The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Teacher sacked for meeting IRC girl

appeared in today's sunday times.. anyone has the report?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 13-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Teacher sacked for meeting IRC girl

It is surprising that in today's time, people still have to resort to IRC to know girls/dates/friends/flings considering how easy it is to do all these in real life. My work requires me to visit some schools now and then and there are a fair amount of attractive teachers in every school. Wondering why he has to go to IRC. Its practically a dead town.
Old 13-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
jxji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you mean this report?

"A BASKETBALL coach has been sacked from two primary schools after he appeared in last week's Sunday Times article 'You're 13? What's your bust size?' on the issue of adult men who prey on young girls over the Internet.
The man - known only as Josh - was one of several who made lewd suggestions to a Sunday Times reporter who was investigating the dangers young girls face online.

Posing as a 13-year-old girl, the reporter received invitations to check into hotels and 'cuddle'.

The basketball coach, who looked about 30, was among three who arranged a rendezvous with the reporter.

In their online conversation at the 'teens' Internet Relay Chatroom, Josh said he wanted to meet the reporter to 'cuddle a bit'.

In his text messages, he invited her to his home and said he wanted to 'eat' her up.

When the reporter identified herself on meeting him, he quickly changed tack and said he was recruiting girls for his basketball team.

Although his face was digitally masked in the newspaper, teachers at a school where he worked as a coach thought the person in the photo looked familiar and reported the matter to the principal.

The school contacted The Sunday Times on Tuesday.

On Thursday, the principal asked him point-blank if he was the man in the article and said he 'readily admitted' he was.

She then told him that his contract would be terminated with immediate effect. According to her, Josh did not protest.

Although the pupils under his care said he had not contacted them outside school, the principal was not willing to take chances.

'He is working with young girls and we have to protect them. We don't want to expose them to someone who could lead them astray,' she said.

Josh was hired six months ago after he answered the school's tender notice in geBIZ - the government site used by the public sector to procure services. He was interviewed by a school head of department.

Registered with the Basketball Association of Singapore (BAS), he has attended technical and theory coaching courses organised by the Singapore Sports Council and the BAS.

When contacted for comment, BAS general manager Hans Goh said it has yet to decide whether to take Josh off the register.

Asked if it will disseminate information about him to schools, he said: 'Informing schools would mean we're pinning the crime to the person, and we won't want to do that. But if schools want to terminate his contract, they are just doing a preventive thing.'

Mr Goh added that the association will not recommend him to any school.

When The Sunday Times contacted Josh, he stuck to his story that he was recruiting basketball players. He confirmed that two schools had sacked him but declined to give details.

He said the comments on cuddling were made because he 'didn't want a slut' in his team. "
Old 13-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

come to tink abt it, is there any crime/offence commited if civil servant engaged in commercial/legal sex services?
Old 13-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

damn..now going to irc also dangerous,dun knw if the other party is fake or not.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 13-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
musedragon is Cool - loads of Potential

Me thinks the poor guy's career as a basketball coach is close to over. Maybe can only coach in an all boys school. When the report first came out, I already thought, this basketball coach kenna alredi - skali, really kenna. Swaaay swaaay, his colleagues in the school recognise his body shape. poor thing.... just looking for cheap thrills ... kenna career condemned instead.
Not judge less you be judged
Old 13-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
musedragon is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
damn..now going to irc also dangerous,dun knw if the other party is fake or not.
Bro Jie_Gun, wasn't there this movie (I think it was inspired by a true story) about this guy befriending a girl from the IRC, met up with her, brought her back to his house and then he kenna tight up and nearly got his didi cut off by this young girl who apparently was out for revenge.

Indeed, IRC is definitely a dangerous place ..... SB forum is definitely much safer.
Not judge less you be judged
Old 13-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

nowaday irc still considering a best place to cheong if u r unable to get ur target in real life....am i right to say that??

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 13-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bor muse, yes there is such movie and the guy was actually rape her fren or sumting. the title was by a gal name, i cant remember. she was out to revenge.

anyway, cautious in IRC. u nvr know who/IT u r meeting.
Old 13-05-2007, 05:26 PM
猛龙过江

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
come to tink abt it, is there any crime/offence commited if civil servant engaged in commercial/legal sex services?
Its not an offence per se. But it sets a bad example to students. In this case, fear of him approaching the students.
Old 13-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

his colleagues also very interested to know ler..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 13-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 18
acidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
It is surprising that in today's time, people still have to resort to IRC to know girls/dates/friends/flings considering how easy it is to do all these in real life. My work requires me to visit some schools now and then and there are a fair amount of attractive teachers in every school. Wondering why he has to go to IRC. Its practically a dead town.
Totally agree with you bro. I have heard time and time again. Or even other msg tools. However, IRC is almost a dying tool.

Thus, a person should use multiple streams of ways to know girls/dates/friends/flings.

Nowadays, female teachers teaching in school are young and sweet. Know a couple of them & they are not as simple minded as we think. They club, they drink,etc.

Probably, he have heard from his fellow mates or students, they uses IRC to know the gal and thinks those gal are dumb and innocent.

Meanwhile, enjoy our stay in the forum. Cheers!
Old 13-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
K I S S is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
his colleagues also very interested to know ler..
Just typical of anybody ... not
just Sporeans, to be kpo. Need to worry lah, we talking about minors here
Old 13-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, what I'm interested in is whether the female reporter really looks like a 13 year old. Didn't see her face properly. I suspect the report was deliberately 'spiced up' by her. Usually, potential paedophiles only go for very young girls. Anything who looks above 20, they will reject.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 13-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential

Please lah, got meat will reject meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1