The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Yay thanks! =D
Old 21-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
Very pretty girl, can share contact?
Sharing is caring
I also looking for her...Her name Kim Tran
Old 22-09-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

That's quite a common name in VN. U shld have asked for her Wechat/Zalo/FB. Or u could drop by the MPs she worked in and ask her colleagues? But if she's no longer working, chances are, she already found her knight-in-shining-armour aka carrot-head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyew View Post
I also looking for her...Her name Kim Tran
Old 22-09-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
That's quite a common name in VN. U shld have asked for her Wechat/Zalo/FB. Or u could drop by the MPs she worked in and ask her colleagues? But if she's no longer working, chances are, she already found her knight-in-shining-armour aka carrot-head.
ok lo...like this seem no hope d(CRY) i rmb her body super nice...long leg plus big boobs
Old 23-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

These gals have a way of charming your socks off so it's best that u develop some "immunity" to counter their charms.

If it's any consolation, 90% of the gals at these places have big boobs and sexy bodies. They were all carefully screened and handpicked. The only thing that sets them apart are their attitudes. Most are gold diggers, otherwise they wouldn't be working there in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyew View Post
ok lo...like this seem no hope d(CRY) i rmb her body super nice...long leg plus big boobs
Old 23-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
These gals have a way of charming your socks off so it's best that u develop some "immunity" to counter their charms.

If it's any consolation, 90% of the gals at these places have big boobs and sexy bodies. They were all carefully screened and handpicked. The only thing that sets them apart are their attitudes. Most are gold diggers, otherwise they wouldn't be working there in the first place.
Ok thank you for your advice. Haha...Will take note and enjoy my sex trip wahaha
Old 24-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
CharlieAdam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR, went to Boss Palace massage at 3am after clubbing at 212 club (super hot girls, but they just sit and drink, can't really touch much, and my ears are still ringing after 12 hours)

Took VIP room and was led to the room buy a guy. Had to pay him 100k tips for him to chose the girl. I couldn't see line up.

Very happy that a cute girl came in, petit but good body. Although I can't speak any Viet and she can't speak any English, she was very sweet and playful, kept touching lil brother while waiting for the tub to fill up. After that, I sat in the tub, and she washed my hair and bath me. She is still clothed standing beside the tub.

After finish bath, massage back then flip over then the normal hanky panky stuff. She did BBBJ for quite awhile and finish off with HJ. Not rushed. She didn't undress all, but you still had full access to the boobs and can pull her skirt up and finger her.

Name: Couldn't hear, as my ears were gone. Number 20, 5pm to late shift.
Body: Slim, C-
GFE: 8/10
Face: 7/10 (innocent girl next door)
WIR: Yes
Damage: 500k for VIP room, 500k for tip

First time in Vietnam, not sure if I got ripped off for the room or not. But understand girl tip is around there.
Old 24-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieAdam View Post
Quick FR, went to Boss Palace massage at 3am after clubbing at 212 club (super hot girls, but they just sit and drink, can't really touch much, and my ears are still ringing after 12 hours)

Took VIP room and was led to the room buy a guy. Had to pay him 100k tips for him to chose the girl. I couldn't see line up.

Very happy that a cute girl came in, petit but good body. Although I can't speak any Viet and she can't speak any English, she was very sweet and playful, kept touching lil brother while waiting for the tub to fill up. After that, I sat in the tub, and she washed my hair and bath me. She is still clothed standing beside the tub.

After finish bath, massage back then flip over then the normal hanky panky stuff. She did BBBJ for quite awhile and finish off with HJ. Not rushed. She didn't undress all, but you still had full access to the boobs and can pull her skirt up and finger her.

First time in Vietnam, not sure if I got ripped off for the room or not. But understand girl tip is around there.
Thank you for your sharing..Haha...
Old 26-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieAdam View Post
( Click to show/hide )

well, if you know a little bit of French, its not difficult to pick up Vietnamese, because alot of the pronunciations are similar to French.

Here are some common phrases you can belt out to a viet syt
- em rất đẹp (m zer depp) you are beautiful
- Anh thích em (Ang Tic em) I like you

as for club 212, iirc it is a local vietnamese club to cater to the uberly rich local vietnamese men, so its rather exclusive and faux-riche
afaik, viet syt there won't really go near foreigners

If you wan a club on weekends which has a good mix of locals and expats, try Social Club Rooftop Lounge @ MGallery Hotel Des Arts Saigon

Just came back from Hcmc last Sunday... And I came across these two MP in D3:
- Boss Palace Hotel
Standard room costs 200k. A viet syt came in. Profesional and skilful massge. Her name is Ngoc. did BJ for 200K + free roaming

- Massage Minh Tam (sometimes shortened MT LQD)
don't be confused with Minh Minh Tam Hotel
I took the Standard room 250K and iirc VIP room is around 550k. very pretty girls. Tipped the girl 300K for BJ
Old 27-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sonicsonic is Cool - loads of Potential

In hcm now, got no plans, any bro here?
Old 27-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sonicsonic is Cool - loads of Potential

In hcm now, no plans or anything, any bros here?
Old 27-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

You mean is any bros in hcmc right now?
Old 30-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
htwm81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, Im going HCMC from 9 to 27 Oct. Staying at district 2 where Saigon centre is located. Any good spots around here to explore?
Old 30-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patrick8331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro in HCMC now? wanna have drinks tonight?
Old 30-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Ermmmm.... Sài Gòn Centre is in District 1, just a short distance from Ben thanh market.

District 2 is after Sài Gòn river.

D2 is the new Commercial and residential area. Some bars you might wanna visit...
like:
- BMV
- Buddha Bar

But do take note that alcoholic drinks in D2 can be as ex as atas bars in D1 and some bars have certain dresscode

I am heading to hcmc between 12 to 15 oct, I don't mind to intro you to a few drinking bars in Le Thanh ton area
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1