The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 25-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
oic roger that... juz hope no earthquake for no reason...
Bro! That was abit rude la. One is being genuinely having her privacy Threatened and one has sand in his vagina.
I won’t say who is whom.
Privacy and indiscretion is what made this forum a safe haven for us perverts and as long as we don’t rock the boat in regards to social norms, we were tolerated and we could search for our needs/wants wiltout outright harassment from the Law.
Have I said how much this forum has shaped me and my moral code.
I think it has made me a nicer person in real life.
I think only hor.. if you guys think I am mean and rude I am so sorry! That’s means I still got a ways to go to become a gentleman!
Old 25-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
SororityClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Bro! That was abit rude la. One is being genuinely having her privacy Threatened and one has sand in his vagina.
I won’t say who is whom.
Privacy and indiscretion is what made this forum a safe haven for us perverts and as long as we don’t rock the boat in regards to social norms, we were tolerated and we could search for our needs/wants wiltout outright harassment from the Law.
I think only hor.. if you guys think I am mean and rude I am so sorry! That’s means I still got a ways to go to become a gentleman!
Muakies! 💋💘

Glad we have guys not too sex driven to turn a blind eyes to this
Old 25-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SororityClub View Post
Muakies! 💋💘

Glad we have guys not too sex driven to turn a blind eyes to this
Majority are not sex crazy till we will lose our moral. There are things in life that are more important than just Sex n sex
Old 25-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
I won’t say who is whom.
sorry if i sounded rude, i didnt mean it that way...
Old 26-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 21
Boss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Ya Lor . C we are so good to come together to send u off at airport keke
Wah you guys only sent to Changi Airport. I was chosen to accompany Althea to her dorm. Just back to Singapore

#fakenews
Old 26-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss30 View Post
Wah you guys only sent to Changi Airport. I was chosen to accompany Althea to her dorm. Just back to Singapore

#fakenews
wah go dorm bonk, bery sexciting...
Old 27-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasman View Post
HI there ,

I am keen to engage you .

Thank you .
gay spotted???!?!?
Old 28-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 21
Boss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wah go dorm bonk, bery sexciting...
Dont give idea to Ms Althea hor...
Old 28-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
oops, good idea must share share ma, all enjoy together
Old 28-09-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Lol she must be shaking her head there now. N Hor when will we stop talking about her lol. She already gone for good, happily enjoying her student life
Old 28-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol she must be shaking her head there now. N Hor when will we stop talking about her lol. She already gone for good, happily enjoying her student life
shaking big head or shaking small head...?
Old 28-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
shaking big head or shaking small head...?
She has only one head lol, unlike us we have two lol. Too bad we won't have her till she back next year
Old 28-09-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
She has only one head lol, unlike us we have two lol. Too bad we won't have her till she back next year
clit = small head?
Old 28-09-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
clit = small head?
U are surely very creative lol
Old 28-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
U are surely very creative lol
so boys and girls all got 2 heads...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1