The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Ah Gong hope that the team can pick up another 3 points in tonite's match .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-09-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Sturridge should be in the starting lineup tonight n Firmino to be on the bench. Though hardworking, Firmino has not been effective as the no.9 striker lately! N we will usually see him fade off in the 2nd half, quite similar with Couti...
Old 26-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong hope that the team can pick up another 3 points in tonite's match .
Moscow is a difficult venue... Liverpool needs to collect 3 points. I will stay up to watch and hope will not be a disappointment.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Might get to see him in Liverpool with SG.

Liverpool legend Xabi Alonso announces decision to move into management

Alonso was a firm fan favourite at Anfield, winning the Champions League and FA Cup with the Reds

BYJOE RIMMER
08:14, 26 SEP 2017UPDATED08:37, 26 SEP 2017

Liverpool legend Xabi Alonso is set to become a manager.

The former Spanish international midfielder, who spent five years at Anfield, retired from football in the summer after a trophy-laden career.

The 35-year-old, who has been working on his coaching badges, announced the news on his Instagram page.

“After 17 years in the game, I have considered the next step in my career,” he said. “I have decided to go into management. Find out [where] soon.”

Alonso joined Liverpool in 2004 in a £10m deal from Real Socieded, he would go on to make 210 appearances for the Reds, becoming a fan favourite and winning both the FA Cup and the Champions League.
Old 26-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Sturridge should be in the starting lineup tonight n Firmino to be on the bench. Though hardworking, Firmino has not been effective as the no.9 striker lately! N we will usually see him fade off in the 2nd half, quite similar with Couti...
Firmino may not have scored a lot of goals but he has been a very effective foil in creating holes in the opposition defences for the likes of Mane / Salah & the rest to exploit. Take him out and the number of chances created would drop by half..... look at the bigger picture lah and not judge him by the number of goals scored.
Old 26-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't matter who is playing but they should have the fighting spirit .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-09-2017, 04:44 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Moscow is a difficult venue... Liverpool needs to collect 3 points. I will stay up to watch and hope will not be a disappointment.
I promise myself, I will not stay up late to watch Liverpool match unless Klopp changes the team... Another disappointing game. Same old story, another Klopp's daily routine and tactic, press, attack, press, attack, dominate the whole game but no end result.
Old 27-09-2017, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Firmino may not have scored a lot of goals but he has been a very effective foil in creating holes in the opposition defences for the likes of Mane / Salah & the rest to exploit. Take him out and the number of chances created would drop by half..... look at the bigger picture lah and not judge him by the number of goals scored.
Like I said! Firmino was useless throughout the match! Real headless chicken.Don't understand why Mane was taken off instead of Firmino?
Draw is a bad result.
Old 27-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Spartak Moscow was a well organized and compact team.
Both SPM keepers were outstanding and Liverpool keepers should watch them play.

Look at Coutinho's face when SPM scored.
We are chasing him out of the club.
Another rubbish result and fans who still think the management is doing their job well need a slap.
Old 27-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I promise myself, I will not stay up late to watch Liverpool match unless Klopp changes the team... Another disappointing game. Same old story, another Klopp's daily routine and tactic, press, attack, press, attack, dominate the whole game but no end result.
Seems like same old story again. Plenty of possession but cannot finished off chances.

Spartak played plenty of defenders in the box.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 27-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

For all that criticising Liverpool's defence is in vogue, the inability to put teams to the sword is proving to be just as worrying. The story of matchday two for them reads the same as matchday one against Sevilla: too many missed chances!!

Liverpool created 17 goal scoring opportunities in Moscow and should have demolished Spartak but the only one they converted was a magnificent effort from Coutinho. 

Firmino, substitute Daniel and Salah all had opportunities to put Spartak away but, they all faltered when it mattered and another two Champions League points were squandered.

Next up back to back games against Maribor, where we really need to get all 6 points if we want to qualify for the play-offs, no more excuses!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Spartak Moscow was a well organized and compact team.
Both SPM keepers were outstanding and Liverpool keepers should watch them play.
Fair comment. Their 1st gkp Rebrov in particular was outstanding unlike Karius who is shit. Klopp should play Ward instead if he does not want to field Mignolet.
Old 27-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah Gong hoped that you did not place a bet on this game. Luckily Ah Gong don't have much expectations about Liverpool . Ah Gong also not surprised at the way Liverpool play . Well what to do ? Ah Gong still say that headless chicken is still headless chicken. I don't understand why Klopp did not sub him with Sturridge but instead sub Mane . Another game to forget .

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Like I said! Firmino was useless throughout the match! Real headless chicken.Don't understand why Mane was taken off instead of Firmino?
Draw is a bad result.
Finally got someone agree with me . Anyone else agree with me about that headless chicken ?

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Fair comment. Their 1st gkp Rebrov in particular was outstanding unlike Karius who is shit. Klopp should play Ward instead if he does not want to field Mignolet.
Other people goalkeeper saves them game and point but our goalkeeper is just the opposite.

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Finally got someone agree with me . Anyone else agree with me about that headless chicken ?
Moscow was without few 1st team players while Klopp had his so called ideal 4 on the attack but what was good to have them on attack while producing only 1 goal?

1st goal from Moscow again proved Karius is not the right keeper for Liverpool.

Headless Chicken played like an amateur player for pass few games... Again, Klopp's stubborn or he did not realise some of his players are playing badly and yet he keeps using them.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1