The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 03-11-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
And666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Why go support these 88 shop? Nowadays so much options at 50+50 for HJ or 50+100 for FJ. You go 88+80/100 just for a HJ? Now everything so expensive we need to make our money counts for their service. Just few golden shake 188 comparing to BBBJ+bom bom only 150 in total...why still go 88 spa? So many options around nowadays.

Can pm me?

Ban these shops....spent some time read and get some contacts.
Hi can share contact? Thank you.
Old 03-11-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yydsuncle View Post
ya, those ml i like i will still go support eventhou 88. the happiness lvl diff la. cant just measure with $
True. Diff people diff preference. Those ml I comfortable with or like, once a while I will still go visit them at 88 shop but max +50 for hj with or without roaming. These places, massage is real stuff + some release.

For those visits I have no intention of massage, then offcourse I straight go to those fj shops instead.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Why go support these 88 shop? Nowadays so much options at 50+50 for HJ or 50+100 for FJ. You go 88+80/100 just for a HJ? Now everything so expensive we need to make our money counts for their service. Just few golden shake 188 comparing to BBBJ+bom bom only 150 in total...why still go 88 spa? So many options around nowadays.
Personally, I prefer individual shower pod so that I can take my time to wash myself clean of the oil. Just so happen that most of these are 88.
Old 03-11-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
spermy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
And only high class shops are allowed to have rooms, many these type of shops only have shower outside the rooms lor.
I believe it depends on their licensing...
Old 04-11-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bigsean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i visited jq baby about 2 weeks back. i visited her when she just arrived and this is my second time. the first time i didn't unlock much because of her skillful hands, exploded before i even asked.

this visit, i was so surprised she got new skill. her hdly was comparable with twinkle, different styles but still good and super teasing, she will purposely pour oil into butt crack.

when flipped over, she massaged my shoulders and chest area and teasfully looked at my treasure. and give a suggestive look. this time round i asked if i can roam inside...she said depends on my 'encouragement' i offered 1B. and went in. i got totally shocked by the size of it. and because it too longer than i should to unload, and we were running out of time, she asked if there is ways to speed it up. i asked if i could take a peek of her blossom. she hesitated abit and said ok.

i lifted up her shirt and yank her bra down. holy moly, it's massive. a little saggy surprisingly but stil it's huge. 1 hand cannot handle. i got quite a big palm but her tits is heavenly. i attempted to suck her nips but was turned down. hahaha but soon after i unloaded into her hands.

sorry for the bad storytelling, just sharing!
Old 05-11-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tinkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but anyone tried either of these 2 before? Told me they are in yishun. But not in shop.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-ye-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiao-xiao/
decided to try x*** x*** but timing don't match.

tried someone else newly advertised and no review but I find that's the most horrible experience I get so far. rushed job, no gfe, even go bath myself after the deed. positive is I was offered FJ, but I can't wait to finish the deed with that experience. definitely won't rtm. no point recommending or calling out.

with that experience, I look for x*** x*** after I recharge for about 2 days.
this time, the experience is way more satisfied. good massage, probably my alternate choice to J* for the advertised services. good gfe and chatty too.

will continue to explore for gems. maybe expand coverage a little

Last edited by tinkery; 05-11-2023 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsean View Post
i visited jq baby about 2 weeks back. i visited her when she just arrived and this is my second time. the first time i didn't unlock much because of her skillful hands, exploded before i even asked.

this visit, i was so surprised she got new skill. her hdly was comparable with twinkle, different styles but still good and super teasing, she will purposely pour oil into butt crack.

when flipped over, she massaged my shoulders and chest area and teasfully looked at my treasure. and give a suggestive look. this time round i asked if i can roam inside...she said depends on my 'encouragement' i offered 1B. and went in. i got totally shocked by the size of it. and because it too longer than i should to unload, and we were running out of time, she asked if there is ways to speed it up. i asked if i could take a peek of her blossom. she hesitated abit and said ok.

i lifted up her shirt and yank her bra down. holy moly, it's massive. a little saggy surprisingly but stil it's huge. 1 hand cannot handle. i got quite a big palm but her tits is heavenly. i attempted to suck her nips but was turned down. hahaha but soon after i unloaded into her hands.

