The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
small_dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
“ Mommy And Daughter’s Boyfriend”

This story is pen by me and hope bros will like my erotic fiction of the story of “ MOMMY AND DAUGHTER’S BOYFRIEND”
Character in my story are as below;
Husband: Freddy Tan Siao Kung ( Deceased by Fatal accident at Age: 39, Insurance paid out 1 million dollars ) Wife: Kate Sim Yi Xuan ( Age: 37 ) Daughter: Tina Tan Xing Si ( Age: 18 ) Daughter’s Boyfriend: Rick ( Age: 28 )

I am a bachelor in my mid thirties and living alone in a three room flat at whampoa road. I work as a camera men and owns a few equipment myself. Once in a while I will hook-up my cam and look around my estate for “stars” don’t need my elaboration liao right, ( My high-tech viewcam is easily hook-up to my 33” TV ) to view at in the pleasure of my master bed room. During my free time I will go down to coffee shop under my block and have coffee session with “Ah Pei(Old Man)” lazing around the coffee shop, playing Chinese chess and through their gossip understand that there is a mother and daughter family whose husband had past away for almost 2 years ago, due to fatal accident. They stay on the highest floor of block 34 “which is 12th floor”. The mother works at a nearby petrol station usually finished work around 5 o’clock buy dinner from coffee for her daughter, those ah bei will fix their eyes on her sexy figure, although at such an age, she has silky black hair, bless with a hour glass figure that comes with a 34D boobs and walks proudly with a perky bottom with a little tummy. No wonder every time she walks past those ah pei will stop all play and look at her and
“YA, I am one of them”.

So, decided to make full use of my viewcam and went out hunting for this family, manage to lock on my star “Daughter’s room” watching her day-in, day-out, go to school, come back study in room, mother’s routine; reach home around 5 o’clock, eat dinner together, so boring, nothing unusual happen so decided to monitor her room for another one more day than call it quits, that late afternoon around 3 o’clock, saw her running out of her room after receiving a call and seconds later she was holding and walking “surprise” a man’s to her room. Pushing Rick onto her bed, in a glance, Rick’s jeans was down and his huge member was in her mouth, she held tight over Rick's hard on as it filled her mouth, her movement very swift and skilled, sucking fast and furious on it, making him limp, giving him no chance of retreating, sucking…slurping…sucking…slurping hard until he shot a huge load into her waiting throat, groaning loudly, she accepted his creamy gift in her mouth filled with white hot cum and as the last jets spill over his prick, he exlaimed, "Baby, you do that like no other bitch I ever had the pleasure of fucking!"

Tina swallowed the juicy liquid and looked at her lover with bright happy eyes. Instead of stopping she calmly returned her warm mouth on the pecker and resumed sucking until it hard again. She always loved it when Rick would compliment her sexual proficiency making her excited wanting more from Rick, by than Tina panties was already wet with precum spot, hiked up her dress slipped of her panties in one easy motion, exposing her young pink hairless pussy to Rick, the lips of her pussy were easily open and leaking of her juice was visible, moisture was building along the slit of her pussy. Rick stood up, carried her in his arms, laid her on bed and slowly sucked and lick at her leaking cunt “I love the smell of fresh juicy pussy” while sticking his finger into her cunt licking at her clit like it was the last thing he would ever put in his mouth and just when Tina felt her orgasm building, before she can react. In kneeling position and with one mighty thrust he bury his 9 inch monster deep into her dripping little slick cunt, smooth and very tight hot vagina catching her by surprise, “ she groaned, while cupping and caressing her C-cup boobs, “ Oh my god you are so fucking huge, you are ripping me wide open”, “Pinch my pink nips, Stick me harder make me cum and loose your hot milk in me”, those dirty talking drives Rick into full throttle pumping and thrusting away with fast piston like stroke while pressing and tuning her pink nips. The combination of which in a matter of strokes caused him to release his load of cum deep into Tina’s hot vagina!
Old 27-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 20
prabha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: “ Mommy And Daughter’s Boyfriend”

impressive story Bro. waiting for next instalment.
Old 27-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DumbFox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Campfire start liao
Old 27-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 18
Calem is one of the Best!Calem is one of the Best!Calem is one of the Best!

