The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
With these lousy fr I also feel like don't want to rtf liao ...so I go look for 2038 g7 since got ppl say until like so chio . ..
cyber more yandao, cfm get better svc than me. 555
Old 04-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Just checked service is still consistent with g11. Bbbj , painting, cob, xxx, everything is there...but like some Bros say, commercial feel. I got time and want to relax a bit. FJ ended fast with possibly 15min left. So she shower immediately and then my turn. Still got time so she gave back massage with her towel on. Feel kinda bored so asks her to stop and I just want to cuddle. (Btw I paid $80 session)

So she lie down on the bed beside me and cover her body with towel....you know it's like she don't want to cuddle, not inviting although if you want to spoon she will allow, or if you want to remove her towel and roam her body, I don't think she will mind.. I was waiting for the bell to ring but it seems like eternity. It felt like that because I don't enjoy it. So I thought I should just leave with time remaining. A first for me .lol

Service wise she cannot be faulted but it lacks that "gfe feelin". I have more feel with g38 although no bbbbj n french. On red at the moment not sure when she resume work.

Rtf for g11....yes if I want a quixk fuck .
Old 04-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Bro what is xxx?
Old 04-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

hmmmmmmm.....mysterious 3 letter word

Old 04-11-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Arsenal44ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure what cyberspace nerd's intention is for stating xxx here. It creates inconvenience to the girl as all the punters are going to inquire whatever xxx they interpret / want. Whether it's xxm or xxw it's between u and the girl so I find it interesting now that you are sharing this cryptic message after you have decided that she is not in your regular rotation anymore. If your intention is to share with the bros then you would have shared this earlier when you first raved about her service.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

It's not a big deal, everyone know that wl will provide special to regulars after trust is built.
Just don't be too serious about it
If one want special service from the wl, just visit more times to try luck.
Service usually will upgrade to certain level
Old 04-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Bro what is xxx?
PM me I tell you. but not difficult to guess lah....

PS: Only reputable bros and regular contributor need PM me. thanks.

come to think of it , don't PM me better...just guess lah

or try your luck when you visit her.

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 04-11-2016 at 11:29 PM.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal44ever View Post
Not sure what cyberspace nerd's intention is for stating xxx here. It creates inconvenience to the girl as all the punters are going to inquire whatever xxx they interpret / want. Whether it's xxm or xxw it's between u and the girl so I find it interesting now that you are sharing this cryptic message after you have decided that she is not in your regular rotation anymore. If your intention is to share with the bros then you would have shared this earlier when you first raved about her service.
Who says she is not in my regular rotation ? the service she provided is not exclusive to me . i believe many bros got good "service" from her too but kept quiet. i am not even her regular already got very good service. so quite surprised with the spate of lousy FRs on her.

BBBJ in this house is like supposed to be "rare".

i am surprised that so many recent FRs said she only gave BJ.

Many cheongster actually kept quiet about getting BBBJ in this house ...for some reasons. can you imagine if we start saying girls in this house also provide XXX ???? or maybe OKT change policy liao
Old 04-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

boss policy might not be changed. but business become very competitive now. 1838 girls in general are still slight prettier than other house but not too much.

in the past, timing is an issue in this house too to be short at 18:00 alarm for $50, dont know whether improved recently.
Old 05-11-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Arsenal44ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Many cheongster actually kept quiet about getting BBBJ in this house ...for some reasons. can you imagine if we start saying girls in this house also provide XXX ???? or maybe OKT change policy liao
Agree with your point but what difference does it make if you say XXX or say the actual thing, esp. if you say the bros can guess so easily anyway. Totally understand YMMV with the WL in terms of service provided and it's fine between two adults here but your "saying it without saying it" is what irks me.
Old 05-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

just relax ... whats the big deal about saying a wl provides XXX

this forum is for the bros !
Old 05-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
just relax ... whats the big deal about saying a wl provides XXX

this forum is for the bros !
Maybe Arsenal44ever is her teerak
Old 05-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster (P)

Yaloh thts what im wondering about too
Old 05-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

aiya...dun say ppl say wat irks u la....
can i ask u what hav u contributed to the forum to earn u e right to say smthg lidat...
if no hav..then let ppl say wat they like orr..its their own fr..if their fr no std then u show how fr shd b written..
Old 05-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal44ever View Post
Totally understand YMMV with the WL in terms of service provided and it's fine between two adults here but your "saying it without saying it" is what irks me.
People write FR owe u a living ah.. if it irks you then don't read.. otherwise go start your own forum or whore newspaper and appoint yourself chief editor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1