The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBuddy View Post
sgbeautycastle

sgbeautycity

...why lately so many ops weh
Old 11-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
HappyBuddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyBuddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahau View Post
...why lately so many ops weh
黑吃黑 互相残杀 .... :d
Old 11-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoraven View Post
This forum for sharing right?
Ya I went in. So? Not expecting anything great. But when I found out about the way they do business, can't I come in and warn fellow chiongster?
Chill Bro...of course you can post your experience and it is good that you warned us about the ladies advertised on MLGIRLS. Let's just say that is a stable that lacks credibility and the seasoned guys here tend to stay away from that stable. Also, there have been numerous incidents of genuine guys like yourself getting cheated when visiting MLs, not only MLs from MLGIRLS but other stables as well....physical descriptions not matching, not performing advertised services, etc....most of us, including me have been cheated at least once. Hence the message to just walk away if what is advertised is not what you see - at least must have some resemblance lah...

Keep up the good work posting misleading advertisements....all of us will surely encounter more of them as we continue to visit the MLs...

Cheers....
Old 11-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not only weekend... one of the MLs I visited b4 apparently just kena-ed
The AV have been constantly receiving feedback.
Not sure if it is the customers or residents.
Just take note these few days AV activities will be high and discreet.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Nightkiller2008 is Cool - loads of Potential

Arrange a booking with QinQin today from SGANMO -
http://sganmo.com/qin-qin-sgd110-b2b-massage/

This my 5th time visit her, So here is my MR

QinQin
Looks: 9/10 – real life looks better. Really look like those girls we see Neighbourhood girl. Very smiley girl.

B2B: 9/10 – her b2b is really damn shiok. Not those normal catbath. Im someone who love FJ. She strongly doesnt provide fj as I have been visit for 5 times. Only hj. But her b2b skills really good. No fj never mind as we need to respect them. Lots of teasing as well. And yes she does frenching. I meant it when i start to french her she didnt reject.

Massage: 8/10 - her massage is good. Not piano type. She knows her role well. Very soothing. Fell asleep and Woken up by her sensual touches on my ass cracks and balls. Then ask me turn over and proceeded her B2B.

GFE: 9/10 – Very friendly and always smiling. She will not distracted by her handphone during massage. She never rushes you at all.

She’s definitely a 9/10 overall. Will keep on RTM for sure
Old 11-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The third category belong to OKTs who split earnings with the MLs. They take 40% of the MLs' earnings and provide accommodation and sometimes marketing services (web advertisements, fake MRs, etc.)
I find the third cat is the most bo hua one... 40% is fking a lot ... It's $40 every cock that the FL/ML suck... and the girl only gets $60! And that is only for one girl... Shit! how could they take so much?
Old 11-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Got a feeling they would be very expensive to upkeep...
They are AP for a reason. 80% chiongster think with small head when come to vice.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7817 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
狗改不了吃屎。。。。。
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightkiller2008 View Post
Arrange a booking with QinQin today from SGANMO -
http://sganmo.com/qin-qin-sgd110-b2b-massage/

This my 5th time visit her, So here is my MR

QinQin
Looks: 9/10 – real life looks better. Really look like those girls we see Neighbourhood girl. Very smiley girl.

B2B: 9/10 – her b2b is really damn shiok. Not those normal catbath. Im someone who love FJ. She strongly doesnt provide fj as I have been visit for 5 times. Only hj. But her b2b skills really good. No fj never mind as we need to respect them. Lots of teasing as well. And yes she does frenching. I meant it when i start to french her she didnt reject.

Massage: 8/10 - her massage is good. Not piano type. She knows her role well. Very soothing. Fell asleep and Woken up by her sensual touches on my ass cracks and balls. Then ask me turn over and proceeded her B2B.

GFE: 9/10 – Very friendly and always smiling. She will not distracted by her handphone during massage. She never rushes you at all.

She’s definitely a 9/10 overall. Will keep on RTM for sure
Very true. New stable name but same old trick.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateman123 View Post
I find the third cat is the most bo hua one... 40% is fking a lot ... It's $40 every cock that the FL/ML suck... and the girl only gets $60! And that is only for one girl... Shit! how could they take so much?
Our favourite candy, aka Mint started out with this option. MLs choose this option because it is risk-free from a financial perspective, because they do not have to worry about not getting enough customers to cover costs. There are also MLs who are forced into this option due to lack of knowledge and contacts to allow them to strike out on their own. Some first-timers are compelled to accept this arrangement, but once they learn the tricks of the trade, and build up enough contacts, they will be independent of the OKTs on their second trip.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7181 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Very true. New stable name but same old trick.
Shi Cheng An Mo = S.C.A.M

Old 11-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Our favourite candy, aka Mint started out with this option. MLs choose this option because it is risk-free from a financial perspective, because they do not have to worry about not getting enough customers to cover costs. There are also MLs who are forced into this option due to lack of knowledge and contacts to allow them to strike out on their own. Some first-timers are compelled to accept this arrangement, but once they learn the tricks of the trade, and build up enough contacts, they will be independent of the OKTs on their second trip.
i know you are trying to explain but honestly rlly a need to explicitly mention name? Might as well say defunct YF operate this way.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
Ramiro is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Had my first session with Lil Li today in the afternoon. She was half naked throughout the whole session. She really took me by surprise, thought she is too skinny to do well in massage. She proved me wrong, her massage was really comfortable and i feel her skills was on par of those I had in "clean" Tuina shops. Able to relief most of my sore muscles after the session. Below is my humble report:

Looks 7.5/10
Boobs 7.510
Massage 9/10
HJ 8/10
Service 8/10
GFE 8/10
RTM yes
Old 11-10-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Mariangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great session this week with Ke-er.

Looks: 7. It's the same girl as in the photo.

Bathing: No. Bathe yourself as not stated in adverts, so don't have any expectations there.

GFE: 8. Obliging gal, ask whether to start HJ first. Tells me if 2 times, then do 1 time first, 1 more time after massage. I opt for only 1 time. Prefers more time for massage.

Kissing: 7. No frenching, but kissing is fine. She takes the initiative.

Roaming: 7. She'll take initiative to lower her top for tits sucking and nipples licking.

Massage: 8. She has skills, strong massage, always relaxing at peak of pain, that's a sign of real skill.

HJ: 9. She's really good, must try! She will stare at your eyes, a bit distracting to me, but I think she is adjusting her HJ according to your body language and facial expressions.

RTM: Definitely
Old 11-10-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
i know you are trying to explain but honestly rlly a need to explicitly mention name? Might as well say defunct YF operate this way.
Precisely. He likes to show he knows the MLs well, since the days he created this account.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
They are AP for a reason. 80% chiongster think with small head when come to vice.
True enough. Must admit that on my visits, majority of the times (8 out of 10) small head take over and when it is over big head come to realization. Hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1