The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-08-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Speaking of this anyone knows the reason why most mls/fls wear the same clothes for work everyday? Like every time you see them they are wearing the same exact clothes that they're wearing when you first met almost as if it is a uniform. Been wanting to find out why but never really asked them..
uh got meh… I mean I don’t visit any ML for consecutive days ever la, but my regulars I don’t ever remember them wearing same clothes even after a week, assuming they rotate those clothes but I also never see same one.
Of course I’m saying normal clothes la hor, going nude is not a costume.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
A few months ago i engage a local FL, for HJ BJ only then i did finger her, go home got one weird smell on hand, i am thinking if is pussy smell, but i did wash with normal soap but need wash a few times and still got some light salty smell there, is this considered as fishy smell and what what bacterial thingy?
I was considering going for FL but after reading your posts and other bro's post... I think I still to ML better sia.

Either that or I need to find FWB LOL
Old 17-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Finally someone which tell the fact. That's why I don't like to rub vanilla from outside.
And yes, I know of a ML pre-covid which is exactly like what u mentioned. ...
Upzz for you.
Rub as in with cock or with finger? Finger ok ba, the most if you suay just wash more times lo.

Last edited by yqz7; 17-08-2023 at 05:33 PM.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
I was considering going for FL but after reading your posts and other bro's post... I think I still to ML better sia.

Either that or I need to find FWB LOL
Aiya… if you ever want to visit a chicken, and have to think so much… then cannot come out and play lo. The risks are always there.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
For Fairy, I feel she is not mechanical, my time with her (before she did cosplay) was very slow and sensual though. Very cute the way she moves and talk. I prefer her butt more than Amei though. But boobs, Amei to me still the better one. I can’t tell if Fairy’s boobs are man made, so for experienced bros to tell.
For Younna, yes, I love the way she kisses the whole body and put her tongue into both my ears, I get goosebumps and high too, Once I flipped her over as buay tahan already, planted my mouth onto hers and she pushed me away, saying”我都还没叫你翻过来, 趴下!” I enjoyed that moment of banter with her. Though she smoke but no smell when speaking french and of course also not forgetting her garden of eden. She was once a white tiger after her Malaysia trip. Nice to savour. She is very hygienic and neat and pro, never short change so far.
Fairy and Younna my rtm, Amei once a while to indulge in her model body.
Recently I also tried a new way of asking the ML of their office and price. Some got tickled by it, some went “huh?”, some thought am from mainland as some places uses it.
It goes like this, “老师好!, 你在哪间学校工作呀?我要交多少学费呢?您几点有课上呢?”
Have fun folks!
With my roughly 12 years of experience I think Fairy’s pair are real. Very ample sized for me.

But wah you say Amei boobs better… tempting… although for now I still want to stick to $120 category for now. Till the day I break down…
Old 17-08-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishiteiru View Post
Thanks for info.
Will be great if she returns, save the time and $ hunting for a replacement. I have not had any good experiences since her departure.
Upped u back bro Thxs
Old 17-08-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Rub as in with cock or with finger? Finger ok ba, the most if you suay just wash more times lo.
But if like that people who are scared won’t dare to visit Nat liao?
Maybe I should be more specific.
Not all but maybe some practice better hygiene.
Personally, I don't like to put any ML name unless I feel their act need to make aware.
Remember some MLs had this pull even their accommodation, etc are way below par.
There is a queue for them.
I will leave it as it is yah.
Happy chionging.
Different folks Different strokes.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Maybe I should be more specific.
Not all but maybe some practice better hygiene.
Personally, I don't like to put any ML name unless I feel their act need to make aware.
Remember some MLs had this pull even their accommodation, etc are way below par.
There is a queue for them.
I will leave it as it is yah.
Happy chionging.
Different folks Different strokes.
Yea. I mean I support Nat a lot though her style might be too hardcore for some. But I always hav to tell myself chiong don’t scare lo… that said her hygiene is high, she will bathe after the session so not so worried about hygiene.
Old 17-08-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Damn I won't be able to look at panties the same way again.
Soon it will be bringing your set of panties for the ML lol
Old 17-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Speaking of this anyone knows the reason why most mls/fls wear the same clothes for work everyday? Like every time you see them they are wearing the same exact clothes that they're wearing when you first met almost as if it is a uniform. Been wanting to find out why but never really asked them..
Many of them don't bring many sets of clothes when they come over; some because they come from poor backgrounds and don't have many nice clothes; some because the clothes they bring are inappropriate for our weather; some figure that they could shop for nice clothes in Singapore after they have made money. Personally, I think it is more important that they have nice undergarments like lacey thongs or see-through lingerie. (Contrast this to those wearing ah-mah panties or safety pants which are big turn-off for me) Visually exciting undergarments add to the overall experience in my encounters with them. I would encourage the MLs to go buy and wear them for work, explaining that they would provide the customers with 视觉上的享受.
Old 17-08-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. Remind of my older days, I would bring my own lingerie set for the ML.
Old 17-08-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

That lingerie set worn by many legendary MLs, many already RTC - XiaoHan, Xue Er, Gege, Dujuan, Long Nv, Vera, Angel and one of YF disciple I forgot the name.

Anyone interested to buy from me, pls dm me. Hahahaha selling at $800
Old 17-08-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bump posts for education and to shake delusional punters out from their ignorance.
SN should be banned for unsanitary, even potentially disease-spreading practices! Open your eyes, even the most vanilla of SN MLs do not change their panties probably for the whole day! That's a day's worth of other "yicky bros' elements" you are in contact with. Thankfully I always try get the girls to go full nude - the cleaner, albeit more erotic, way to enjoy ourselves.
Say no to SN!
That is really something to ponder...
Some SN like to do some rubbing on your LB ...
Old 17-08-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Aiya… if you ever want to visit a chicken, and have to think so much… then cannot come out and play lo. The risks are always there.
I just start to come out and play a few times only and visited a few MLs in MY and SG so still noob and scared HAHAHA.
Old 17-08-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
I just start to come out and play a few times only and visited a few MLs in MY and SG so still noob and scared HAHAHA.
Come out and play is the moment when you know you got 2 heads, and only enough blood to run one at a time 🤭

So don't think too much and just enjoy the moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1