The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Latest News On TN

LAtest:
No cubicles in ALL TNs!!!!

pls saty tuned...
bros..pls post updates
thanks
Old 25-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
csin60 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Latest News On TN

Not only no more cubicle, the non-resident (PRC mainly) will not be able to do TN job, which means the choice of girls will be a lot less. Let's see how it will develop.
Old 25-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3108 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

most of them will close shop!! cannot cover overhead cost, drop in customers which i guarantee will happen...we go to TN for stress relieve etc...with these new ruling...but FL will be on the rise as most of the TN gals will go sideway.this is the time to set the market rates for services..if u know what i am talking about here.
Old 25-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
brando4848 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With all these restrictions coming up on TN, hopefully it allows more leeway for those TN at shophouses
Old 25-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keating is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Obviously by implementing all these rules the TN business will drop significantly. I wonder whether the govt have considered the negative effects. Bros will start to get itchy and since there no more TNs near their neighbourhood they will go GL where the action is more hardcore.

More bros will start getting FJ instead of HJ cos if go all the way to GL why settle for a HJ.

Hope govt will think twice because all these Neighbourhood TN is actually letting men in singapore have safe "sex".

The thing that i am most afraid of is my favourite "gal" in AMK cannot work anymore. I will not miss her HJ but i would really miss her massage. Sometimes i wish i can go there just for her massage only but i feel obligated to give her money for HJ.
Old 25-06-2006, 02:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ricecooker is Cool - loads of Potential

this is really bad bad news for tn lovers!
Old 25-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricecooker
this is really bad bad news for tn lovers!
No wonder all my TN girls keep asking me to RTF them by today!!!

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 25-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
laoren50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keating
More bros will start getting FJ instead of HJ cos if go all the way to GL why settle for a HJ.
Hope govt will think twice because all these Neighbourhood TN is actually letting men in singapore have safe "sex".
Agreed with you bro, mayb we can employ all the PRC TN gal to become Home service HJ.
Old 25-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 22
blackmore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keating

You think the Govt gives a fuck how we Singapore men feel and promotion on safe sex among us.

I guess the trigger point must be the recent murder. Tui Nas has been around for so many years and it has serve its purpose of making men happy.

Some I would say were good masseurs with skills apart from their specials.

It is a real pity now that most of them will go bust with this new ruling. And it will force us to go back to HCs for the next best thing to offer.

Fucking hypocrite govt !
Old 25-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

yesterday and today, i experienced quite a few PDMM telling me that they no longer working, but can arrange outside premises. just went to a TN in Teck Whye and played safe, wear shorts while they massage.

even when they offered me HJ, i declined ... my didi got a hard time standing, thinking that anytime a raid will be coming ....

i think the best thing to do now if bros wan to go for a quickie, HC seems a better and more expensive bet .... but for me, i think will try and tackle one pretty PDMM and tuition her kids for free and hopefully can get to "tui" (F*** in cantonese) mummy also ....

if you still wan to HJ or BJ or FJ in TNs, better remember to KISS ..... (Keep It Short and Sweet)

Old 25-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -986 / Power: 0
PRINCENEO33 PRINCENEO33 PRINCENEO33 PRINCENEO33 PRINCENEO33 PRINCENEO33 PRINCENEO33 PRINCENEO33
Exclamation Re: Latest News On TN

i suggest sending all those old man to go for counselling and courses on emotional management.what the fuck happening to them?have family and kids and after cheonging for so any years still kenna cheated of their savings or feelings by woman younger than them more than a decade?come on lar...come out to fuck around still want to talk about feelings?knn brainless.....we play for fun and not for killing and chopping them to pieces....who to blame?tuina shops?i dun think so...... :mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmore
You think the Govt gives a fuck how we Singapore men feel and promotion on safe sex among us.

I guess the trigger point must be the recent murder. Tui Nas has been around for so many years and it has serve its purpose of making men happy.

Some I would say were good masseurs with skills apart from their specials.

It is a real pity now that most of them will go bust with this new ruling. And it will force us to go back to HCs for the next best thing to offer.

Fucking hypocrite govt !
Old 25-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sunnyboy6758 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Latest News On TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
No wonder all my TN girls keep asking me to RTF them by today!!!
hi bro
don't worry be happy ... just wait and see ... they will come back one day .. is a matter of times only ... maybe just another form of "TN" .. the PRC pp are very smart especially the gal ... they know how to by-pass this rule .. just wait and see
Old 25-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 21
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboy6758
hi bro
don't worry be happy ... just wait and see ... they will come back one day .. is a matter of times only ... maybe just another form of "TN" .. the PRC pp are very smart especially the gal ... they know how to by-pass this rule .. just wait and see

I do agreed with you!

Indeed, long time ago before TN 'entered' HDB, a lot of 'activities' in shopping centres and CDB areas. Later of the raids and new enforcements, more TNs started to move in HDB with cheaper rate. We should thank to our government care thought for help us to save more money for more 'specials' offers.... Just be patient. We will see then
Old 26-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -261 / Power: 0
Pokimon1 Pokimon1 Pokimon1

IMHO I think...

1) H.81 will make a lot of money as the TN girls make "outcalls"

2) Very soon JB will be the TN capital as the business move North, where the authorities are not so strict or very often they are willing to "negotiate" (if you get what I mean)

3) The TN girls could rent some HDB flats to provide "discreet service" to regular customers.
I know someone who is already doing this. Genuine massage only At most, HJ only; NO BJ and Strictly NO FJ!
To underscore this, she even has a large family photograph hanging on the wall.

Scenerio #3 seems to be the best bet. These girls will take in more income.
Currently the girls in the TN shop get only 40% of what the customers pay. The shop takes a 60% cut from them.

If they do not provide "special" service they earn very little for all their hard work. I know of many girls who have to resort to this tactic in order to get more "take-home" pay.

They see themselves as true professionals who provide genuine service; but circumstances force them to do "specials" which some really do not like.
Old 26-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Osim will smile....the horse riding machine sale will improve..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1