Thx for sharing. Looking for u to unlock next level
Old 06-11-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Heard from a ML(another shop) that there now got ppl kena bad stuffs.Guys becareful.I heard onky im not sure how true i might be wrong.But just letting you all know just incase
Anyone recently try f* l****, any bad stuffs?
Old 07-11-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Hyver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsean View Post

when flipped over, she massaged my shoulders and chest area and teasfully looked at my treasure. and give a suggestive look. this time round i asked if i can r

Thanks for the update, seeems like I need to make a trip down soon
Old 07-11-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sawamura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
New Discovery during last week.

ML Name: Anne
Boobs: Small B
Body: 1.62m Slim
Entrance: 58 / 68. Take 58 will do.
Massage: 7/10
After Care: Super Happy Experience 8/10 @ at $70 but I tips $80.
Teasing: 8/10. Teasing before Super Happy started.
RTM: YES! After Super Happy she continue to show me what she know. Her job is a freelance massager in China. Those on call and go hotel visit type and her skill is really dam top notch on teasing. Many tricks which I have not tried long time. Mainly the one dragon service style. Too good to be true with such price and location.

Mind sharing the 2nd digit of the block?
Old 07-11-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Kontiki1879 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to @kopishopuncle’s contact. Had a session with PRC A*** today at Yishun 2**.

Here is my FR:

Session: 1.5hrs @ $82
Tips : $80
Total Damage : $162

Had some time to spare this afternoon and managed to have a session with PRC A***. Place is discreet, but easy to find.

Massage was done in cubicles made of partitioned walls with a curtain acting as an entrance. Was ushered into one of the massage cubicle and was asked if I wanted to shower. Went to the shared common shower area and had a rinse before massage session starts.

Massage was decent and A*** will check if the strength applied is alright. Chit chatted abit and I started roaming her outside her clothes.

Not much teasing during the massage and it lasted for awhile. Proceeded for the main action, and I was impressed. She did a JG for me and explained that it was a simplified version due to time constraint. The mouth exercise was good too. After explosion, she cleaned me up and continue to massage me till the time is up. Overall a satisfied customer.

Looks : 6.5/10 PRC MILF (Not for SYT lovers)
Figure : 6.5/10 (Not chubby)
Massage: 6.5/10 (had better ones)
Service: 9/10

Once again, thanks to @kopishopuncle for his recommendation.

P.S. please do not message me for contact as I promised not to share. Please check with @kopishopuncle directly.

Last edited by Kontiki1879; 08-11-2023 at 06:22 AM.
Old 08-11-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkery View Post
decided to try x*** x*** but timing don't match.

tried someone else newly advertised and no review but I find that's the most horrible experience I get so far. rushed job, no gfe, even go bath myself after the deed. positive is I was offered FJ, but I can't wait to finish the deed with that experience. definitely won't rtm. no point recommending or calling out.

with that experience, I look for x*** x*** after I recharge for about 2 days.
this time, the experience is way more satisfied. good massage, probably my alternate choice to J* for the advertised services. good gfe and chatty too.

will continue to explore for gems. maybe expand coverage a little
May I know for x*** is it shop based on condo based ?
Old 08-11-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tinkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
May I know for x*** is it shop based on condo based ?
hdb
not so near mrt for commando, but easy for drivers to find parking.
Old 08-11-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros tried c*** spa at blk103? any recommendations and whats the damage like?
Old 08-11-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yydsuncle View Post
uncle went D****l*** spa last week and f.... the price hike. now 1hr $96...and hj $80 with so so service. wont rtm aldy.
I never go DL. Went once and not again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1