more I look at her, the more I feel that she looks a little like Zhang Zhi Yi. She has this air of sophistication in her that I felt like talking to a well polished OL.
Her foreplay skills were great. After bathing me, she proceeded to catbath me , licking all over my body, nipples and proceeded to BJ my dick. Her BJ skills was so solid that I nearly cum. Fortunately, she holds back, and we managed to proceed with the rest of the actions.
I enjoyed thoroughly the session.

Statistics
Height : 1.59 m
Look: China beauty, Zhang Zhi Yi looks
Body: petite size girl,
Boobs: B cup , firm and nice to hold,
Nipples: Pinkish
Skin: Fair smooth skin like those of a teenage girl
Pussy: Well shaven, tight and wet.
Damage : $150 excellent value for money.
RTF : Yes
Old 10-06-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24369 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

FURTHER UPDATE

L18 H17 has closed down and wls were transferred to W16 H17 both houses belong to the same owner.
L 20 H47 belongs to the same owner of L16 H49 and not related to former L20 H01.

L14 H25- 67428918, updated
11pm)
L16 H17 - 67477733
L16H67-67441148
L20 H38(Hua Yuan) - XXX 6747-3266 (1pm -1am), changed to Vietnamese house, updated
L30 H33 - 67447408

Old 10-06-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
FURTHER UPDATE

L14 H25- 67428918, updated
11pm)
L16 H17 - 67477733
L16H67-67441148
L30 H33 - 67447408

Hi bro,
some bro mentioned 3033 closed already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1