The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

With regards to the maxx FR on Bao Er from WH1615 . I have never made any comments .but to b fair to all chiongster ,updated info is most important instead of wasting our manhood sperms count and time .money is of no issue .no offence not finger pointing at Anyone .pls do not flame me. I have seen this Bao Er .she is no doubt pretty but she said in person to me n during session, she no longer does any of those that was written by Maxx. She is simply a dead fish .and with rubber doing BJ . Can't kiss nor suck her nipples and she is aloof n cold n with no communications . Rubbish and lousy service except for her good physical attributes if u dun mind fxxxxx a good looking dead fish .u r better off wasting time on others .this is just a updated fr to remind other chiongster from falling to the girls or FRs tat is not updated and thus wasting time n feeling frustrated due to lousy fxxx . I swear upon god that this is a genuine updates on this girl . Wat she say was also recorded on my mobile voice recorder in case I m being flame n also to prove my case to avoid defamation .by other brothers here . This is just an updated version n hope I will not upset nor offend anyone here just by giving an honest updates but of course although this will bring inconvenience to the house 1615wh n to the girl Bao Er , but I dun think she deserve the fr nor tat was given by maxx during her first day at work n services was only rendered as she claims she was green n well maybe bro maxx is lucky to have her on her first day n thus written tat fr . I have nothing to gain nor lose by giving honest updates comparing to maxx points n his seniority but I feel that this has to b fair to all chiongster .I dun care for points nor reputation but I hv jus a chiongster. Try at ur own risk ,time and money n sperm wasting.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:29 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
With regards to the maxx FR on Bao Er from WH1615 . I have never made any comments .but to b fair to all chiongster ,updated info is most important instead of wasting our manhood sperms count and time .money is of no issue .no offence not finger pointing at Anyone .pls do not flame me. I have seen this Bao Er .she is no doubt pretty but she said in person to me n during session, she no longer does any of those that was written by Maxx. She is simply a dead fish .and with rubber doing BJ . Can't kiss nor suck her nipples and she is aloof n cold n with no communications . Rubbish and lousy service except for her good physical attributes if u dun mind fxxxxx a good looking dead fish .u r better off wasting time on others .this is just a updated fr to remind other chiongster from falling to the girls or FRs tat is not updated and thus wasting time n feeling frustrated due to lousy fxxx . I swear upon god that this is a genuine updates on this girl . Wat she say was also recorded on my mobile voice recorder in case I m being flame n also to prove my case to avoid defamation .by other brothers here . This is just an updated version n hope I will not upset nor offend anyone here just by giving an honest updates but of course although this will bring inconvenience to the house 1615wh n to the girl Bao Er , but I dun think she deserve the fr nor tat was given by maxx during her first day at work n services was only rendered as she claims she was green n well maybe bro maxx is lucky to have her on her first day n thus written tat fr . I have nothing to gain nor lose by giving honest updates comparing to maxx points n his seniority but I feel that this has to b fair to all chiongster .I dun care for points nor reputation but I hv jus a chiongster. Try at ur own risk ,time and money n sperm wasting.
Bonked this Bao er w15 last month.
Agreed with your description/comments on Bao er w15 attitude & service.

Plus points:
1) Pretty slutty ah lian clubber fair skin face
2) b+ To C- cup Boobs with brown nipples
3) slim curvy leggy figure
4) she allowed gentle licking of her boobs/body & painting her pussy

Negative points:
1) short BJ with cap
2) Cat bath me by licking my nipples for 1-2 min nia
3) No frenching. No kissing.
4) Felt like fucking a dead fish in missionary. She's even lazy to change to cow girl / doggie. No moaning/expression her only facial expression is like as if I owed her money
5) Lots of tattoos.
6) her pussy tasted awful
7) bath alone after the deed
8) Low gfe
9) lousy attitude. Cold. Aloof. Quiet. Felt like I'm talking to the wall

RTF: NO definitely. Don't want to waste my time & sperms. Money not an issue. my worst bonk in my chionging life

Last edited by slyer; 01-01-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bonked this Bao er w15 last month.
Agreed with your description/comments on Bao er w15 attitude & service.

