The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mortar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Hi guys, I'm new to dome 1.. Would like to ask if there is any recommendation for Thai fl that actually looks good in their Thai sch uniform?
Old 14-03-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
percival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ice from LSB.

Super hyperactive girl with very pretty features. Looks exactly like the photos.
Please bring food for her when you are visiting. She loves beef but doesnt't think much of curry.

She made me cum twice. I can't take this kind of abuse lol. One shot for me is good enough.

I would actually love to go out with her as a friend. Damn fun to be around when not talking about business.
Old 14-03-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Don'tTouchMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, here's my first fr on this forum. Been around quite a while, but only decided to write one now.
It's for ning from club seduction

Looks: 10/10 (pics on Web uses a filter, making her look fairer. Skin tone of a fair Thai, she says she's 23,from Chiang Mai. She has 3 tattoos, 2 on her back, Thai scripture and of a woman's face, very beautifully done )

Body: 8/10 (slim, no excess fats at all, nice perky little butt)

Boobs: 7/10 (not for boob lovers, pretty much non existent, however her nipples are great to play with)

Foreplay: 10/10 (passionate long lost lover, tons of tongue and loves sticking her tongue down my throat)

Bbbj: - (didn't try this)

Fj: 9/10 (tried riding, but for tired after 5 mins, no problem with me)

Pussy: 9/10 (natural bush, sparse pubes, similar to a high school girl. No KY needed, she's wet! )

Gfe: 9/10

Hope this Fr helps you bros who've been considering her
Old 14-03-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for this super late FR, this is for Kammie from laserbabes, tried her just before she left

Looks: 90% like picture, so no surprise there
Body: tall and big bone, pretty nice ass, can afford to be more perkier, neatly trimmed down bush
Boobs: Perhaps a B, but saggy with stretch mark

Wasn't that good a session for me, only manage to do a single shot. Perhaps there wasn't any chemistry between us, her attitude is quite transactional, giving me the sense that she wants to get it over and done with. Allows painting but no frenching. And sh didn't make any effort to initiate the second round.

Compared to my session with Wanna, it was a far cry, considering that Wanna's damage is lower than Kammie.
Old 14-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Sorry for this super late FR, this is for Kammie from laserbabes, tried her just before she left

Looks: 90% like picture, so no surprise there
Body: tall and big bone, pretty nice ass, can afford to be more perkier, neatly trimmed down bush
Boobs: Perhaps a B, but saggy with stretch mark

Wasn't that good a session for me, only manage to do a single shot. Perhaps there wasn't any chemistry between us, her attitude is quite transactional, giving me the sense that she wants to get it over and done with. Allows painting but no frenching. And sh didn't make any effort to initiate the second round.

Compared to my session with Wanna, it was a far cry, considering that Wanna's damage is lower than Kammie.
yes, kammie (ex-power angel) is kinda stuck up. her leg got 1 big japanese carp tattoo right?

what u says truly describe her. no effort. maybe its due to her work nature in bbk.(she works as a massage lady over there) but her boobs are a big Bs to small C, and its natural.

only 1 thing that is good about her, is her massage is really very power.
Old 14-03-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by batamgolfer View Post
I visited Diamond several times when she was here before. Does not speak much English, a bit of a MILF, good frenching and very good service. I will definitely see her again.
u visited her many times, and u like her service, then where is your FR????

u are not doing bros here any good by not sharing (and in turn hurts the girls earning), or u just here to do promotion for the girl.

please correct me if i am wrong.
Old 14-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

yup yup that's her, my session with her, you can tell that she just wants to get it over and done with, maybe itz because she was leaving in a couple of days time, earn enuf etc, whatever, just my luck i guess.
Old 14-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Tried Sofia last week
Been going for her since her first trip to SG

She greeted me at the door, wearing a figure hugging and short tube dress.

She was pleasantly surprised to see me and gave me a big hug and quickly lead me to her room.

Room was spacious, only downside is theres no bed frame, only mattress and the springs hurts the knees during doggy and other similar positions.

Once the door is closed, we locked our lips together and french like crazy, pushing her back up against the door, i was rubbing her clit as she struggled to unzip my berms. She couldn't take it, she pushed me back against wall, squat down and pulled down my berms and boxers, devoured mini me hungrily.

As before, she stopped my attempts to face fuck her, instead she quickly propped herself against the door, arching her back. Pulled down her panties to her knees and mounted her standing doggy.

I started slowly, but she wanted it badly and started to move herself back insync with my trust.

This being the countless RTF on her, she knew how to push my buttons.
Turned off the lights and pulled me to the balcony window.

Pull the curtains and positioned herself against the window and dared me to take her there.

Needing no 2nd invite, i positioned myself and let her have it, half way thru she started moaning so loud, i need to cover her mouth.

