The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
samesamebutdiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tips for FL

Hi bros,

Can't find an appropriate forum to post this but how much should I tip a FL? The last 3 FLs all commented that i seem to have over-tipped.

Please may I know what's the tipping range for FLs?

I always thought that the standard is to tip SGD 20, as long the service is not shabby.. of cos, the tip amount should always commensurate with the level of service.. but i do give at least SGD 20 as a minimum each time...

so bros, please may I know what is the tip amount I shld give in the future?

many thanks in advance
Old 10-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
newbie23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tips for FL

The best tip is to give them a good and long lasting bonk. No amount of $ can buy them moments of high and satisfaction in times of cumming

Quote:
Originally Posted by samesamebutdiff View Post
Hi bros,

Can't find an appropriate forum to post this but how much should I tip a FL? The last 3 FLs all commented that i seem to have over-tipped.

I always thought that the standard is to tip SGD 20, as long the service is not shabby.. of cos, the tip amount should always commensurate with the level of service.. but i do give at least SGD 20 as a minimum each time...

many thanks in advance
Old 10-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Lovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I normally don't tip the FLs even their service is at par or above par, but I make it up to them by RTF. That way I don't lose and the FLs also happy because we RTF them. That's how I tipped them
Old 10-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi bros,

many thanks in advance
Tips is given as a token of appreciation to FL whom you thought had performed above your expectation.

It is viewed as a reward to the FL so to encourage her to keep up her good work in future.

There is not market rate on the tips that one should give.

Put in this way, the FL would be happier if you give her $20 tips but she cannot KPKM if you did not give her any tips at all.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bros,

Huh? U mean the FL actually said u gave her too much?? So good of them ar... btw, u should post this in the Discussion section.

Tipping is up to the individual, there's no such thing as market rate.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

well actually to those bros who cheong regularly, if everytime give tips, is kind of painful also, add up also quite a sum of $$$.

i cheong quite often, that is why i seldom give tips. But still sumtime, meetin some fl who are really good to me, i will still giv tip, $10. But i just feel that by rtfin the fl, by giving her business is also another way to help her.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
xiaoyu88798 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihonjin View Post
Huh? U mean the FL actually said u gave her too much?? So good of them ar... btw, u should post this in the Discussion section.

Tipping is up to the individual, there's no such thing as market rate.
Well, once I met this FL that return me $20 when I gave her 2 $50 notes. I told her that it is tips but she said dun have to as she treated every customer to the best she can. Seen then, I rtf her every week, too bad she is not coming back anymore.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tobaccos3516 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it depend how much you could spare and how good the FL is? If could affort, $20 why not?
Old 11-07-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

Total agreed. I find that many bros will tip FL.
To me, I find that the DMG they request should already include the good service they should deliver. Regular tipping will spoil them and make it an impression that SG man will tip for sure, any how perform also can. Then end of the day, we all become Carrot Head.
Tip or no tip depends whether they go extra mile, eg, you got difficult cumming, they keep trying..etc (except RAW). Their background can be pitiful, but let's face it, their income is few times higher than us 80% SG men and our life here not as good as they imagine too, we got our own stress and committment. I feel the best way to reward their good service is by RTFing, Post a Good and real FR, Recommend to other bros who cheong together etc. But of cos no snatching of thread from TS and anyhow give out number.

Just my point of view,
agreed, you can adapt,
disagreed, you do it your way.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with what most of our bros have said.
Tipping should be used sparingly, only in cases of exceptional services, as an added encouragement to keep up the good service. After all, this is still a service industry.

This way, we can prevent the "spoiling of market" and also the FLs turning to be just money-oriented. If the services are good, the RTF will be high, and if RTFs are high, they earn more at the same time and keep up the good services.

They are happy, we are happy.
Win-win.

My 2 humble cents.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
nk7610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

pwesonalt i will tip if the service is above average. Good GFE, offer to do massage. Can chit chat, playful... etc
Old 11-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormz View Post
I agree with what most of our bros have said.
Tipping should be used sparingly, only in cases of exceptional services, as an added encouragement to keep up the good service. After all, this is still a service industry.

This way, we can prevent the "spoiling of market" and also the FLs turning to be just money-oriented. If the services are good, the RTF will be high, and if RTFs are high, they earn more at the same time and keep up the good services.

They are happy, we are happy.
Win-win.

My 2 humble cents.
ya, if everytime have to giv tips, it mite spoilt them, they mite take it for granted that it is a must for us to give them tips everytime.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bros,

many thanks in advance
i believe what happened to bro TS is not really about tipping too much.. i have had a few encounters already.. say for example, the FL's charges is 80/1/1 and i give her 100 afterwards (of cos the intention is to tip her 20).. she will then tell me that i have overpaid (becos her charges is 80).. so once u tell her that is her tips, she will say thank you.. most of them wouldn't refuse tips, be it small or big.. they are just wondering if you want them to give you back the change and not take it for granted that they can keep the change..
Old 11-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

why u guys FL all so good? mine just take and keep quiet de. haha ... not that i mind anyway. hehe only BB mentioned i paid her extra.

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 11-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

I will tip if she is good and not those very normal, going thru motion kind. Anyway, it's only $10 as a token of appreciation, just to let her know she done well. Some are pretty happy about it. I won't tip heavy as it will defeat the purpose coz it only spoilt them and they end up wanting more and more from everyone else. And hate those that ask for tips as a habit!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1