The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: [Help needed]:Smelly dick but tested negative for HIV and other STDs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There's a whole damned thread of more than a thousand posts in this section. Why don't you read it.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=26290
Noted, I should have known better.
They never forget
Old 06-08-2015, 05:13 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky_lky View Post
have heard repeated advice from the DSC doctors not to wash it with soap, any particular reasons why?

Any powder or shower gel you will recommended?

Thanks Dr Tan.
There is a delicate balance of healthy bacteria and fungus on the foreskin and glans penis. The foreskin when it envelops the glans penis forms a unique "micro-environment" and within this environment, good bacteria, good fungus and skin all balance each other out. Much like what happens in the vagina.

When you use very strong soaps, you can disturb this balance and cause bacteria or fungus to overgrow causing infections. Also, the skin on the foreskin and glans can itself be quite delicate. Using harsh cleaning agents can cause inflammation of the skin.

You can use a gentle soap free pH-balanced cleanser to wash it. Lactacyd (yes the woman's intimate cleanser) is actually quite good. QV and Simple are also good. I personally like Cetaphil Restoraderm (not the normal Cetaphil).
Old 09-08-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
There is a delicate balance of healthy bacteria and fungus on the foreskin and glans penis. The foreskin when it envelops the glans penis forms a unique "micro-environment" and within this environment, good bacteria, good fungus and skin all balance each other out. Much like what happens in the vagina.

When you use very strong soaps, you can disturb this balance and cause bacteria or fungus to overgrow causing infections. Also, the skin on the foreskin and glans can itself be quite delicate. Using harsh cleaning agents can cause inflammation of the skin.

You can use a gentle soap free pH-balanced cleanser to wash it. Lactacyd (yes the woman's intimate cleanser) is actually quite good. QV and Simple are also good. I personally like Cetaphil Restoraderm (not the normal Cetaphil).
Thank you. This has been very insightful.
They never forget
Old 10-08-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 16
sgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond repute

Bro do u perspire alot? moist below? ur bird nest might need a trim..

its important to maintain personal hygiene but too much washing with soap can make ur bird sore.

You may like to try the below solutions.

-grooming ( less hair less moist, looks handsome and make ur bird look bigger too.
-drink more water ( pure water, cut down on those soda or flavored drinks )
-get an airy underwear ( your bird and balls will feel much better )
-wash with water after peeing. ( normal tap washing water if avail, otherwise use baby wet wipes )
Old 22-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
circumcision alone wont...
circumcision+personal hygiene(washing) will remove the smell
Agreed the combination of these 2 will help alot
Old 21-09-2015, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
There is a delicate balance of healthy bacteria and fungus on the foreskin and glans penis. The foreskin when it envelops the glans penis forms a unique "micro-environment" and within this environment, good bacteria, good fungus and skin all balance each other out
Never knew this, but nice insight
Old 22-09-2015, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Benard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is good information
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiros View Post
Never knew this, but nice insight
Old 24-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noted, I should have known better.
don't even know basic biology that's the problem

and you accuse a lady of being a LB and all Bros who posted FR in the thread as stupid because they cant tell between a lady and a LB?

did the holidays start already? need to go back to study . Smelly dick is hygiene, type of underwear you wear and yes of course, the chemical balance.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 24-09-2017 at 11:00 PM.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
don't even know basic biology that's the problem

and you accuse a lady of being a LB and all Bros who posted FR in the thread as stupid because they cant tell between a lady and a LB?

did the holidays start already? need to go back to study school. Smelly dick is hygiene, type of underwear you wear and yes of course, the chemical balance.
The post is two years old. Let it go.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-09-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
The post is two years old. Let it go.
Not a bad thing after all. Its a good bump after 2 years for this insightful thread. Pretty much smells like daisies nowadays.
They never forget
Old 27-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not a bad thing after all. Its a good bump after 2 years for this insightful thread. Pretty much smells like daisies nowadays.
Did you get circumcised?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 28-09-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Did you get circumcised?
DoctorTan's advice pretty much worked, so didn't have to go down to your advice. Try Cetaphil Restoraderm, it works but not cheap though.
They never forget
Old 28-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
DoctorTan's advice pretty much worked, so didn't have to go down to your advice. Try Cetaphil Restoraderm, it works but not cheap though.
Circumcision is even better and it will enhance your sex life too.

Old 28-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Circumcision is even better and it will enhance your sex life too.
Yeap, there is zero doubts about you being a big advocate for this.
They never forget
Old 28-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Yeap, there is zero doubts about you being a big advocate for this.
I speak from first hand experience and I can compare the "before" with the "after" because I did it when I was in my 20s.

Those who are circumcised before reaching puberty have no basis for comparison.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1