Didn't take long, the urge to cum was too much, i tapped her shoulders and pulled out and quickly ripped off the cap and exploded on to her chest. She sucked me clean before we went to wash up.

After 1st shot we just lazed in bed and cuddled, chat till time was up.

No ratings from me, it will surely be biased

She takes pride in her appearance and knows how to use her sex appeal so make up tends to be on the heavier side, but her dressing is very very sexy. Very close to posted images.

Tall and leggy, approx 170-173cm

Sadly, boobs lover should stay away
Old 14-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

June the quality gem. She from Club seduction. Had her last Sat after her arrival.

Sweet n young at only 21-22yo and the looks tally. Worked herself silly to please her customer and her height, looks, boobs will easily qualify her as a car show model.

Looks: 8.5/10 85% of pic. Super great attitude.
Body: 8.5/10 Tall, good shape, good fair skin. On big tattoo on upper thigh.
21yo, 1.70+, 50kg. (She is not fat, very nice figure)
Boobs: B+ to C natural. Light color nipples.
French: 9/10 She is super frencher.
Bbbj: 8/10 Tongue n suction good.
Paint: Allow n is trimmed neatly.
Slow build-up as much as i wanted. Rare find such a patient and pleasing girl.
Fj: 9/10 Catbath then cowgirl and finally she asked to be fucked mish.
Gfe: 9.5/10 Only setback she speaks mainly Thai.

Aptmt located at town centre.
Old 14-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Sofia from where bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
Tried Sofia last week
Been going for her since her first trip to SG

She greeted me at the door, wearing a figure hugging and short tube dress.

She was pleasantly surprised to see me and gave me a big hug and quickly lead me to her room.

Room was spacious, only downside is theres no bed frame, only mattress and the springs hurts the knees during doggy and other similar positions.

Once the door is closed, we locked our lips together and french like crazy, pushing her back up against the door, i was rubbing her clit as she struggled to unzip my berms. She couldn't take it, she pushed me back against wall, squat down and pulled down my berms and boxers, devoured mini me hungrily.

As before, she stopped my attempts to face fuck her, instead she quickly propped herself against the door, arching her back. Pulled down her panties to her knees and mounted her standing doggy.

I started slowly, but she wanted it badly and started to move herself back insync with my trust.

This being the countless RTF on her, she knew how to push my buttons.
Turned off the lights and pulled me to the balcony window.

Pull the curtains and positioned herself against the window and dared me to take her there.

Needing no 2nd invite, i positioned myself and let her have it, half way thru she started moaning so loud, i need to cover her mouth.

Didn't take long, the urge to cum was too much, i tapped her shoulders and pulled out and quickly ripped off the cap and exploded on to her chest. She sucked me clean before we went to wash up.

After 1st shot we just lazed in bed and cuddled, chat till time was up.

No ratings from me, it will surely be biased

She takes pride in her appearance and knows how to use her sex appeal so make up tends to be on the heavier side, but her dressing is very very sexy. Very close to posted images.

Tall and leggy, approx 170-173cm

Sadly, boobs lover should stay away
Old 14-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Sofia from where bro?
Should be TY69. Looks yummy :d
Old 14-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Should be TY69. Looks yummy :d
Yup from TY69.

Would recommend for bros who like thai girls like those from prettymc
Old 14-03-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

not cheap at all huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
Yup from TY69.

Would recommend for bros who like thai girls like those from prettymc
Old 14-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
icyboy771z is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried Dolce from Monte29? surprised no mention of her yet..
Her live pic with her hat looks exactly like Fiona Xie!

Old 14-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraussian View Post
Tried Nixie from Pacific Stars last night. I have to say, Bro Cash has excellent taste in the girls he brings, and I've yet to be disappointed by this stable yet.

Nixie is no exception, and she's been here several times before with glowing FR's. I can confirm that all those FR's are true, and she's a rare gem you really need to experience yourself to believe.

Most notable is her excellent command of English, and for once I could communicate comfortably without resorting to Google Translate. This made more of a difference than I expected, as she felt more like a FWB (friend with benefits) than a commercial partner.

Looks: 8/10 Almost exactly like the photos. Not for SYT lovers, but she has a mature, sensual look dripping with hotness

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced C, and looks a bit too artificially round for my taste. But they're soft enough to the touch, and big cup lovers won't be disappointed

BBBJ: 7/10 She has skill and experience, but her braces sometimes get in the way

FJ: 10/10 This is where Nixie will totally blow you away. She feels like she was born horny, and you can see how she's enjoying it while riding you wild. Best FJ ever!

GFE: 8/10 She has a fun and cool personality. Feels like a girl I've hooked up with while clubbing. Not so much of GFE, but feels like FB/FWB

RTF: Yes!

She's leaving next week, so don't miss this chance to experience this rare gem while she's still here!
Agree. she feels like a younger coco lee especially with her american accent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1