The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
i recently bought airtickets for 3 trips till end of 2023 to jakarta, each trip minimum 2 weeks. Thanks to budget airlines promo.
That's how attractive Jakarta is to me.
Kudos to that, how i wish i can go minimum 2 weeks each time.

In any case, I think that poor guy must have been brought to "holland" by his "local friends" thus he didnt enjoy.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 18-07-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am just posting my honest experiences after travelling there for 10 days. I did my research and went to or stayed in some of the places recommended by the bros here. Just that the experiences were not what I expected. Surprisingly Bad. Maybe I have too high expectations or coming from SG I cannot adapt immediately.

The long timing and distance travelling I talked about are from Jakarta to Bogor and Bogor to Bandung and other states. My friends are business owners or high executives from international hotel brands. However, even in their big cars, the journey still feel terrible. Not their cars fault of course. It is due to the routes. They are too small, too steep and too rocky. The squeezing to get two cars thru on a road that looks like for one car is crazily dangerous. Especially the traffic in Bandung. That one is very jam and dangerous.

I also been to the Kawah Putih, other sight seeing places like Suspension bridges. Bragas street and even stayed in one Atas hot spring hotel. All are just ok, except that the crowd are really mostly locals. Not very touristy places. The journey also not very assessible by public transport. U need a driver or a local friend to drive you. When you go to these kind of places, of course the communication really become a very big problem. However, the food in these outside states are good. Maybe we only eat in restaurants and hotels. But I must still say the amount of people able to communicate in English is close to zero and the roads are very bad. Plus a lot of beggars. Lucky, we never continue to take the 8 hours train to Yogyakarta.

Then, after splitting from the group, I went to Jakarta, I tot it is the capital so should be better. I find it even worse than the outside states. There are even more people and more beggars. Maybe the area I am staying in is the Pasar Baru area. I went to the ITC Mangga Dua to shop. The shopping experience is shit, hard to communicate, the goods all look dirty and old. I suspect the diarrhea I got it there after ordering a local ice coffee. Made a mistake, the ice cubes maybe from their tap water, which the water from the tap must be very dirty. Went to the Tanah Abang (famous in youtube), even more shit and more local than the ITC. Went to Bloc M, not very impressed. Grand Jakarta mall, CJ's Bar and etc all not very impressive. CJ's bar band is good thou.

Tried their Ramen, ordered the most expensive one. Taste bad, just full of bean sprouts and on the menu still say the highest peak blah blah blah. Went to Travel Hotel to see cause somehow able to partner with a guy to go and he said Travel better than Classic. Then went some massage places. I won't comment so much on these activities. I will just briefly say not up to standard or expectations. However, no fault on them cause with that prices, really nothing to fault. I like to walk and did a walk from the Lokasari Square back to Pasar Baru area where my hotel is. The roads are shitty with lots of rubbishes and holes. Not enough street lights. Got many street food but not recommended to eat. The Lokasari Square mall also look like a dead town like only level 1 got shops open.

In short, the hotel, the food, the shopping, the walking, the sight seeing and the other experiences in Jakarta are so lousy compared to other countries and lose to other states in Indonesia too.

That is my own experiences only.
Old 19-07-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile PJ

Starmoon celebrated its 7th anniversary tonight.
Old 19-07-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
realman is Cool - loads of Potential

Compared with manila and Bangkok, the girls quality r better in here. Dont believe. u try to go manila and bangkok and see for yourself. In Bangkok, shopping mall and transport are better.

read this: https://www.sbfsg.net/showth...64187&page=663

and also read this: https://www.sbfsg.net/showth...6#post22288396
Old 19-07-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Travel

They’re trying to remake their image to a lounge/club. They did what the bars in PJ did, hide the girls in the far back. No more girls on the sofas to your left when you enter. The girls are now all sequestered in the pool hall in the back.

In the front hall, the sofas are for customers to use. Girls can sit with their customers. There's a full band alternating with an all-girl DJ team. The audio is set at a volume that would drown out a NASA space rocket launch. Prices are quoted at 375/60/1 and 500/90/2.
Old 19-07-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Went to the Tanah Abang (famous in youtube), even more shit and more local than the ITC. Went to Bloc M, not very impressed.
In short, the hotel, the food, the shopping, the walking, the sight seeing and the other experiences in Jakarta are so lousy compared to other countries and lose to other states in Indonesia too.

I agree with you, but for low budget old man like myself, Jakarta is the best in SEA. I like Jakarta much more than Angel City.
Old 19-07-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Went to Travel Hotel to see cause somehow able to partner with a guy to go and he said Travel better than Classic. Then went some massage places. I won't comment so much on these activities. I will just briefly say not up to standard or expectations. However, no fault on them cause with that prices, really nothing to fault.

Really don't understand what are you trying to do here. This is field report for mongering activities in jakarta, not some travel/food review thread.

Just so you know, there's another thread call Indonesia TCSS... go post your rant there.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 19-07-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Really don't understand what are you trying to do here. This is field report for mongering activities in jakarta, not some travel/food review thread.

Just so you know, there's another thread call Indonesia TCSS... go post your rant there.
Everyone had the right to express their free speech...so pls bear with him...

BTW, he had written many similar rants in other cities...he had some fun in previous cities and after covid those fun places in many cities had either vanished or became very expensive...so time change and will never remain still...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-07-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
drache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

While in jkt just go with Michat. Go browse Tinder when you're in the central for more upscale gal. Depends on your budget as well.
Old 19-07-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
I agree with you, but for low budget old man like myself, Jakarta is the best in SEA. I like Jakarta much more than Angel City.
Angeles city used to be my favorite abt 10 years n before but had since gone downhill, i had long given up going.
Had to agree Jakarta presently the best for VFM mongering.
Old 19-07-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gunner_champs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys, I’m going JKt sometime in Aug, can pm me places for a Bangkok type soapy ? Thanks
Old 20-07-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

How I wish I can have a business trip to Jakarta. Haiz, cost cutting and travel freeze
Old 20-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dwitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blok M MPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
For those old-timers, Metropolis got closed down because of covid and is nka Missouri. Seems as if these massage shops are trying to pass themselves off as bars or restos. It's on the second floor. The price "all-in" is 575/60. All-in apparently means HE, HJ, FS. Dunno if massage is included.

Aquarius is just a few doors down, 615/90.

Dunno why Lowe Resto wasn't mentioned but it's just around the corner. While I didn't see any customers at the other two, Lowe was busy. They also seem to have twice the girls on duty. Normal room is 250/90. VIP room is 300/90. VIP has a bigger, higher bed. The rooms are reportedly the same size but due to language difficulties, couldn't' confirm that. The GRO will show you pics of the rooms if requested. Supposedly massage for the first hour. The GRO will show you a picture of each girl but you can ask to see more pics if she has any. All-in is 615 for VIP and 565 for normal.

The good thing about these shops is that they are open during the day.

Is there any other than these places? Planning to go tonight around Blok M area
Old 21-07-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
jookoo96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjookoo96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
This is true,Jkt is much cheaper than other countries.
Old 21-07-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
edoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll be in jakarta next week 25-30/7. anyone interested to link up pls pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1