The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I am surprised things got blown to such proportions.

Since I kenna mentioned a couple of times, I should take this opportunity to clarify as well.

Firstly, even though the photos are blurred, they are definitely Sugar. Sugar is tall, with more meat, bigger boobs, shoulder length hair and definitely pleasantly looking. EK is the opposite. Small and petite, A cupper, but equally good looking. Both should be mid twenties.

EK was more passionate with lots of cuddles n pecks, and massage more sensual while Sugar gave me a good n hard massage but much less in terms of sensual. In fact, when it comes to the HJ, she only pulled down her nightie slightly to reveal one boob to caress. And definitely no sucking and licking. So I guess either coz I am an old fat uncle or the other bro sibei yandao and got more or whatever I don't know. That part was seriously lacking hence I was reluctant to write an MR as typically I don't want to affect ppl business especially since Sugar has been very nice, just that I didn't think it is worth my while to
RTM.

The current market is pretty dry... lack of good MLs. Both Sugar and EK are already considered good. SYTs like Tang tang, Mei Mei and Candy are unfortunately all operating out of MP which I hate. So really can't have the best of both worlds.

If really got good looking SYT with good service, please kindly advise.

As for Sugar's fiasco with bro Faithless... I shan't comment as I don't know the actual circumstances. Personal experience I had once with a ML who last minute really can't service coz of her period. She still invited me up to her place to explain the situation, offered me a drink and chatted with me for a while before i offered to make a move. Enuff said.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I am surprised things got blown to such proportions.

Since I kenna mentioned a couple of times, I should take this opportunity to clarify as well.

Firstly, even though the photos are blurred, they are definitely Sugar. Sugar is tall, with more meat, bigger boobs, shoulder length hair and definitely pleasantly looking. EK is the opposite. Small and petite, A cupper, but equally good looking. Both should be mid twenties.

EK was more passionate with lots of cuddles n pecks, and massage more sensual while Sugar gave me a good n hard massage but much less in terms of sensual. In fact, when it comes to the HJ, she only pulled down her nightie slightly to reveal one boob to caress. And definitely no sucking and licking. So I guess either coz I am an old fat uncle or the other bro sibei yandao and got more or whatever I don't know. That part was seriously lacking hence I was reluctant to write an MR as typically I don't want to affect ppl business especially since Sugar has been very nice, just that I didn't think it is worth my while to
RTM.

The current market is pretty dry... lack of good MLs. Both Sugar and EK are already considered good. SYTs like Tang tang, Mei Mei and Candy are unfortunately all operating out of MP which I hate. So really can't have the best of both worlds.

As for Sugar's fiasco with bro Faithless... I shan't comment as I don't know the actual circumstances. Personal experience I had once with a ML who last minute really can't service coz of her period. She still invited me up to her place to explain the situation, offered me a drink and chatted with me for a while before i offered to make a move. Enuff said.
There's no fiasco, I just posted factual stuff. It's the misc people came in posted nonsensicalness made up stories and then claim I'm bullshitting that's not helping her.

EK is good, only location and apartment is not ideal.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyster View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.net/xin-yu/

Any bros try her before?

Saw the pics almost explode in my pants. Haven't tried big neh neh in a looong time.

If not good do appreciate any recommendations as well.

Cheers.
she is a FL who provides FJ.
I had a very terrible experience with her.
She has been in SG for like over a year or two.

In the beginning she had real photos but now all are fake.
She is milf probably in early 40s with huge boobs yes but saggy (IIRC) and service is bad.
My advise is to avoid
Old 23-12-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
There's no fiasco, I just posted factual stuff. It's the misc people came in posted nonsensicalness made up stories and then claim I'm bullshitting that's not helping her.

EK is good, only location and apartment is not ideal.
Yes, agree that those so-called white knights should have kept their mouths shut.

Location is alright for me. In the past Erica used to stay there too. Normally I would simply drive straight into the carpark then take the lift up.
Old 23-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just purely looks wise and not operating from MP, as of right now, good looking new blood, other than EK, not much.

If you don't mind "seasoned" ones, then Sara/Mint and Sydney lo. These 2 no need more reviews lah, if you by now haven't try why not? Sydney's complexion is way better this time around, compared to current market, looks wise she's top few, but with the usual caveats that people bring up about her like no auto topless, no kissing etc. Sara/Mint, I cannot take the smoke smell, so never really RTM, several other seasoned bros here book her semi regularly as a fail safe.

