The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-09-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilblastoise View Post
Today was at kam leng hotel and this hotel has been raided in the afternoon. i am very frustrated as i write this, i was caught in the middle of the act by the police, the police barged into the room, i was naked and the police scold me and fuck me, and shout at me what am i doing here, i was very angry and did not know he is a police, and i tell him what he is going to do the fuck out of me, i try to shoved a hard punch at the officer face as i am very angry, i was being pinned down on the floor by a few officers. i was than being brought back to the station with the girls, it really dampens my mood, the officers say that they are going to charge me.

just wondering will i be charged? i am now on bail as currently as i type this in my home.
Not sure what is meant by "shove hard punch".
But the fact that they pinned you down means you must have displayed a significant level of aggression to them.

They could charge you, seriously
For example:
Obstructing public servant in discharge of his public functions
186. Whoever voluntarily obstructs any public servant in the discharge of his public functions, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 months, or with fine which may extend to $2,500, or with both.

Just me.. but whenever I see it's this location, I will just look for next target in some other stable. No point risking it as this obvious hotspot.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vasa - Ā Megami-sama - Sex Senses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
Bro, i think you tio poison too deep man, take it easy. Happy bonking.
You make it sound like you can't live without her. haha.
I am taking it easy
I can live without her
But with her on the side it would be definitely better.
Other bros told me they cannot.
My post was for them.
To make them know that I understand.
Old 27-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
what the fuck, how i know he is a police officer, you just imagine you are bonking halfway and you see someone barge into the room, screaming at you, what is the 1st thing you will do, the guy officer who barge is very hideous looking and fat and seeing him spoilt my fun, you tell me you feel angry??? But I shoved a very hard punch on his face before i was pinned down by 5 officers.

will i need to go to jail??? I try to explain to them in the police station but the officers wish me good luck.
Btw, how did they barge into the room?
Did they unlock the door using a key?
I don't actually think they have the warrant or right to do that.

And prior to the punch, what exactly did he say or shout?
Did he identify himself as a civil servant?
Old 27-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
I am taking it easy
I can live without her
But with her on the side it would be definitely better.
Other bros told me they cannot.
My post was for them.
To make them know that I understand.
haha, ok, understand, I sip sip had a double session on her first day here, kinda agree she is really one of the really good ones who excel in every aspects.
but in a way that not all bros here will appreciate.
Old 27-09-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WoshiBread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tiana from Somtum.

Location: Away from the usual. A nice condo which isnt shared.
Looks: 100% her in the picture. Million dollar smile.
Body: Slim, abit of tummy fats but nothing to frown about. Skin is fairer than mine, I'm Chinese, says alot...
Boobs: Not enhanced, B cup. Tips are sensitive and get hard when aroused. Very nice.
BBBJ: Slow and steady, with lots of tongue action. Will also lick ur thigh area up to nips then back down.
Frenching: Light kisses with abit of tongue play.
FJ: Did both shots missionary. Her reaction to each thrusts is very arousing, she will grind her hips against yours while u thrust and the tightness just doesn't give u mercy. Managed to make her orgasm during the second round, both satisfied.
Massage: Did a massage in between shots pressure was relatively strong, nothing to shout about tho.
GFE: Tiana is a shy girl, but tries her best to service u, very hard working offering drinking water and what not. The experience can feel very commercial, but it is little things like how she feels ticklish around the neck and ears which makes the experience fun for me.

Overall Tiana is a great gal who provides good service and a great time. Too bad she is leaving this Friday, I would have RTF quite a few times if not for that.

Shout out to the otk for the flawless arrangement even though abit last minute.
Old 27-09-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Date bonk : 26th september 2017
Stable : CP

Babe : Iris

Looks : Personally i was sex driven by her foxy seductive looks 8/10

Body : Petite, curvy S-shape body. Smooth complexion slight tanned 8/10
[ Her butt is very very solid firm apple shape when doggie her 10/10 ]

Boobs : Enhanced C ba. Preferably for boobs lover but kinda hard still i love it when she breasts fucked me 7/10

Bbbj : Showered with me in toilet, took 10 minutes to shower 555. Teased me from the back when foam on us, grind me from the back and hands down to my balls and cockhead, rubbed it and rinsed with water, down her head and blow me smoothly, experienced dick sucker ! 10/10

Cim : Second shot ended with it, long chat and rubbed me throughout after first shot. Took initiative to catbath me & licked my balls, kissed my cockhead, gave me a deep throat , i lifted her head up knowing i gonna cum so i asked her to kneel down on the floor and i sit on the bed edge. Holding on to her head and pumped the speed she knows im cumming & blasted her mouth thoroughly she continues to suck me dry, making sure i shake finish..!! Did not spit immediately, still show me her mouth and make sure she got all my ammo..10/10!!

