The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 19
tecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud oftecko has much to be proud of
Cool my first sexperience

ok some bg info. 21 yr of breathing. male. serving nation.

my first encounter..(typing on pda)

I remember I was ard 14 going 15 then, was bored at home , began to surf net on my pc. so login to irc find pple to chat....

soon managed to find a girl to chat. exchanged pics, wa nt a bad looker. thought to myself tonight quite lucky. so tcss for a while, den I pop the qn .. 'hey wanna come out for a smk?.'

she said ok but she didn't wan to go too far as its late at night. so I suggested her void deck, she agreed promptly. so I managed to get her number n address. and I proceeded to change.

before I left my she, called her to confirm she never fall aslep, haha actually just want to hear her voice whether is girl anot. maybe later is gay. so better play safe.

called her n she answered. wa her voice damn nice. damn the type. wooo ji bai song liao.

fast forward. I promptly left my house and went 7-11 to buy cigg n condom. heng heng bo dai ji. the auntie nv ask check ic.

took a cab, reached her house downstairs so gave her a call to come down, but she rejected me.

instead she ask me to go her house. wa song. so I gek siao ask her appropriate anot. she say nvm no one at home. wooo.

reached her doorstep. called her, heard some fumbling of keys den she opened her door.

in front of me she stand in her pyjamas. woo those thin material. she looks better in person than in the picture. she had long straight black hair, her face is like fiona xie those type, sweet smile with a tinge of cfm face.her figure can't really see but later on found out that shes well endowed.

she invited me into the house and I complimented she look better in person. she replied no la. nv makeup go out sure scare pple one. but I think she deep inside kan song.

then she ask me go kitchen and wait for her while she go get cigg from her room , I obliged n went to her kitchen. she soon came back n we sat on the kitchen floor smokin n tcss. she was wearing those 1 piece pj. so she sat down cross leg. as she change position, I cld catch a glimpse of her undies. think it was lacy , qte dark so can't confirm.

time passby like light , soon it was nearly 2am, she started to be weary n tired. I cld see, so I thought no luck tonight but man was I wrong.
she asked me if I wanted to go her room instead n continued tcss as her body tired. she wanted to lie down.

I secretly think hosei liao. so I went in her room, wa qte neat nt bad. double bed somemore. den being a gentleman I sat down beside her bed. she asked me she v scary ah come on top la. wa I like man, so mai tu liao.

hurried onto her bed. lied down beside her together under the blanket. as we talked . she shifted her legs across me, she said cold. haha. as if.

seeing this, my didi got a big reaction. n I lost control. I took her n kiss her, soon into a full fledge tongue war. all the while she was stroking me underneath. my hands auto-roam her, finally settling down at her ample bossom. fuck she never wear bra all the while and her nipple was slowly getting rock hard from the caressing.

as we continued, my hands proceeded down south , touching her thigh , slowly moving up her smooth legs. her legs also very auto, slowly spread allowing me access to her cunt.

as I slowly massage her outside her undies which is actually a black lacy undie. she gt really wet. her panties was soaked. n she start moaning softly. cld see that she was enjoying herself very much.

so I proceeded n took off her undies n her pj. woo nice little pink nipples. n trimmed pussy. I started to finger her slowly . as my finger slide in n out of her my tongue was busy flickering her nipple.

soon her moaning was getting louder n her breathe harder n faster. I too was getting excited by her n went even faster on her . soon her legs cramped up against my hands n I cld feel her love hole tightening n spasms on my finger. man was she wet , think she had a O. I looked at her and oh my she had those sextisfied face. all this while her fingers was moving my brother up n down.

finally my turn I thought....

end of part 1

how's the stories bro. readin for quite some time so share abit too.

hope to get comments for it. and whether shld I continue or its boring.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my first sexperience

Well said...camping for more...
Old 02-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
2634 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more also...
Old 02-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

pitch my basha here..
Old 16-10-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sexyboy28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hie guys theres another installment.. sory for dealy..

Let me tell you little bit about her and our previous encounters before I continue.

