The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: My MP cheonging diary

Date is somewhere earlier this year

Just exploring Punggol, looking for any fun.. Came across this club (not those that you go clubbing). The club is made up of just 1 building, not sure how many levels high. Till now I only went to the first level. There are 3 pubs in the building, 1 restaurant, 7-11, fishing pond, some arcade machines and.. a spa!

I thought: Wa.. this place so ulu got spa? Dun feel like going spa today, but let's take a look..

The spa has has tinted glass door and a portion of it bedside the door is also tinted. Can't really see clearly what's going on inside. I tried to peep from a distance and can see what appears to be a fountain and a receptionist on the right side.

I continued walking towards the pub to enjoy my drink..

The next few sessions that I went for a drink, I would take notice of the spa, looking for clues..

There's 1 night when the MLs sat around to chat and smoke at a sofa corner (I think the sofa corner belonged to the fishing pond shop) The ladies are all milfs, range from early 30s to 40s. They like abit hiau hiau, but look closely all like buang, except 1 or 2 maybe 6/10. They wear polo tee and those massage long pants.

On another night, there's an ML spot me glancing into the spa. From behind the tinted glass, she turned around away from me and lifted her shirt halfway! Exposing her back, that fair, sexy back with a slight exposure of the bottom part of her breast!

I must give a review on this move:
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 slim type
Seduction move: 9/10!

I must check out this spa 1 day!!

To be continued..
Old 25-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
xxmetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 25-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Lanky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmetal View Post
Please continue TS
Yes please do
Old 25-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Nexwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmetal View Post
Please continue TS
Yes do please
Old 25-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
sharkbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 25-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah power punggol
Ts pls continue
Old 26-09-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Some day earlier this year..

Feeling a little bored, want to try out the new found spa filled with milfs..
So I went to the club again, bought a bottle of beer to enjoy before I step into the spa. Opted for 1 hour massage, hoping I don't get an ML too old. The spa is a little like those jb type.
Got jacuzzi, shower room, changing room, tv room and a small smoking room. (Wow I never thought I can find such a spa)

I took a shower then went to the changing room to change into the robe. Then the receptionist brought me to the massage room.

The massage room is very dark shared by all customers. When u walk into the room, there will be many cubicles on your left and right. Each cubicle is separated by curtains and cloth. The cloth partition separating the cubicles is very low. U can look over the next cubicle just by kneeling over. There are no massage beds, only a thin mattress on the floor to lie on.

It's quite late at night so there's no one except me. We took the partition all the way inside corner.

In the dark, the masseur looks prettier, 6.5 or 7 / 10. She started her 9/10 massage on me. Serious, her massage is so damn good. Using a bulls strength and her muay Thai elbow, she gave my back a good rub on both sides of my shoulder blades. It's so good that next day I still feel sore on my shoulders. It is really better than most of the legit MPs.

"First time here?" She asked
"Yes"
I can't remember the rest of the conversation but I remember we were talking about zodiac signs.
I told her I was born in the year of pig. She's born in the year of tiger. (If I remember correctly)
She say that's pigs always get eaten by tiger.
I told her no, pigs are smart and always escape.

About 45min into the massage, she just started teasing a bit. You know, the usual butt massage and soft touches. I thought: lai liao lai liao!
Without asking the GQ, she straight away oiled her hands and grabbed my balls and start working on it.
(Wa I love this type! Don't ask, just do!
Dunno why they called it GQ, should name it RQ, retarded question LOL)

"The pig is eaten by the tiger liao" I said.
She laughed and replied: "See? I told you, the pig always get eaten"

She continued rubbing and oiling the balls, shaft and ass. She's sooo good at this. After awhile, ask me turn over. I look at her and started auto roaming her. Wow.. no resistance! So I auto roam all around from left buns to right buns and down south.

After I fired off, took a shower and left a happy man. (I'll be back! )
Old 26-09-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, up you with 8 points; as encouragement.
Old 26-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
TS, up you with 8 points; as encouragement.
Thanks Bro.. As long as you guys love it, I'll continue sharing
Old 26-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Thanks Bro.. As long as you guys love it, I'll continue sharing
bro we like, more please
Old 26-09-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

It's fascinating that there are so many Bro reading my diary! Let me know who are you by replying to this msg (So that it stays on top)
- years of cheonging experience
- Favourite joints (MP / FJ / what others)
- Favourite type of girls (syt /milf)
Old 26-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Sompsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support your diary!
Old 26-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
huangxiaotu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoErGePaPa View Post
bro we like, more please
yes please
Old 26-09-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
GoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I chop seat with popcorn and beer .
Old 26-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hydrotax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Advert Space Available