The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 23-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 4
amandaxoxo is one of the Best!amandaxoxo is one of the Best!amandaxoxo is one of the Best!
Re: Amanda *loves

Sorry guy I am not getting a room today as I don't have enough confirmed clients so I will be back on Monday 25th September see you all then tons of loves amanda
XOXO kisses 😘
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (A)

amandaxoxo is one of the Best!amandaxoxo is one of the Best!amandaxoxo is one of the Best!

Hi guys today I took my fave hotel park hotel Clarke quay if you are free do drop by we can both enjoy each other's company. To make an appointment SMS me at 97295005- amanda to make an appointment thanks tons hope to hear from you. Loves Amanda
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster (A)

Ho guys today I am at my standard hotel park hotel Clarke quay if you are free do drop by to have some fun time with time thanks tons .... 😘
Old 25-09-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster (A)

Hi guys last two day to get me before I go mia for a while. Support whil YoU still can thanks tons. Text me at 97295005-amanda
Old 25-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster (A)

Hi guys today I am at Copthorne king's hotel it's easy as an just come up to the room. Without access cards for the lift. If you are in the area do drop by thanks tons. I will be unavailable from Wednesday already. Thanks tons
Old 25-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster (A)

Please do help me to post up fr's after meeting me thanks tons guys ... tons of loves
Old 25-09-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster (A)

Hi guys last slots available for tonight at Copthorne king's hotel do help me to post up fr'a after meeting me thanks tons.... 😍 Tons of loves amanda
Old 25-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster (A)

Last chance to grab me before my trip guys do SMS me at 97295005 - amanda to make an appointment before I go for holidays can can't get me for a while. Will be available till tomorrow only grab me quick. Copthorne king's hotel
Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM
Samster (A)

Hi guys last day to get me before I go for my vacation. Tons of loves to my regulars whom come and supported me yet again before I left tons of loves guy's. You should know whom you all are. I won't be getting a hotel sadly today as I have too much stuff to do if you wanna meet up will have to be at 81 or fragrance thanks
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal