The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
GiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

I’m in Pattaya for the next few days. Anyone want to go club together?
Old 31-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
PATTAYA APRIL 7-12

Anyone in Pattaya April 7-12?

Please PM me if Interested to go usual, Agogo, Soi6 , Clubbing up for anything
Old 01-04-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Anyone headed to Pattaya in July?
july? me yes but half of my trip is no alcohol day..didnt notice that when purchasing flight tix
Old 01-04-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Still have quite a number. Just few months back I was at one at the Boncot area and the gal openly suck and fuck the angmo by the bar counter. If you not shy,they also not shy. Alot of wooo ahhhh but we just finish up our beer and go behind for a bj that’s all
All the bars at soi bongkot are bj joints. Try club sin, have few towels nights
Old 02-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Avonsid94 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Pattaya

Hey everyone! Will be in thailand from 24 April to 9 May. Thinking to head to pattaya for the first 5 days and Bkk for the rest. DM if you all wanna chiong together. Im flexible for most types of venues! Let me know!
Old 03-04-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Am always of the persuasion that BKK > Pattaya for mongering matters. But since I have never visted before, decided to spend a few days here to check it out.

First day here, and started at 8pm at Walking Street. Hit the usual gogos as recommended, Pin-up, XS and Palace.

Here are some reports to share. Do note beers are usually around 100 baht if you choose the cheapest option and ladies drinks around 200 baht.

Pin-up:
Keep left after entering and sit between the two gogo pedestals to get the best view. Loads of girls and usually the fair-skinned type. Quite a few lookers, me noted 426, 401, 361, 470, 452.

I sat 426, a hot chick from Phuket, nice sexy babe with good attitude. She explained 5000ST + 2500BF. For the regular BKK punter, these prices are so much OMFG. Anyway, did my homework and was just browsing. Next...

XS:
Same drill, keep left and sit in between the pedestals here as well. But this place is much bigger and has another longer pedestal to the right of door that u can also see from my vantage point. Many more girls dancing and for viewing as a result. They have 3 groups and one group is more of my type - sexy and slutty, more darker Issan skin and probably more the farang style. I noted 425, 526, 844, 404, 833.

Homework part 2 - so sat 425, damn sexy tight bod, and was friendly enough but probably more seasoned gogo chick. She told me 4000ST + 2000BF, ok a little lower than Pin-up but still hefty.

Palace:
Moved on to my last joint, Palace and by then it was almost close to 11am. This place is smaller and has a cosier atmos. Some hotties for sure and looks pretty playable from what I saw from other tables. I noted 488, 82, 152, 32, 499.

Bought a beer and after a while it was actually a mummy who sat with me, seemed pretty friendly. Told me it is 4000ST + 1500BF. That seems a bit closer to BKK prices. I thought about sitting one and closing the deal but wanted to do more research at Soi 6 and the hooker discos, so left at midnight.

To be continued...

Last edited by Libero; 03-04-2024 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Pattaya

Just realised I did not include LT prices but I either forgot or did not ask. If you see the ST prices, you will realise the LT numbers will be high as sky.

Anyway, next stop was Soi 6 and arriving at midnight was probably not the best strategy. I saw some bros suggesting to go earlier at 5pm as a starter dish. So I walked the whole stretch and they are mostly SYT types, less polished and less sexy than the agogo chicks. It was pretty overwhelming for more so I passed trying any bars there and left for Hollywood.

So here are the hooker disco reviews. Bear in mind this is already after 12am.

Hollywood - packed to the brim with lookers and customers. Did one round, asked a staff about any available tables but none at all. So decided to do another round just checking out the chicks. Most of the hot ones already had company. And the so so ones had their own tables and drinks and readily returned smiles. But I decided to close the night by heading back to Walking Street and checking out the rest.

Panda - Panda was also packed but the quality is not as good. I browsed one round and promptly left.

Insomnia - Another packed joint but I noticed more chicks without tables just dancing along. I did one round and one petite average looker grabbed me to her table and asked me to drink with her friends, guys and gals. Wouldn't reject a freebie, drank and rubba her for a while but her face was really not to my liking. Gave the classic going to toilet excuse and scooted off.

Myst - This after party joint was bouncing at around 2am. Would have bought a drink to wait out to see if any hotties off work. but was too tired. Surveyed one round, spoke to one freelancer who quoted me 4K LT but wasn't to my liking. So left for bed to fuck another day
Old 08-04-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2761 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Ola sweets lounge

MILF 39 works 8am -4pm she has regulars, good to go noon onwards unless you have a promotion package with her.

