The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-03-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

If only OG summer returns to spore..I can die happi..
Old 25-03-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Has anyone tried?

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/nicolemassage

sounds like she has been here before, but tried searching and no results.
She was here for a short while during the covid period
Old 25-03-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
She was here for a short while during the covid period
Did she use the same name?
Old 25-03-2024, 11:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoWangWo168 View Post
Late report for Kiki.

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-kiki/

She needs no intro as she is still the most pretty lady I have ever met from SLG so far.
She has shorter hair than before but still look darn stunning.
Coupled with her big assets, she is almost flawless when comes to look and figure.
Her location is not good for foot soldiers besides near to a bus stop. No where to wait comfortably under such super hot weather or rain.
She can carry conversation very well, and sensual is good with her teasing, boobs roaming, and foxy looks.
Please respect her boundaries.
Still prefer her set of photos during her first time here. The current set does not do her justice even though is still her actual person.
Can really enjoy looking at her and talk to her the whole damn day.
Wahlao, now SLG got 160 over mls, she can get an apartment consider lucky liao. Love location is worse, need to walk so far away from the mrt, under the hot sun. Next time when you are early, just sit at the bus stop lor. Btw, last time at Sheng Zheng, she is working in HR department of a big company, everyday interview people, of course can talk very well lah. U grade you know.

KNN crazy, first time I see so many mls at SLG.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 26-03-2024 at 12:42 AM.
Old 26-03-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoWangWo168 View Post
Late report for Kiki.

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-kiki/

She needs no intro as she is still the most pretty lady I have ever met from SLG so far.
She has shorter hair than before but still look darn stunning.
Coupled with her big assets, she is almost flawless when comes to look and figure.
Her location is not good for foot soldiers besides near to a bus stop. No where to wait comfortably under such super hot weather or rain.
She can carry conversation very well, and sensual is good with her teasing, boobs roaming, and foxy looks.
Please respect her boundaries.
Still prefer her set of photos during her first time here. The current set does not do her justice even though is still her actual person.
Can really enjoy looking at her and talk to her the whole damn day.
is this the Lora's kiki? or another one?
Old 26-03-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
Another one lah. Not Loki.

C
Old 26-03-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Another one lah. Not Loki.
Haha Loki...
Old 26-03-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Has anyone tried?

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/nicolemassage

sounds like she has been here before, but tried searching and no results.
Yea she was here quite a while back under the name fei fei. But there are too many fei feis to search accurately

Looks 9/10 mid late 20s refined OL vibes
Petite with a large rack
Massage Good
Sensual skilled

Solid choice for looks and skills. But in this current market there are other syts that I have better chemistry with.

Will rtm
Old 26-03-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Yea she was here quite a while back under the name fei fei. But there are too many fei feis to search accurately

Looks 9/10 mid late 20s refined OL vibes
Petite with a large rack
Massage Good
Sensual skilled

Solid choice for looks and skills. But in this current market there are other syts that I have better chemistry with.

Will rtm
Bro,
Mind sharing which syt u referring to?
Old 26-03-2024, 09:55 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
That Kiki cannot compare with this Kiki lah. Last year she looks like this.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-03-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/guoguo-massage/

First day of work and can feel she is nervous.
Look is ok and quite tall girl.
Have a lot of strength in massage (had head and shoulder massage).
Old 26-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Nope, just booked a slot with her for Wednesday.
Oh thanks, for some reason i didn't see her ad on slg that day so i thought she might have rtced.
Old 26-03-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Another returnee on the way who used to stay at a condo near Whampoa food centre.
Ticket show Singapore.
Probably wait for confirmation until landed else later kena
Old 26-03-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/an-an-massage/

Tried this girl recently. Location is around the famous area where you have to go uphill. Quite a friendly and good conversationalist, can have a good chat with her.

Looks around the early 30's range but if you're a fan of mature vampy looks I think you won't complain. Massage was short and not strong, so if you enjoy strong massages, this is not for you.

Sensual was good as it seems she has been in this line before. Quite well-endowed and she is skillful with her HJ. I think the boobs have been enhanced but they seem to be quite well done as it's not the kind where on first touch you can feel the hardness. Allows rubbing outside the panty but I didn't try reaching inside.

RTM for me is a 50/50 as there are way too many girls out there at the moment to try.

Last edited by malaylover; 26-03-2024 at 03:04 PM.
Old 26-03-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/gi-gi-massage/

Been visiting GIGi , my favorite Ml at the moment .

She looks true to photo , no PS and less make up . One of the leanest body you can find , she exercises a lot .

Location is central , parking available .

Her massage is her forte , really to the point and hard . She is sincere and chats anything under the sun . Very sincere , no short selling .

She is not commercial in sensual , no fake moans .

Been RTM once a week . She gives full hour always .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1