The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
albert141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

I'm in Subic now, in an area called Barrio Barretto. It's the main red light area that used to service the US and Allied Navies that used to pull up to Subic. There are some bars here and prices are about 60% of AC. Sitting in a bar called Winking Pussycat. Supposed to be high season now but business here is really bad. Will submit an FR once I'm done with the bars tonight. Be informed that there's a city wide smoking ban so don't light up like you used to if you smoke. Girls here reflect prices. They are mainly serving an Ang Mo clientele so don't expect too much. There are some bars that'll let you smoke though.The customers are mainly Ang Mo. Majority retirees and have nothing to do. Their pensions are too small to go to AC. Anyway, with AC overrun with Kimchis, shit there is quite ex. Worse, there's little to eat at AC Walking Street except Kimchi food.
Old 18-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert141 View Post
I'm in Subic now, in an area called Barrio Barretto. It's the main red light area that used to service the US and Allied Navies that used to pull up to Subic. There are some bars here and prices are about 60% of AC. Sitting in a bar called Winking Pussycat. Supposed to be high season now but business here is really bad. Will submit an FR once I'm done with the bars tonight. Be informed that there's a city wide smoking ban so don't light up like you used to if you smoke. Girls here reflect prices. They are mainly serving an Ang Mo clientele so don't expect too much. There are some bars that'll let you smoke though.The customers are mainly Ang Mo. Majority retirees and have nothing to do. Their pensions are too small to go to AC. Anyway, with AC overrun with Kimchis, shit there is quite ex. Worse, there's little to eat at AC Walking Street except Kimchi food.
Look forward to your wonderful FR bro... I have a coming trip in another week, was wondering whether should go Subic for a couple days.
Old 18-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert141 View Post
The scene in Subic is worse than AC..... number of BGs and bars have dwindled down to just a handful which is not even 10% of what was available during its heydays.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
The scene in Subic is worse than AC..... number of BGs and bars have dwindled down to just a handful which is not even 10% of what was available during its heydays.
True... Ever stay in blue rock resort, only few steps to the beach.. but beach is so dirty.. floating bar not operate due to monsoon season.. few bars juz outside the resort, indeed price is much cheaper than in AC.. but no worth the going.. takes few hrs to reach there from AC.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For me...
Good memory in 2015 March, stay at Wild orchids Subic. Dine at Bluerock floating bar

SYT waitress with the two sisters i brought fr AC
Old 21-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bros, can anyone please kindly advise which flight from which airport (Clark or MNL) is the most economical to travel from AC to Bkk? Assuming can book few months in advance.

Thanks,
Gem
Old 21-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Dear Bros, can anyone please kindly advise which flight from which airport (Clark or MNL) is the most economical to travel from AC to Bkk? Assuming can book few months in advance.

Thanks,
Gem
You are asking for most economical or most convenient?
Most convenient should be Manila as there are many flights every day between BKK & MNL.
Most economical should be Subic...... on the cargo flights of DHL or FedEx
Although they are cargo planes and do not carry passengers...... there are ways to get yourself on the flights...... those in the courier industry would know of these lobangs
Old 21-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Most convenient should be Manila as there are many flights every day between BKK & MNL.
Most economical should be Subic...... on the cargo flights of DHL or FedEx
Although they are cargo planes and do not carry passengers...... there are ways to get yourself on the flights...... those in the courier industry would know of these lobangs
hahaha thanks bro. id skip the subic means . assuming from manila or clark, able to advise which particular airline serves budget flights just like jetstar or cebuair? thou sg only have budget flights to clark but im not sure about philippines.

thanks in advance.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hahaha thanks bro. id skip the subic means . assuming from manila or clark, able to advise which particular airline serves budget flights just like jetstar or cebuair? thou sg only have budget flights to clark but im not sure about philippines.

thanks in advance.
All budget airlines fly from Manila

You can check for dates and see on sky scanner

ninja : thought DHL / FedEx not allowed to OBC anymore?

Unless you mean their feeder partners
Old 22-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
All budget airlines fly from Manila

You can check for dates and see on sky scanner

ninja : thought DHL / FedEx not allowed to OBC anymore?

Unless you mean their feeder partners
Oh thanks lots again bro.
Old 29-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Greetings,

I'll be visiting Angeles from November 19 through 26! See you guys at Howelling Moon and WOW Wednesday parties! Will be staying at Queens Hotel and partying in Walking Street!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Inside News

Brown Sugar No more

Ever since the owner died in the accident, it was expected

PS, when he crashed, the cops had refused the BG to bring him to hospital, when 🚑 came, supposedly too late
Old 29-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Those who have made reservations with the Orchid Inn Group of hotels please reconfirm your bookings with them. The Orchid Inn Group has sold off their entire group of hotels quietly that even the hotels' management and staff were caught by surprise. In the circumstances staff morale is low and problems have surfaced in the hotels while the new owners bring in their own management team and carry out negotiations with the current staff.
Any updates?

Just confirmed my booking for next month with Chona, a long-time employee, so everything seems ok.

Also, does anyone know what happened to the Angeles City live blog? Enjoyed the latest info and the photos of girls for each entry.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Good News,

Per my friends from Angeles, due to high season, lots of attractive girls in Angeles! see you guys in Walking Street, just be careful of underaged girls!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Anyone in ac now? Walking street kinda quiet last night. Nice weather. Bought 2 cartons of cigarettes from t4 dfs. Got called into the room at the last check point upon the custom clearance. Told me Philippines only allow to bring out 1 carton and asked to pay 500p fine. Asked the officer to issue me a receipt upon paying. Told me must wait for his superior to come back then can issue receipt. Eventually said just give me a warning and no more chance next time. Welcome to the Phil hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1