The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
desmond2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Q Q Reflexology?

I happened to pass by my fren's neighbourhood in lor lew lian after i went to his place to play mahjong recently. I saw this HC called QQ. Its was about 10.30pm and the HC is still open. I was wondering if any one has tried this place and do they provide any specials? The glass door is half covered and the place is semi- dark. Any one could provide details?
Old 21-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 20
KumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Q Q Reflexology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond2002
I happened to pass by my fren's neighbourhood in lor lew lian after i went to his place to play mahjong recently. I saw this HC called QQ. Its was about 10.30pm and the HC is still open. I was wondering if any one has tried this place and do they provide any specials? The glass door is half covered and the place is semi- dark. Any one could provide details?
go here..

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...ghlight=durian
Old 21-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

QQ is very good for real body massage as for special service provided you are a regular customer and best time to go if you want special service will be after 9.30 when the provision shop is going to close. The girls are shy type but very friendly and cheerful. Elaine is good for top part of the body, Connie is good for the bottom part of the body and another girl forget her name is very good in sensitive part of the body. Overall I should say, if you want a good massage this is one of the shop you should try.
Old 21-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 20
ultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Used to go there frequently, didn't know they have special
Old 22-02-2005, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

ultra if you are regular you have to initiate, as I mentioned they are shy people that why the special service is very very very "Special" it is worth more than thousand hands in the bush. If you intiate, and if they didn't want to do then probably there are many reaon behing....think...I have my full service right at the back of the cubicle where the little sink is....good luck
Old 22-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 20
ultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OK, will try at the next visit. Care to share what is the damage like
Old 27-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

3 gals in all.
Eileen, Connie and 1 dunno wat name.

Both Eileen and Connie look like twins.

Tried Eileen today

Looks not bad for TN (anyway, one man's meat might be poison to another)
The cubicles are separated by curtains, and privacy is really questionable. However, for someone looking for good massage, this is a good place to try out. I tried to signal for special, but she either didn't get it or not being offer at all. However, I will try again next week and give another update.
Old 28-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_element
3 gals in all.
Eileen, Connie and 1 dunno wat name.

Both Eileen and Connie look like twins.

Tried Eileen today

Looks not bad for TN (anyway, one man's meat might be poison to another)
The cubicles are separated by curtains, and privacy is really questionable. However, for someone looking for good massage, this is a good place to try out. I tried to signal for special, but she either didn't get it or not being offer at all. However, I will try again next week and give another update.
No Special how to tahan sia, imagine didi being warm up liao but cannot release, still need to go back pcc or find other places to release.
Old 30-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Samster

fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

well...hope aft a few more rounds will get some thing.
Old 31-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jwtlh2005 is Cool - loads of Potential

I've been there twice just before Chinese New Year this year. Was massaged by the two sisters separately.

The first time was by Connie, with ear waxing, mosha and 90 mins massage. Her skills are good, and her services and attitude is marvellous. I didnt pay any extra for additional service. But i would say that this place is a wonderful place to relax.

The second time by the sister was alright, she was particularly busy then, probably had lots of entertainment to catch up during the CNY period. She is a lot more chatty, but skill are not as good as Connie. Still opted for 90 mins, and end up with raising flag.

Talking to which, it's about time to revisit them again.. Miss their massage
Old 31-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Fook-me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
No Special how to tahan sia, imagine didi being warm up liao but cannot release, still need to go back pcc or find other places to release.
bro u have to sian them to make them "wet" then go for the kill .kerkerker
Old 01-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
nickhornz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not sure if the older bros agree with me, bt if u opt for a bj, and u are rubbing their pussies till they're so excited and of coz cum like a waterfall , i think you'd definately leave an impression with them.

i think they;ll leave u a number or namecard for u to 'follow-up'. Then after that, i think you know the routine. Happened only once for me. haha..
Old 21-04-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

went for my 2nd session today. Overall, the massage is one of the best which I received. As for special, didnt opt for any, since I'm not too keen to do it today. Anyway, the place look small, and separated by curtains oni, so I suppose nothing much can be done? bro, pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Overall very good massage, and will certainly go for the massage again.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
nonogio is Cool - loads of Potential

Have been a regular @QQ but still did not offered any HJ unlike what is written in the thread. Now only left the two sisters, E & C. Heard that rental is going up @ QQ so must tried to get something in case they closed shop. But has anyone been offer any HJ, BJ Or FJ by E or C? Both sisters look very tempting & just my types.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
beetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonogio
Have been a regular @QQ but still did not offered any HJ unlike what is written in the thread. Now only left the two sisters, E & C. Heard that rental is going up @ QQ so must tried to get something in case they closed shop. But has anyone been offer any HJ, BJ Or FJ by E or C? Both sisters look very tempting & just my types.
Just visited the place today, Only Eileen in the shop... opted for 1 hr massage and was one of the better ones. Have been massage by Collen before but forgotten the feeling....
E told me Bizness bad, but while i was there another bro already inside and decide not to wait for C... E started and another guy come by waiting for his turn.. he said book C liao, dunno issit any samster here....

Anyway Massage is good, 7.5/10, Groin massgae is at 9/10
Manage to get some her to perform HJ and she quite shy... but nothin to shout about... up n down. 5/10

Someone start upping my points pls

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1