Since I had second base with her we have been exchanging smiles, quick hugs and kisses, occasional few min cresses and rub. She seems to get wet with the hug and I used to like rub her clit from
her wet panties. Especially when she is wearing skirt or open dress I could feel her wet panties. It was fun doing this. She told me that she had touched herself even masturbated but getting touch by a me is totally
different feeling and she loves it. We enjoyed giving each other oral. We didn’t had chance to do it until few week latter when my parents had to go out of town for a day and decided to asked jamie to stay at our place.
It was Sunday and they left in the morning, planning to be back around midnight. I can see she was looking forward for this also. After they left we couldn’t wait and immediately engaged into hot steamy oral sex.

After our little oral sexual encounter I went to wash up and watched TV for a while. She was lying around the sofa and reading a book. We were hugging and having small talks. It was almost lunch time, we got up heated up the food then had our lunch. After her lunch she started doing some house work. Watching her walking around her sexy body, was reminding me of my earlier encounter. I aroused again though cold shower might help. I told her going to take shower went for it. During the shower I could not stop thinking
about her. I guess she was also in same situation thinking about me.

Once I was finished I came out after drying my self. I was wearing my under wear When I noticed she was standing there looking at me. Her looks told me that she is also longing for more. I approached her and kissed her. She responded with an agreement. I started kissing her neck, her ears hugging her tight, my hands were exploring her body, her back gently rubbing her. She was breathing heavily. I loosened up her dress and started kissing her cleavage. She started grinding her crotch with mine breathing heavily. I pushed her back onto the bed. Laid beside her kissing her neck rubbing her breasts. I was fairly aroused rubbing my body with her. I slipped my hand under her dress caressing her tummy and lower boob while kissing her neck and earlobes. It was great feeling. She was enjoying and extended her arms to run her hand in my hair and neck. It was amazing.

I was getting fully aroused. I pulled up her dress took it off and released her breasts from her bra. She had very nice set of boobs. Not so big not so small either white skin pink nipples. I couldn’t resist. Dived in to suck those pink lovely nipples. white nicely formed boobs and their cleavage. I was sucking kissing also using my hand along with it. She was all in heaven, heavy breathing with added moaning. Her hand was playing with my crotch feeling my dick from my under wear. Her touch made me suck on her lovely twin more sucking them licking the nipples sucking them rubbing her other breast with my hand. She slipped her hand under my under wear and started gently stroking my dick. I continued sucking and kissing her breast and nipples while my hand slowly started finding his way towards her panties swirling across her tummy slowly. She was loving it and I was enjoying her rubbing my dick and running her hands on my neck and chest. Soon my hands reached her panties. I felt her pussy through her panty she was wet. I started caressing her inner thighs up and down while I was moving down slowly my head kissing her lower breasts then upper tummy then tummy all around till I reached her panty line. She pulled me as she wanted my crotch near her mouth. I switched position to 69 and started sucking and kissing her inter thigh , kissing along her panty line from tummy , across the thighs and my finger rubbing her wet pussy lips behind her panty. She was getting wild. She pulled down my under wear and started kissing my dick and thighs along my dick. the feeling was amazing. This made me to pull her panties down and started licking her pussy and kissing her crotch along her pussy lips. Her soft lips were working on my dick. her hands feeling my balls. It was awesome. I started sucking her clit while my finger playing with her pussy rubbing her love hole. She was moving her pussy wanting me to put my finger in. I inserted my finger in her hole while still sucking her clit. She was sucking deep on my manhood. I was sucking clit and fingering her rubbing her G spot with my finger tip. This was making her reach her first orgasm. She shook arched her back moaned and I felt her pussy lips throbbing and beating on my finger. She sucked deep on pressing my thigh hard. I increased the speed of fingering and sucking
so I can get her ready again. She was unable to take it asked me to stop but only she can speak out is honey… oh.. ahh….. wai..ttt…..
Cont...
Old 16-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!

clone?

TS is tecko and 2nd part of story is typed by sexyboy28??
Old 16-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahah confirmed plus guaranteed lah...

Leak out the horse leg liao...
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Michael Chong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dismanting my camp liao...
Old 16-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

No lah. Different version of movies could be produced by different director meh...

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 16-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
snookium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Story not convincing and the intro of girl name and age.
Old 17-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
keepkicking is Cool - loads of Potential

still camping though
Old 17-10-2008, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

still got luck in irc? which channel u use?
Old 20-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lehman-bros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more...
Old 22-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Whether tecko or sexyboy28, he is quite an experienced player at the age of 14 going on 15

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1