Fj : First shot ended with few positions. Picked off with cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary & doggie [ Killer ass shaped she has !! ]

Frenching : Started ever since grinding in the toilet already, like long lost lovers that kind of stage. Non stop till she went down sucking my cockhead & even when in room, always lips locking 10/10

Gfe : This one gao gao Maybe because i can speak thai fluently.. but i believe she also treat other bonkers the same. Hug tightly after first shot, building up the feeling once again my giving pecks on me & initiated kisses softly and frenching wetly..like her boyfriend max !!10/10

Overall : Honestly, very very hard to find rare gem like her nowadays liao. some try to hiong bonkers to go, go liao see face totally different or working skills are not even tele with what is stated in web.
Yet, bro CP side is different. Being honest of what girl can do or cannot do. What written is what given. Thumbs up for the service bro CP !!
Old 27-09-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Btw, how did they barge into the room?
Did they unlock the door using a key?
I don't actually think they have the warrant or right to do that.

And prior to the punch, what exactly did he say or shout?
Did he identify himself as a civil servant?
Bro, i heard a loud thumping on the door, and than a fat guy barge into the room, he did not identify himself and start to hurl vulgur words at me and ask me what i am doing. i was naked that time because i was bonking the lady. And i was quite angry, so i shoved a hard punch right into the guy face, without thinking much. and follow than 5 officers come to pin me on the floor, i was pinned down naked on the floor and they ask me to dress up and bring me along with the girls to the station.
Old 27-09-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
haha, ok, understand, I sip sip had a double session on her first day here, kinda agree she is really one of the really good ones who excel in every aspects.
but in a way that not all bros here will appreciate.
RTF Vasa now of SS again...
Lol i just sip sip went for my double slots with her tonight...everything was perfect in every aspects. Lovemaking at its best with the most perfect GFE ever.
When we were not at it we were either kissing, cuddling or hugging. Feeling her body warmth is a moment to treasure as she breathed down my neck whilst cuddling.
No need for details, we know what she can do to mere mortals like me etc...Vasa the Goddess is hands down the best deal in town bar none. Everything is just perfection
Now to figure how to sip sip RTF her again na
Old 27-09-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
Date bonk : 26th september 2017
Stable : CP

Babe : Iris

Looks : Personally i was sex driven by her foxy seductive looks 8/10

Body : Petite, curvy S-shape body. Smooth complexion slight tanned 8/10
[ Her butt is very very solid firm apple shape when doggie her 10/10 ]

Boobs : Enhanced C ba. Preferably for boobs lover but kinda hard still i love it when she breasts fucked me 7/10

Bbbj : Showered with me in toilet, took 10 minutes to shower 555. Teased me from the back when foam on us, grind me from the back and hands down to my balls and cockhead, rubbed it and rinsed with water, down her head and blow me smoothly, experienced dick sucker ! 10/10

Cim : Second shot ended with it, long chat and rubbed me throughout after first shot. Took initiative to catbath me & licked my balls, kissed my cockhead, gave me a deep throat , i lifted her head up knowing i gonna cum so i asked her to kneel down on the floor and i sit on the bed edge. Holding on to her head and pumped the speed she knows im cumming & blasted her mouth thoroughly she continues to suck me dry, making sure i shake finish..!! Did not spit immediately, still show me her mouth and make sure she got all my ammo..10/10!!

