The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
FYI
Aston Die Hard users
Aston Batam just opened few days ago

For a moment i thought Auston Balai had a complete face lift. Looks nice. Seconds later realise it was Auston btm.
Old 26-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
bro, i have to agree with the zappers on this. no point coming balai if you looking for indon chinese girls.

1 - usual ans, you come choco land look for ang ku kueh....treasure hunt ah?

2 - even if have chinese, they know they rare, higher price nvm but...either cmi look or already bao...you no chance....or worse, think they princess...

why not get a bitter sweet choco and don't worry about real chinese or not.

anyway, up u my few measy pts. keep life simple

"Zero Expectation = Zero Disappointment"
thanks man. i can only return u 1
Old 26-09-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyral View Post
I may just switch to Maxi or the ulu 21 on my 3rd coming trip next month need to try out more different hotel. Aston Sat night don't have 5am no need to sleep. But I love having the Perdimas and ATM so nearby.

there's sundry shops around maxi. if i remember correctly there's atm within walking distance too
Old 26-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
Finally got your 1st power.
Must thank to Bro Makashi.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
This one at near Pelita? Always pass by it when taking Gojek to Nagoya.
Bingo.
The residential wing had been in operation for sometime.
The hotel side completed few months ago. Now then they opened.
Just droped in an hour ago.
Ask for room rate.
Staff said
no price list
check on intrnet
Price fluctuate depends on supply not demand.
Looks like they operate like BBC in Penuin batam.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyral View Post
I may just switch to Maxi or the ulu 21 on my 3rd coming trip next month need to try out more different hotel. Aston Sat night don't have 5am no need to sleep. But I love having the Perdimas and ATM so nearby.
Bro Tyra
Pls note the Aston
I'm talking about is in BATAM.

BTW I'm still camping for more info on Ulu 21 especially the swimming pool.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
Not into pts but thanks anyway.

Just enjoy the place and try not to make us chionster look too bad.

Believe you should be able to know what's ok and not ok.

I also learn from the balai seniors. Puku and bb..

My thoughts...balai is simple place, no need make it so complicated. This is not Batam.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Bro Tyra
Pls note the Aston
I'm talking about is in BATAM.

BTW I'm still camping for more info on Ulu 21 especially the swimming pool.
will be there next week.
will write infos i think is relevant or on any bros request
Old 27-09-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Chiong trip 23 - 25 Sep 17

Hello chiongster bros ! WARNING ! This FRs are not for those weak heart !!!

Part 1:

This is my consecutive weekends chionging in the simple land of Balai !! To those newbie, if you plan to go on weekends, most likely you will experience a scene like this:

As usual, took the first ferry to Balai. The ferry almost full house which means 'Time for a royal rumble' !! Im freaking serious. There's so many early bird for limited worms. A lot of familiar faces who took the same ferry as me can be found in the villas. So can you imagine if you arrive in the noon? Hahaha ! Good luck ! Thanks to bro Matong again, decided to engage a new Chinese driver. Before I step in Balai, he already awaiting for my arrival. Drove me to money changer and immediately Chiong to villas. Upon arriving, not bad, 3 vans only. However, instead of roaming and checking out all houses, driver already recommended me 2 ceweks from villa 58a and even show me the photos, the ceweks looks yummy ! Targets locked !! According to the driver, these two are popular among Singaporean. Lol. Immediately went to the villa, CB both my targets kena booked. Saw one of the target, let's call her cewek F, managed to eye contact with her and oh yes, first impress never go wrong, good feeling well received and she was playing a little bit hard to get for me. I love this type of pattern, challenging na ! Anyway she really syt, nice ass ! One word, suay !!! Sadly no luck !! Well, life goes on.. Next stop, of course driver will bring me to his 'good friend' villa 56. Saw 2 ceweks and attracted to one, let's call her cewek A. I asked her come over, self intro, age 23 and hinted her she like ice cream. She was like, malu la to tell you. Hahaha. Bargained from 1.1 to 1m and closed deal around 10am.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Part 2:

Waited for cewek A and meanwhile flirting with the other gals in the house and soon cewek A joined me and hopped into the car. Hai ... Is God toying my feeling !!! Driver received a call from cewek F told him miscommunication she got NO booking ! How xia, fuck my life ! She will be the ideal syt for my day. Feel like Gan the papa. So driver passed me her contact for me to follow up next time. Balai is a simple village but for my case, things were getting slightly complicated yet interesting. I will slowly explain why. Back to my cewek A, once reached maxi, booked my usual new standard room, checked in room then went for makan.

