The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HK Happening

Well I find out that HK is indeed not worth exploring.... everything is so EX..... been to K Pressure and a so call spa. Nothing to shout off or recommend. So ex and it's only normal..... so disappointing. Haizzzzz rather go Shenzhen and play better......
Old 24-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Well I find out that HK is indeed not worth exploring.... everything is so EX..... been to K Pressure and a so call spa. Nothing to shout off or recommend. So ex and it's only normal..... so disappointing. Haizzzzz rather go Shenzhen and play better......
Agreed with U that it's really "Overpriced" ( and Commercial ) especially for KTVs in HK....and Mamasan usually tell U that "those HK Gals are Rare to Find or Book Out...( Mostly Part Timers for Quick Money ! )....Recent HK Trip....she introduced mostly Taiwanese instead of PRCs....

A Better Plan ( than being "whacked by the Expnsive Bill" ) is "outsource" from China ( those KTV Gals that worked in SG before ) and those currently working here !!!
Old 11-10-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey everyone, for spa services, is it inclusive of a HJ already? It seems that some is included and some is not.What about tipping? is it necessary? I have read around but it is quite confusing.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Boobsurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Hong Kong now wanna meet up ? Pm me
Old 17-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bro13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro.. gonna visit HK on next week.. want to try walks-up for the first time.. exploring miss148.. if they say 500HKD full set, what service will i get? their photo mostly real or fake?.. appreciate your info.. thanks before..
Old 22-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro13 View Post
Hi Bro.. gonna visit HK on next week.. want to try walks-up for the first time.. exploring miss148.. if they say 500HKD full set, what service will i get? their photo mostly real or fake?.. appreciate your info.. thanks before..
most photos are real people but heavily photoshopped. If you tried to tally the photo after you meet the person, other than the face, the body you should be able to recognized.

500hkd full set, normally means they bath you, give u some bbbj or cdj, then lick you here there and fuck. It really varies from one to one. Usually, after you enter the room, there's a pricelist on the wall.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster (P)

leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikmin23 View Post
hey everyone, for spa services, is it inclusive of a HJ already? It seems that some is included and some is not.What about tipping? is it necessary? I have read around but it is quite confusing.
Yes, usually I will go to the "website" and choose veggie message. Those spa parlours that advertise on the web or even those shaddy ones (usually with bright leds light advertising on the streets) comes with HJ.

What you can do is ask them, how much for 1 part (norm. 45mins, 2 part 90mins). It varies from $300-500. What they advertise online usually lower than that cause they haven't factor in the HJ price.

I usually don't tip unless I frequent the masseurs often, or they provide really good service.
Old 24-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 22
krasydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, will be in HK next week. Read through the thread and still not sure what the better options are in Hk. Any bros can provide some contacts / reco? If any bro is in hk next week, perhaps we can get tog to explore? PM me ya.
Kum sia in advance.
Old 27-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ken-hor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bars or clubs good for pick up at lan Kwai Fong?
Old 29-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
JackFromHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro13 View Post
Hi there, HK has many options, and it depends on what you want. There are a few buildings in town with lots of walk-up providers: tiny rooms, older buildings (sometimes the providers are more aunties than SYTs too), but some give great service at reasonable prices. There are hotel agents that often have nice PRC talent and here's where it helps to speak some Mando. There's one hotel agent who has high-end Thai providers from the north of Thailand.

Also plenty of "rub-and-tug" massage places if that's what you seek.
Old 30-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

unclewei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going HK on this coming Sat.
Any recommend?
Thank bro
Old 31-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken-hor View Post
any bars or clubs good for pick up at lan Kwai Fong?
The China Bar, Play & Zentral
Old 31-10-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewei View Post
Going HK on this coming Sat.
Any recommend?
Thank bro
i just pm you the link. you can ask questions here.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

ameroid855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to be in HK for a week starting sat. any suggestions? thinking of making a day trip to Shenzhen and Macau as well
Old 04-11-2017, 04:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FrenchGentleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I personnaly like to stay in the evening at the bar of Holiday Inn Golden Mile in TST West.
Girls there are amazingly pretty, a mix of Chinese, Thai & Viet. Standard is high like the rates ( between HK 3000 and HK 5000 the session) but it definetly worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1