The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10517 / Power: 25
flameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

LONG LOST ONE DRAGON SERVICE
QIAN DUO DUO FANTASTIC COMMANDO

WL:QIAN DUO DUO
HomeBase: 1820
Height: 1.6

A FR which she truly deserved, a while more before she leave our ground, a wl whom i can rate TOP , one dragon service which i can hardly find now in cat150, try it to believe it and u will be asking for more.

LOOKS
A PRETTY LASS with a slender petite figure, so slim yet packed with full B cup and nice tight ass. One of the slimmest girl which i can find in cat150 who gives me tons of gfe

BATH
asked me to sit and rest on the interesting kinky chair while she carefully shower me and end with a long bbbj and massaging my balls

Lying on my back while she perform the head to toe slurping, deep thrust with her tongue drilling into my Ass , shiok shiok shiok.

Practically im being rape by her tongue all around my body, stimulating tongue effect which aroused me with great pleasure ... been a while since i last experience such a good coordination of hands and tongue battling

BBBJ

deep throat and hungrily sucking me dry, enjoy the view of her using her smooth wet lips and tongue to dabble with my little ones

FRENCH
We french french and french , cant even remember how we started

PAINTING

turned herself around for me to preview her cute little pussy while hungrily slurping my proud member.

FJ
many positions and very accomodating, shes light weight and i can carry her around , tried many different type as there are tons of tools to use for different type of position. Cured my cravings for my sexual fantasy. Blast off with a doggy style, how i wish i could last longer. Best of all, she continue to suck me dry after my blasting which leave me sextisfied with smile on my face.

RTF: many times and counting
Old 20-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

JiaJia

1606A

Wow! where to begin? Pretty girl with big soft yummy tits with high high GFE.

The minute I enter, she hugs and french me with lots of passion like she wants to *uck me hard later. While deep frenching she unbuckle my pants and slide her hands into my underwear to touch, squeeze and rub my 2ic while she moan! Then we fall onto the bed and she takes my clothes off like she can't wait to open the present, then Merry Christmas! she licks my nipple while playing with my 2ic then she reach for my 2ic and lick and suck! Wow! Then she pull apart her top dress and ask me to quickly take her clothes off, I ofcos oblige with gladness and uncover her breast that is big smooth and soft (36D I think) very good to squeeze and suck, then I undress her, kiss her then smell her pussy, very nice, no smell so I lick her then she feel like she going to cum say we go take a bath.

In the bathroom she is all smiles and happy, we French a lot, she uses her soft boobs to rub me while washes my 2ic, balls and ass with lots of seductive moves, all these while never stop frenching. Then she kneel down to lick my balls and ass then bbbj me. After a while she wash me and ask me to wait while she grab a towel to dry me, what a good service!.

She ask me to lie on the front while she gave me a soothing massage (just what I needed) not a professional masseur but she was good enough. Then she use her breast to massage me. Including using the sole of my feet to rub her tits, Very shiok! (There are more service like catbath and all but I am too lazy to write)

Then she ask me to raise my ass and she lick it, tickling with circling action then she licks my balls then my 2ic then my balls and ass again, it was amazing!

Then she turns me around and we french deeply while she gently play with my balls and 2ic, she then slowly lick her way down to lick my knees and followed by passionately loving my 2ic and balls.

While she is kneeling beside me bbbj me, I reach for her pussy, boy is she wet! playing with her clit and inserting my finger into her warm and slippery pussy is so shiok! Later we did a 69 and it was an amazing experience, we can't stop holding each other tight tight and suck each other hard.

I am very lazy to write more. just that the sex was equally intense and we *uck each other real hard in many various positions until we both came very hard.

Here's the verdict:
Looks: 7.5-8 She is the pretty type.
Boobs: 8.5 She has very nice boobs, not saggy and the right suckable size nipple.
Body: 8.5 Not super slim nor fat, very womanly figure, fair and quite tall also
French: 7.5-8 French well and very passionately
Service: 8.5 very keen to please and learn always ask me if i feel good.
AR: 7 can be longer and better.
BBBJ: 7 not bad, can be better.
FJ: 8.5 She loves *ucking with lots of passion
GFE: 9.5 She is very easy and comfortable to be with.
Attitude: 10

RTF: Very Yes!
Old 20-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameboy View Post
LONG LOST ONE DRAGON SERVICE
QIAN DUO DUO FANTASTIC COMMANDO

WL:QIAN DUO DUO
HomeBase: 1820
Height: 1.6

A FR which she truly deserved, a while more before she leave our ground, a wl whom i can rate TOP , one dragon service which i can hardly find now in cat150, try it to believe it and u will be asking for more.