Good ice breaking with cewek A. Nearly 2 hours at the restaurant area, smoking, 2 cups of ice coffee. This cewek A can really communicate, really smart, worked in batam before and even went to Sg for holiday. Plus point is that we can talked anything under the sky and found out that she got a Bf. To me, doesn't bother me at all cause everyone got their personal life. I always treat the girl with love and respect. Hahaha. Billed out and proceeded to room. She showered alone cause she malu no pro for me as long she comfortable. Finally done with shower and she covered herself with towel. Chatted a while more and time to test drive. I started to touch her smooth body, slowly grab her soft boob, I'm loving it. Nice soft B like tofu ! Can tell she is an old bird, while I'm enjoying her neh neh, she already stroked my didi and pull it out from my boxer. So I licked her soft neh neh and that's her soft spot. Soon proceed down south and she was so surprise I went down on her. Clean shaved no smell pussy. A good 10 mins of painting. Hell yeah ! I love pussy ! Love her reaction that she grab the bed sheet so tight and her pussy keep rubbing against my tongue. As usual, I slowly positioned my cock toward her hinting her for ice cream, she took my whole cock licking it like there is no Tml. Licking my cock and sucked my eggs, heavenly feeling !! Lucky man cause not all cewek like to eat ice cream. Then proceed to lick her soft butt and her moan surrounded the whole room. Yes she enjoy sex a lot. Continued to lick her soft butt then proceed to missionary. Love the tightness of the sweet pussy and soon spoon position to pump her ass. Perfect round ass and soon changed to doggy. Wow, love the moan, best music of the day and missionary to end my first shot.

My lovely cewek A:
Old 27-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Part 3:

Both proceed to shower and relax on the bed and cewek A ordered Mee goreng for lunch. After cewek A done makan, she asked permission to video call her bf. Yes, why not. I doesn't need my cewek A to stick with me whole day. The bottom line, we had a good communication and sex, by giving her space and making her comfortable, most likely I will receive a good service from her later. Rather than she being distracted by her bf while fucking me. This is where my Chiong trip get abit interesting. Remember cewek F, since my cewek A busy chatting with bf, I also busy to know her. We texted quite while and she told me she want me! But papa miscommunication, as a result, I miss booking her and booked my cewek A instead. Soon, cewek A reporting strength finished and asked for permission to take a nap. Yes, pls go ahead then I secretly sneaking out to meet cewek F at PH since she wanted to meet me. Took maxi taxi and less than 5 mins, here I am at PH. Waited for cewek F at lobby and soon she came down from the lift and asked me to join her with her sister and the Bf. Wow, she got a lovely butt that is perfect for a doggy. Anyway let's call the sister bf Mr W. So we talk cock awhile and get to know Mr W is the sister real bf. Good time chit chatting while making some ice breaker with cewek F. Since me and cewek got that liking from each other, I decided to call my driver to pre book cewek F on Sunday at 1m. Soon, cewek F needed to go back to room to serve the customer and I left and proceed to my maxi hotel again. Knock knock, cewek A opened the door, love her sexy sleeping dress, revealing her beautiful butt. Oh god, horny again! Faster went for a shower and lie next to cewek A. Of course cewek A know what I want, so I proceed to kiss her and touching all over her sexy body. Her ass is the one I wanted to enjoy the most. Kiss from head to neh neh to painting her pussy, she enjoying it ! "Oh yes oh yes", fuck, cewek A really love sex. Turn me on man !! As usual, positioned my cock toward her, hell yeah, another ice cream session. Turned her into 69 position so that we can both lick the hell out of each other. Cannot tahan, condom on, fucked her in missionary and wonderful doggy position. Hai, sadly lack of sleep dick soften a little. She then went to blow me with condom and told me she don like the taste. She went toilet washed mouth, I followed her, hug her from behind, squeeze her lovely boob, exchanged kisses and kissed all the way from toilet to the sitting area in the room. Opened her leg wide, cock already harden, carried her up and pumped her hard. Wow, she was impressed of course this position cannot last long, soon placed her nicely on the bed and turn to standing missionary. CB really tired, no strength, cock soften again. She requested to blow me. Took off my condom and give me a good bj. Oh god, cannot tahan la, shot all my sperm into her mouth but sadly she never swallow and spit my sperm on my stomach. Haha ! Then we proceed to shower and cewek A asked permission to go back villa cause she need to video call her bf. Personally I'm fine cause I also need to report strength to my other half. Haha ! In my case, win win situation la ! Of course this shouldn't happen to any bros here. So after done with reporting strength to my officer, cewek A msg told me she on the way back, waited for her and i ordered food from hotel, makan and hugged my cewek A closely and sleep. Woke up around 6am, feeling horny and cewek A already predicted, stroked my dick and minimum foreplay, we fucked in missionary and ended my hat trick with cewek A. I passed cewek A 150 000, she refused to take as she felt guilty as she called her bf quite frequently. Well to me, She gave me 3 quality shots and great gfe as we can communication, so she still deserved my tips. Kiss goodbye cewek A and time to drink coffee and soon check out maxi and proceed to PH to find cewek F since she stayed there and I also pre booked her liao.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Part 4: Day 2 morning