Looks 7/10 for her age she looks great
Body 7/10 fit tiny sex machine
Boobs 7/10 enhance not bad
Bbbj 10000000/10 best blowjob I had in my life, yes I did sign up the package
Ar 10000000/10 top 5 rimjobs, not deep, but she know how to humming and licking your asshole with the twisting handjob doggie style
Cim 100000/10 top 5 Cim, eyes locked, twisting handjob, sucking and licking during cim and post until I saw the stars and she didn’t stop with the twisting hj post cum sensitive and she knows she just twist I love it, almost tap she didn’t not disappoint at all, she went to 100 instantly, and she is able to almost deep throat me fully, many patterns during her blowjob and I love her twist technique. She runs the shop like a queen and acts like it. Best blowjob in Thailand goes her.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree. Along Walking Street, many people taking videos until I also afraid of walking into any of the clubs or go-go bars. So many tourists go there to take video. They really should ban video taking along the stretch. Else the bars will lose business too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Those YouTubers damn CB one. Take the phone walk here walk there to video. If you suay you be inside one of those viral videos. LOL!
Old 08-04-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

found another pic of this milf
Old 09-04-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, it’s my first time going to Pattaya. I saw people mention about soapy massage. Can anyone guide me where can I go for? And also how much is the average damage on the service? Thanks a lot.
Old 10-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

The infamous Juney is the best blowjob queen in Pattaya and has dethroned Ola, how is that possible lol.

Looks 8/10 sun tan petite with cock sucker eyes and lips and tits and ass
Boobs 8/10 enhanced but very cute nipples like little girl
Body 8/10 banging body, slim af no fats at all sun kiss bikini ready
Bbbj 1000000/10 it’s the best blowjob queen in whole of Pattaya
Cim 100000/10 these girls are the industry best

I was looking for her place and before I notice her place, I noticed that there is a strong suck cock energy eyes and lips was looking at me, she wanted to suck me off already before I noticed her shop, i told her blowjob, she said ok, we when inside and she stripped in a sexy way, with a crown on her head, she was in the game, the moment her lips touch my cocks, it was perfect, a soft xmm tongue on my cock and she was trying her best to swallow my cock, she sucks very gentle and edges, no hand at all, it was 20 mins of pure edging and I told her I wanted to cum, she edged out another 5 mins a strong cum into her mouth and she took it as if she loved it, these girls indeed love it, you can’t pretend to love it or not love it, Juney loves cum in her mouth, you feel it, it was the best edged blowjob cim post sucking in my life, I told her she was the best and she was so proud, queen of blowjob of Pattaya is Juney
Old 11-04-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Rtf Juney as Nico from paradise when back 2 weeks, will find may from pirates or milky from up to you or cake from lips lounge or pat or niu book shop but I notice that as public holidays comes in, the town gets more playful and massage shops are semi open?

Juney is very skillful, she uses her throat and tongue to rest my cock on her tongue and she wiggles her tongue left and right and my cock is being sucked using her throat to firmly sucking my cock, no hands, she hands is massaging my balls and playing with my asshole, she used her finger to act like a licking motion into my asshole while she throat hug and throat suck my cock until I cum all in her mouth and she just keep sucking, while washing my cock, it was full of cum and spilt. What a blowjob queen, I think, this is my favourite type of blowjob, and she makes me cum so hard, and the post sucking into post handjob release is so relaxing, she really allow you to enjoy and relax type of blowjob. Perfect. I think I will see her everyday as default, i tried to see the others but I’m saving my sperm, here everyone wants to suck me off, have to decide who gets to suck me.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Totally agree. Along Walking Street, many people taking videos until I also afraid of walking into any of the clubs or go-go bars. So many tourists go there to take video. They really should ban video taking along the stretch. Else the bars will lose business too.
There is nothing wrong to be seen at walking street. Walking street is not just agogos and nightclubs. U can go there for seafood restaurants, walk to Bali Hai Pier, enjoy sea breeze, new year countdown. I have seen tour groups walking there. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

BUT BUT BUT...IT WILL BE NIGHTMARE IF U ARE MARRIED AND VIDEO U HOLDING HANDS KISSING A THAI LADY.
Old 13-04-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
vicsong71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pattaya

Bros , do take note that BF will be increased slightly . On 19 April , BF will be 5,000 baht for nightwish group and agogo bars. For bros that frequent Pattaya , you know where to find the ladies .

For those that want to find ladies , advice is go clubs or along Beach road on 19 April as there will be a super big party and road is closed ,as there are many ladies enjoying themselves there to avoid hefty BF.

A guide to prices

Agogo lady LT 5k to 12 k ( 5 to 6 hours )

Soi 6 LT 4k to 6 k
Soi Buakhow bar LT 3 to 5 k
( go back home 5 am to 1 pm as you need to negotiate first )

Hollywood LT 7 to 10 k and 20 k for super looks
Ibar, insonmia ,Myst , Republic LT 3 to 6k
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1