LOOKS
A PRETTY LASS with a slender petite figure, so slim yet packed with full B cup and nice tight ass. One of the slimmest girl which i can find in cat150 who gives me tons of gfe

BATH
asked me to sit and rest on the interesting kinky chair while she carefully shower me and end with a long bbbj and massaging my balls

Lying on my back while she perform the head to toe slurping, deep thrust with her tongue drilling into my Ass , shiok shiok shiok.

Practically im being rape by her tongue all around my body, stimulating tongue effect which aroused me with great pleasure ... been a while since i last experience such a good coordination of hands and tongue battling

BBBJ

deep throat and hungrily sucking me dry, enjoy the view of her using her smooth wet lips and tongue to dabble with my little ones

FRENCH
We french french and french , cant even remember how we started

PAINTING

turned herself around for me to preview her cute little pussy while hungrily slurping my proud member.

FJ
many positions and very accomodating, shes light weight and i can carry her around , tried many different type as there are tons of tools to use for different type of position. Cured my cravings for my sexual fantasy. Blast off with a doggy style, how i wish i could last longer. Best of all, she continue to suck me dry after my blasting which leave me sextisfied with smile on my face.

RTF: many times and counting
Totally agree with you bro. She's pretty, slim and good at service !
Old 22-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post
Totally agree with you bro. She's pretty, slim and good at service !
You know when is she going back?
Old 22-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyCoc View Post
You know when is she going back?
Not sure man
Old 22-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my FR on WH17.

Name: Meng Ding (Dream... something)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 nice light brown large areola, soft to the touch, slightly droopy C cups but not saggy.
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10

She's new in SG, i think 3-4 weeks when i bonked her last week. She has a tattoo 'Wen' on the left side above her tits and i think flowery tattoos on her left wrist to cover up a scar.

Overall like bonking girlfriend. Not commando type neither does she feel like someone in the flesh trade.

She's like a timid Thracian Slave .... heheheheh ... Sith Lord like!
Old 22-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brodericky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any more to recommend to 1 year chiongster?
Old 23-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

My FR on 1606's Sha Sha

She hails from China, Hunan, m-i-a-o ethnic group.

Looks: 8.5/10 considered chio type. I actually thought she looks a bit like famous Chinese actress Zhou Xun. Big eyes, small nose, chiseled face.
Boobs: 9.5/10 natural 34C, they are firm, supple and of good shape. The highlight is definitely her nipples! In my over 10 years of cheonging, I have never seen a smaller and cuter nipple than hers. Pinkish brown and the areolas are really small, like a child's one. I suspect her boobs grew up but not her nipples. Small, pointy, a delight to suckle on!
Body: 9/10 She is quite small size, I think only 1.5m+ or slightly shorter but her body proportions are fantastic
Skin complexion: 9/10 smooth, really smooth, fair and totally unblemished. I was trying to find flaws with her skin and face but I could not. Again, everything about her seemed to have grown except her nipples and her skin. She is waxed down below and at her armpits too. I have not encountered an armpit as clean and beautiful as hers. Totally no armpit lines, no pores, nothing! She has 2 small tattoos at her back shoulder area though.

Shower: 7/10 quite standard, proper soaping and threw in body-to-body action, and BBBJ
Catbath: 8/10 slid her boobs all over me and licked all over my body
AR: 8/10 did a proper one, without any plastic covering her tongue, made my arsehole really wet and shiok
BBBJ: 9/10 great suction, a lot of patterns. While I was kneeling on the bed, from AR mode, she switched to BBBJ mode and swallowed my whole dick from behind. Not forgetting to give my balls a good gargle in her mouth. After everything, my arse, balls and dick was soaking wet from her saliva!
Painting: 7/10 we did 69 position and she got really wet from my tongue action and gave out soft moans. As she was completed waxed below, access her pussy and eating it was like eating oysters in fine dining setting.
FJ: 9/10 due to her small frame, her pussy was small too, and that means it was pretty tight as well. Had a little difficulty inserting my tool inside (my was in excess of 7 inches). The feeling was wonderful when I see my dick submerged into her hole. Began with cowgirl, where she rode nicely, then to sitting position, and then missionary. During missionary, I really grinded her to the max. Got my hands on her shoulder and thrust in as deep and as hard as I could. I can see her face was pure ecstasy and she was nearly gasping for air. I pounded really hard and fast. She must have felt deep pain and pleasure during those few minutes. I got really excited too watching those big and cute boobs shake left right up down.

GFE: 9/10 gao gao! Can tell she was totally satisfied as I was too, hugged me really tight for a few minutes, the feeling after that was not sexual, but it was blissful.
Attitude: 9/10 no complaints at all, she was professional, doing all that was expected of a CAT150 girl and at the same time very cheery and easy going.

Perhaps the only downside is that she spits a lot during BBBJ, used a lot of tissue in the process. But it does not matter much to me.