Coffee time at maxi:

Waiting for bro W and his cewek at PH's restaurant and soon cewek F joined me. As cewek F customer was still around, she did not give me any gfe or attention. No worries, only 8plus am only, still got time for ice breaker. As my room will only be ready around 10ish, we proceed to Mr W room to nua. Talk cock again and cewek F show little and no interests in me keeping using phone. Keep saying 'mixed veg' in hokkien cause I never took her during my virgin trip last week. Cb, this is a sight that this girl may not be a good company for the day. And yes !! It was true. It was damn true !!! Around 1045am, finally checked in and relax with cewek F. There is a communication problem so i test drive to see the quality of cewek F. During first round, felt really no chemistry, she can sense that any moment I will just ask her go villa. She google translated that she will do her best make me happy. Indeed service improved. Surprisingly, throughout the day, kc feeling getting gao gao. Good for me as I simply want a good time. After first shot, went out with Mr W and his cewek, together with me and cewek F, couple dating to explore the street. Bought some food back to room and good time relaxing and slacked in the room. Soon, get to know Mr W driver and built up some connection with him. Driver drove us to Warung seafood radja husein.

Makan time:

Old 27-09-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Part 5:

After makan, we headed to Bravo ktv level 2 as i wanted to experience the place. Booked a large ktv room, $600 000rp with drinks. Room can easily fit 12 peoples. Don ask me why we booked such a big room for 4 paxs. Hahaha ! So we sing song, talk cock, see our ceweks dancing and soon we acc our ceweks to level one to shake head. Very dark disco, my cewek requested for one pill =$300 000 ($30), bought for her and soon she started party like a wild animal. She can literally shake her head for one hour. When she wild, she placed my hands over to hug her from back. Love feeling her body and lovely boobs. Time checked: 2am. Asked my cewek F time to go back cause I only released once in the morning. Went back to PH, told her I'm taking first ferry. Immediately started our love making. She's so wild that she blowed me immediately. Love her ass so turned her over and pump that soft ass hard and furious. Soon, I cum and both dozed off. Woke up at 5.45am, damn it ! Feeling horny yet limited time. I need a BIG BANG to end my trip. Fuck care la, my cewek F ass really look so yummy. Rub my cock against her ass. Soon I slowly removed her panty and condom on and pump her ass till I shot all my cum into her ass. Total 3 shots with cewek F and tip her $100 000. Lastly, kiss goodbye my cewek F and heading to ferry & back in Sg.

Cewek F ass:

Damage: $500 plus (can be much lesser if I skip pill and ktv (big room)

Total shots: 2 hat trick / day

*Always treat cewek with love and respect even for a day & you will definitely be rewarded with gfe gao gao !!

Thanks for reading guys !

Chiong safe !!
Old 27-09-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 15
ChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chiong trip 23 - 25 Sep 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Part 5:

After makan, we headed to Bravo ktv level 2.......

Thanks for reading guys !

Chiong safe !!
Well written FR
Old 27-09-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Great FR, Bro Chiochio1! Glad you had fun with both ceweks!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1