The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
achimoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
newbie looking for fl tips

Hello brothers,

recently just tried a couple of FL, shiok. However I have a few questions, the FLs are damn power and always within 30mins shoot alr. Can nego with them for more shots within 1 hour one or not? top up abit is fine, any bros managed to bargain free things too?
Old 04-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!
Re: newbie looking for fl tips

It's ur issue or the fls are really powerful? Lol.

In anyway, the ladies are earning their living too, tho there are a handful who are only doing this to satisfy their own materialistic gains. In anyway, to answer ur ques, it very much depends between u both. But bear in mind that subsequent shots are still payable unless she likes u so much that she's willing to gv u FOC.

Put it simply said, u pump them for awhile n cums, u are still pumping them. Dun nego with them or lowball if their service is really that good. Be fair to the ladies too. Time n shots are essentials.

Erotic Shoots

Private Photography
Old 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

It really depends on the FL, bro. If you can strike up feelings of camaraderie they might allow a 2nd shot, especially if you're very talented at making them feel good with your mouth and fingers (oral sex and conversation la).

Additionally, i got friendly with one of them, and she confessed that they will do everything they can to get you to cum asap, so they can wrap up the sessio and go for break. Not all of them enjoy the actual acts, they just like having the money.

Hell, after making friends with her, she still hurry through the sex, but would stay in bed and cuddle and chit chat instead of hurrying me through the shower and kicking me out.
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 04-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
achimoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@whiteangelcsh maybe but they are definitely more skilled than the past few girls from school I have been with

I know that they are earning a living, and I don't think its easy on them to be in this trade either, but some of them looks really pretty and with their skills I really find it a waste to not get off at least 2 shots but it's not worth for me to pay 2x full amount either ma... so I'm trying to find some middle ground here
Old 04-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 13
themen14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros, wondering if all newly arrived prc FLs from FL dome 2 are QCed or "tested" by OKT before they are advertised on FL dome 2?

Is there a chance that a FL is truly new to the line when serving her first commercial customer?
Old 04-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by achimoda View Post
@whiteangelcsh maybe but they are definitely more skilled than the past few girls from school I have been with

I know that they are earning a living, and I don't think its easy on them to be in this trade either, but some of them looks really pretty and with their skills I really find it a waste to not get off at least 2 shots but it's not worth for me to pay 2x full amount either ma... so I'm trying to find some middle ground here
Then just go for those who quote 2 shots as part of the deal. . .. $ XXX / 2 / 90 types.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 07-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by achimoda View Post

Be their regular first.. Thats the basic.. Once u become their regular and with a bit of feelings developed, you might just get 2 shots at a discounted rate (not 2 x full amt).
Old 07-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
xiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How does it work for overnight booking? How many shot? os I never try overnight before
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1