Fj : First shot ended with few positions. Picked off with cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary & doggie [ Killer ass shaped she has !! ]

Frenching : Started ever since grinding in the toilet already, like long lost lovers that kind of stage. Non stop till she went down sucking my cockhead & even when in room, always lips locking 10/10

Gfe : This one gao gao Maybe because i can speak thai fluently.. but i believe she also treat other bonkers the same. Hug tightly after first shot, building up the feeling once again my giving pecks on me & initiated kisses softly and frenching wetly..like her boyfriend max !!10/10

Overall : Honestly, very very hard to find rare gem like her nowadays liao. some try to hiong bonkers to go, go liao see face totally different or working skills are not even tele with what is stated in web.
Yet, bro CP side is different. Being honest of what girl can do or cannot do. What written is what given. Thumbs up for the service bro CP !!
CP is always always top of my list of favorite stables having frequented them since day one starting with Vasa. Reasonable price coupled with quality gals. They are tough to follow n shining example as to how a proper stable should be run. Kudos to CP and really really nice FR!!!
Old 27-09-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
CP is always always top of my list of favorite stables having frequented them since day one starting with Vasa. Reasonable price coupled with quality gals. They are tough to follow n shining example as to how a proper stable should be run. Kudos to CP and really really nice FR!!!
yeah sibei rare liao nowadays~~ used to chiong lsb side then here. Happened to kana quite a few chui one and impolite okt...shagballs.
Bro cp really top of the list!
Old 27-09-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Bros keep writing me private messages about Vasa
All lamenting that she laid their hearths and minds to waste worse than a freak hurricane.
All proclaiming me they are hoplessly addicted to here like junkies.
Dear Friend
I already stated this last May after the first time I met her.
Let me spell it our again.
She is not a drug, she is not a natural disaster, she is a Goddess.
Drive this simple and devastating concept in your brain:
We are dealing with a supernatural heavenly power.
She cannot be compared to any other woman you have met or will ever meet in your entire life.
She is fragile, in her own sweet ways, but she is also mighty and strong.
She can subdue you whit a smile, or by pouring coffee.
It is not a love potion, she is not a witch, she is a Goddess.
Those amount us who have been lucky enough to be looked upon by her shall be gratefull and honoured.
Is she too hot too handle for some us?
She is. Then better stay clear.
Some bros already refuse to see her again for fear of insanity.
I perfectly understand them.
Those who (think they) can handle her will keep returning to her.
Like moths to the flame of candle burning in a starless night.
Only to be burned.
Me among them.
Just to glimpse at infinity for while.
Before returning to our mortal life.
And to think some jokers label her as a maid lookalike during her 1st tour lol. I cao u clowns lor lol. I would gladly have this "maid" in my house anytime
Old 27-09-2017, 02:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Quote:
And to think some jokers label her as a maid lookalike during her 1st tour lol. I cao u clowns lor lol. I would gladly have this "maid" in my house anytime

Yup, I rem about this maid saga thing too. Went for her after reading ur FR a few months back. Haha.
Old 27-09-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, i heard a loud thumping on the door, and than a fat guy barge into the room, he did not identify himself and start to hurl vulgur words at me and ask me what i am doing. i was naked that time because i was bonking the lady. And i was quite angry, so i shoved a hard punch right into the guy face, without thinking much. and follow than 5 officers come to pin me on the floor, i was pinned down naked on the floor and they ask me to dress up and bring me along with the girls to the station.

Don't believe what this fool is saying. Take a look at his previous posts. Everything is some sort of complaint or criticism of other stables or girls. This is also the guy that falsely accused Nanang (a girl that was here before) of being a ladyboy. Dude's probably an OKT trying to sabobtage his competitors. By saying that KL got raided he's probably attempting to deter punters from patronising the many stables that run their operations there. Ignore this fool.
Old 27-09-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Maids, Models and Goddesses

Quote:
I dont remember this Vasa Maid thing
and I am quite shocked in hearing it
I have kind of a selective mind
so I must have erased such nonsense before even processing the information

At the same time I remember someone labelling Landy a Maid
Landy, probably one of the must underrated SYT to com to SG
(please bring her back)
had a PERFECT body
one that you could see on a a catwalk of a fashion designer
and a very beautiful face and smile
the mosy perfect syt mistress that one could possible aspire to

Coming back to the Goddess
I doubt she'd take us as butlers in her mansion

maybe fallen guardian angels, yes
I'd apply to that position, if vacant
you guys get in line, me first
Old 27-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Weird cause in my incident, the police knocked on the door to ask me open. This story sounds more like a drugs bust. Or watched too much drama liao and this was imagined?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1