I bring hotdog for the campfire. ok ?
Old 28-04-2007, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

camping here for more.
Old 28-04-2007, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anybody want kacang puteh?i bring some okie?Can anyone bring BEER???
Old 28-04-2007, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Yahoo.com deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice try, keep it cumming

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 28-04-2007, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
muscopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro.
please cont asap.
Old 28-04-2007, 06:28 AM
(.Y.)

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Alot of good story teller in this forum ..
Old 28-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Not Activated

Thanks for the review, actually I have finished penning this story but it took me a week to finished, still deciding whether to extend the story with other character. Its my first penned story, so be lenient am trying my best.
Old 28-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
cactus88 is Cool - loads of Potential

interesting.... mommy n daughter boyfriend uh? ^^
Old 28-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 19
PS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Start with daughter & ended up with mother
Old 28-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
asda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be sitting here on my massage chair to wait for the next installment.
Old 28-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Not Activated

Tina felt blessed and very lucky to have a boyfriend like Rick, and while she was only eighteen and still in junior collage, he was twenty-eight and working a full time job at a nearby as a car machine. She knew some of the women that worked there and Rick surely could have pick any of them, but Rick always told her that age didn't necessarily make you a good fuck and that she was better than most of the other woman he had ever had! Without a dad around the house. Tina was the perfect target for someone needing a father figure in her life and guys like Rick just seemed to have a sixth sense in sniffing out the particularly vulnerable young women on whom to prey on.
Rick would usually get off work at 3:00pm and walk over to Tina’s place where they would have sex for and hour or so in Tina's bedroom. Her mother usually didn't get off work until 5:00pm, so this gave the two lovers plenty of time for their extra curricular activities! If Tina's mother even had a hint she was having sex with an older man she would skin them both alive, so Rick was always out of there by no later than 4:30!

Today they make love twice, and had finished up before Tina’s mother returned. Darling I think you need another session tomorrow after work, don’t you!?! “Yes dear,” a very happy Rick replied, “tomorrow will be fine!” (Filling Tina's mouth with cum and stuffing her with her 9” manhood). How to say NO!!! It was only 4:35, when he left.

Day 2; Rick was unusually early and will always be puncture for this type of “free fresh meat.” So the two of them lay together naked, Tina was sucking Rick hard rod while he was zipping through her clam oozing cunt, they were so engrossed in the act, neither of them heard the opening and closing of the metal gate. If they had, they might have been able to scramble up and get on their clothes, but instead they were still busy fondling with each other. Tina’s mother was exceptionally early today as she wasn’t feeling well and wanted Tina to company her to a clinic. Tina's mother opened up her bedroom door, there were three pretty stunned people in that room, but it was Tina's mother who spoke first, or should I say yelled first, "What in the hell is going on here, Tina, and who the hell are you," she asked, looking directly at Rick?!?!? Tina, totally terrified, tried to answer, "Well, Mom, it's like this....." "Like what, you little slut," Kate fairly shouted, "Tell me what were you thinking!!!" How long have you been doing this act behind my back, Rick just lay quietly on the bed, not even trying to cover up and hide his naked body, Kate was on fire pointed her fury at Rick and shouted, "Get out of my house, and get out of my house right this instant!!" A stupid but possible idea struck Rick, just smirked at the older woman and stood up, brazenly showing off his well formed physique while sneering, "Lady, why don't you shut your fucking mouth and leave us alone here, this aren’t any of your business anyway!?!" Kate was suddenly unable to reply to the rough young man who stood before her, being intimidated by his crude manner and forceful personality. "Now me and the little bitch daughter here have been fucking' for months now, she's been lonely while you are away at work, afraid that you'd find out about us and I've tried to help her to keep her little secret, but I really don't give a damn if you agreed to our sexual relationship or not," he insolently continued.

All this time Tina was lying on the bed motionless with a sheet pulled up over her, listening to the exchange between her mother and lover, and when Rick walked over to Mrs. Kate until he was right in front of her with his naked pecker growing to it's full nine inches, he offered, "Hey, baby, "look at this piece of meat I have here, your daughter have been enjoying for the past month, and she loves it dearly, told me your little secret listening from your doors in the night, she could hear you moaning away but couldn’t understand what was going on in your room, “puzzled” that’s where I came in. Since the death of your partner two years ago, you have been hiding in your nest making every minutes count , so this is my offer to you, why not try it out for youself!?!"
Old 28-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by small_dick View Post
actually I have finished penning this story but it took me a week to finished, still deciding whether to extend the story with other character.\.
tat would be beri "interesting" ......GO GO GO

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1