Momo sort of fallen out of favour with most here these days and ads no longer up. Roini's friend Cherry with the fantastic body came back for a bit on WeChat with no ads up, but sort of disappeared now that Roini also took her ads down.
Old 23-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

How does Ailas compare to EK, anyone tried both ?

Last edited by fauste; 24-12-2017 at 01:23 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mattlebeau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
Market really dry, ever since Vivian kena raid months back, only left few good ones left, 1 of them going RTC soon

Which Vivian?
Old 23-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

LOL, now she reply me to "apologise" wor. Suddenly handphone magically working. Come I entertain you all with it.
She claims she didn't delete any message, and didn't receive any of my messages last night. But some how magically call me at the timing based on my previous log where I messaged her said "I'm here"

- Removed as matter resolved. See latest post. -

The screen shot she sent me, note the "name" she "gave me"

Last edited by faithless; 24-12-2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Last edited by faithless; 24-12-2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Sorry ah, all in Mandarin. I translate later if got time.

Basically, she say she didn't get any of my messages at all, but magically called me at correct time, say phone not working, but working enough to message her other abang here to joke about menses pad like he said.

Notice the part where I said I'm leaving and blacklisting her, that part deleted in her version, but she magically can type an "apology" at the correct timings, and call me immediately at 9:14 pm after I said I'm just going to black list her.

If you remember her abang also said she worried I going to black list her. She didn't see the message but can read my mind wor.

She saved my name under "Skin Disease, do not pick up" even thou she didn't met me. Her friend EK, according to WH17E, met me, she did ask about some dried scabs from scratching my leg due to mosquito bites that I have on my shin, I assume she black list me with that lo, acceptable, within her rights, but this Sugar claim she don't know her.

Long story short, I told her look at her own screen shot, then want to apologize, apologize better, a faked apology I also can accept, but at least fake properly. Don't cook cock and bull story, tell her 8-9pm abang about me and read my mind without asking.

EDIT: Also hor, before people claim I anyhow claim others as OKT, note after WH17E said he lost respect for me for this "Stunt" and after he got zap to oblivion by others here, her ad got pulled from SLG. Take that info with what you will.

Last edited by faithless; 23-12-2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
WHI7E is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Also hor, before people claim I anyhow claim others as OKT, note after WH17E said he lost respect for me for this "Stunt" and after he got zap to oblivion by others here, her ad got pulled from SLG. Take that info with what you will.
Speechless. Everything you can linked to me. I AM NOT AN OKT. Go check my posts, when have I ever said you LIE or BULLSHIT. Everyone can zap me for all your want. I don’t care about the points. Come on, we are out to have a good time. Does it mean everytime a ML fly us aeroplane, we exposed them big time??
Old 23-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

And if she indeed played you out, because of your supposed “Skin Disease“, she is just trying to protect herself, no? Would telling you straight in your face, “Hey, I am so sorry, I just receive info that I have to reject you.” Will that make you feel better?? It is just a ML, move on man.
Old 23-12-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHI7E View Post
Speechless. Everything you can linked to me. I AM NOT AN OKT. Go check my posts, when have I ever said you LIE or BULLSHIT. Everyone can zap me for all your want. I don’t care about the points. Come on, we are out to have a good time. Does it mean everytime a ML fly us aeroplane, we exposed them big time??
I didn't say you said I lied. It was KHTAN0227 and it was his post that I quoted. Funny how you think everything is about you or you forgot which account you're logged into now?

Last edited by faithless; 23-12-2017 at 11:22 PM. Reason: She played me out again. Disregard everything I said about editing my screenshots.
Old 23-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Good looking SYT, just one to recommend ba. Tian Niu (SLG) if you haven't try.

As the name implies, very sweet looking in my opinion. Figure slim with long slender legs like Huan Huan, boobs a small B much smaller as compared to her sis.

Massage is very similar to HH, with a hell lot of teasing but again with limited roaming. Playability probably can be improved.

Those silky smooth slender legs can kill man. Planning to RTM next week.

Last edited by Blu3; 23-12-2017 at 11:07 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

I learnt from the best lol, because you were linking everything else to me?? That I am an OKT, sigh...

Quote:
Also, I'm not that evil one please. I've long edited the screenshot that contained the address and I even edited out unit numbers before posting to give face to EK already.
Thumbs up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1