Overall, one of the better bonks in my recent memory.

I was lucky too as she was not my first choice that day, in fact, she was 3rd choice. My 1st choice from another house had to wait 30min, 2nd choice also from another house was not working. And sha sha nearly went off to another house, if not for me to heng heng step into 1606 just in time as she was about to leave.

A real gem and she is here for a long time already, too bad I discovered late.

Last edited by halogen019; 23-12-2016 at 12:48 AM. Reason: m-i-a-o was censored
Old 23-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
My FR on 1606's Sha Sha

Looks: 8.5/10 considered chio type. I actually thought she looks a bit like famous Chinese actress Zhou Xun. Big eyes, small nose, chiseled face.
Boobs: 9.5/10 natural 34C, they are firm, supple and of good shape. The highlight is definitely her nipples! In my over 10 years of cheonging, I have never seen a smaller and cuter nipple than hers. Pinkish brown and the areolas are really small, like a child's one. I suspect her boobs grew up but not her nipples. Small, pointy, a delight to suckle on!
Body: 9/10 She is quite small size, I think only 1.5m+ or slightly shorter but her body proportions are fantastic
Skin complexion: 9/10 smooth, really smooth, fair and totally unblemished. I was trying to find flaws with her skin and face but I could not. Again, everything about her seemed to have grown except her nipples and her skin. She is waxed down below and at her armpits too. I have not encountered an armpit as clean and beautiful as hers. Totally no armpit lines, no pores, nothing! She has 2 small tattoos at her back shoulder area though.

Shower: 7/10 quite standard, proper soaping and threw in body-to-body action, and BBBJ
Catbath: 8/10 slid her boobs all over me and licked all over my body
AR: 8/10 did a proper one, without any plastic covering her tongue, made my arsehole really wet and shiok
BBBJ: 9/10 great suction, a lot of patterns. While I was kneeling on the bed, from AR mode, she switched to BBBJ mode and swallowed my whole dick from behind. Not forgetting to give my balls a good gargle in her mouth. After everything, my arse, balls and dick was soaking wet from her saliva!
Painting: 7/10 we did 69 position and she got really wet from my tongue action and gave out soft moans. As she was completed waxed below, access her pussy and eating it was like eating oysters in fine dining setting.
FJ: 9/10 due to her small frame, her pussy was small too, and that means it was pretty tight as well. Had a little difficulty inserting my tool inside (my was in excess of 7 inches). The feeling was wonderful when I see my dick submerged into her hole. Began with cowgirl, where she rode nicely, then to sitting position, and then missionary. During missionary, I really grinded her to the max. Got my hands on her shoulder and thrust in as deep and as hard as I could. I can see her face was pure ecstasy and she was nearly gasping for air. I pounded really hard and fast. She must have felt deep pain and pleasure during those few minutes. I got really excited too watching those big and cute boobs shake left right up down.

GFE: 9/10 gao gao! Can tell she was totally satisfied as I was too, hugged me really tight for a few minutes, the feeling after that was not sexual, but it was blissful.
Attitude: 9/10 no complaints at all, she was professional, doing all that was expected of a CAT150 girl and at the same time very cheery and easy going.

Perhaps the only downside is that she spits a lot during BBBJ, used a lot of tissue in the process. But it does not matter much to me.

Overall, one of the better bonks in my recent memory.

I was lucky too as she was not my first choice that day, in fact, she was 3rd choice. My 1st choice from another house had to wait 30min, 2nd choice also from another house was not working. And sha sha nearly went off to another house, if not for me to heng heng step into 1606 just in time as she was about to leave.

yep. she is a good choice for big boobs.
Old 23-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
My FR on 1606's Sha Sha

Plus point is her period coming so her boobs are even more swollen now. But handle with care as she more sensitive
Old 26-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Hi bros, have been out of gl for nearly 5 years!!
Ha.m used to chiong 1654a when there we're quite a few big boob gems.... but from the frs, seems.like nowadays selection is limited.
Anyone got reco for big c to do cup svc gems who can do frenching and painting?
Old 26-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teodora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep the BB FR coming!
Old 28-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Anyone who thinks you had the best AR before, THINK AGAIN. Because XIAO FEN IS QUEEN.

To be honest, I have never moan so hard and loud before, to think of it I actually feel very embarrass by my moan, but I really cannot control.

She stops after a while and I told her don’t stop. Please continue. And she continues until I song. It was THAT GOOD!

Still good (Can't stop thinking of it. Try, you will believe it)

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

Painting and Fingering: Yes

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!
Old 29-12-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

XIAO FEN is post is in every threads ..
Old 29-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnalyst View Post
XIAO FEN is post is in every threads ..
Ya I post before last time, ppl here complain say they cannot find so I post everywhere lah, confirm can find.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1