Plus points:
1) Pretty slutty ah lian clubber fair skin face
2) b+ To C- cup Boobs with brown nipples
3) slim curvy leggy figure
4) she allowed gentle licking of her boobs/body & painting her pussy

Negative points:
1) short BJ with cap
2) Cat bath me by licking my nipples for 1-2 min nia
3) No frenching. No kissing.
4) Felt like fucking a dead fish in missionary. She's even lazy to change to cow girl / doggie. No moaning/expression her only facial expression is like as if I owed her money
5) Lots of tattoos.
6) her pussy tasted awful
7) bath alone after the deed
8) Low gfe
9) lousy attitude. Cold. Aloof. Quiet. Felt like I'm talking to the wall

RTF: NO definitely. Don't want to waste my time & sperms. Money not an issue. my worst bonk in my chionging life
Bro Slyer, Happy New Year.
Long time no see your posts. Must come back post often
Old 02-01-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

I looked for Bao Er because of the fact that she is a dong bei girl

She indeed lived up to her billing as someone who provides extremely lousy service

Better siam her and don't take the chance to waste ur $150
Old 03-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I never met Bao Er. I think Bao Er gives bad service because she's on ORD mood or she hates her job.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Happypudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
Bro, you must have missed the memo. Max priest is a notorious fake FR writer. His true agenda is not to share gems with you, but to promote the business of certain whore or whorehouse. Many, including me, had been deceived by his fake FRs. He had been exposed many times by numerous different users, which now includes you. However, due to how prolific he is in going about doing advertisement for said whores/whorehouse, ppl like me do not have time and interest in following him ard and posting warnings every time he post an FR.

Take it as an $150 lesson. Learn to trust certain bros and differentiate between genuine sharers (e.g. Comm) and fake fr writers (e.g. Max_priest).
Old 03-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Bro, you must have missed the memo. Max priest is a notorious fake FR writer. His true agenda is not to share gems with you, but to promote the business of certain whore or whorehouse. Many, including me, had been deceived by his fake FRs. He had been exposed many times by numerous different users, which now includes you. However, due to how prolific he is in going about doing advertisement for said whores/whorehouse, ppl like me do not have time and interest in following him ard and posting warnings every time he post an FR.

Take it as an $150 lesson. Learn to trust certain bros and differentiate between genuine sharers (e.g. Comm) and fake fr writers (e.g. Max_priest).
What memo? repost n share?
Old 03-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like this Bao Er kena bomb with bad Fr until jiak lat jiak lat.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Edit: sorry, got this Bao er confused with the old 0819 one. Scratch it

Last edited by apojaja; 04-01-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:11 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro Slyer, Happy New Year.
Long time no see your posts. Must come back post often
Bro fat Fatt happy new year!
Will contribute more fr in the year of rooster
Old 07-01-2017, 10:13 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
I looked for Bao Er because of the fact that she is a dong bei girl

She indeed lived up to her billing as someone who provides extremely lousy service

Better siam her and don't take the chance to waste ur $150
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I never met Bao Er. I think Bao Er gives bad service because she's on ORD mood or she hates her job.
This Bao er can't accept frenching, bbbj. She said she was conned by her agent
Anyway I think she won't last Long. I bet she will ord very very soon
Old 07-01-2017, 10:15 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Looks like this Bao Er kena bomb with bad Fr until jiak lat jiak lat.
That is because she is really bad in her service & attitude

If she is good I will write good fr
If she is bad I'll state the truth so that others can refrain from wasting their hard earned $150
Old 07-01-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is because she is really bad in her service & attitude

If she is good I will write good fr
If she is bad I'll state the truth so that others can refrain from wasting their hard earned $150
well, someone else got very "stimulating" french from her and BBBJ plus AR to boot. I guess that someone must be "handsome" and "muscular"

jokes aside, I am still curious to try her myself to see how bad is bad.

I've had situations where a girl reportedly lousy turned out to be an awesome fuck for me.

One such example is the departed busty xiao xiao 1615. There were bad FRs, but when I tried it was just awesome.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:33 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
well, someone else got very "stimulating" french from her and BBBJ plus AR to boot. I guess that someone must be "handsome" and "muscular"

jokes aside, I am still curious to try her myself to see how bad is bad.

I've had situations where a girl reportedly lousy turned out to be an awesome fuck for me.

One such example is the departed busty xiao xiao 1615. There were bad FRs, but when I tried it was just awesome.
Maybe I am not as "handsome" or "muscular"
Go try her if u have spare cash
One time is enough for me
Old 07-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe I am not as "handsome" or "muscular"
Go try her if u have spare cash
One time is enough for me
Let me go collect some ang pow during cny first. And see if I got spare $ to waste.

If want to waste, maybe her house yang yang and linda are better choices from what I saw and heard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1