The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Aguero16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Nice story TS, pls continue!
Old 31-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

continued...

It was true, I wanted to have her naked in her own bed with me that afternoon. Nothing like an after-meal and after-sex nap!!

Susan: Aiyah, you ah...

I kept eyeing her, from her eyes down to her bosom and back up again. And it worked! I saw her fingers slip into the fold of her towel, and tug gently. The towel opened up and dropped to the floor. Her freshly showered and naked body was bared for me to see again. Susan climbed into bed with me, and pulled up the blanket...
Old 01-09-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Susan smelled great as she just had her shower, and her skin was silky smooth. My hands took the opportunity to run under the blanket to caress her body - from her shoulders down to her waist, hips and thighs. She eyed me lovingly, inching closer until our faces almost touched, and we ended up in a gentle, light smooch.

Her hands did not stay idle either - her left hand reached down towards my crotch to play with my bush and penis. Susan caressed my member with the utmost gentleness, while her lips did the same to mine. There wasn't the slightest hint of shyness or worry on her face; she was genuinely comfortable with how things were going that afternoon!

But soon, all that smooching and fondling made me horny again, and falling asleep was the furthest thing on my mind. I immediately reached downwards and parted Susan's thighs, and my mouth went from one set of her lips to another - her pussy lips! Susan let out a surprised gasp when I switched positions suddenly, but let me have my way. In no time, I was already licking and sucking on Susan's love hole, enjoying the sweet aroma and textures that it brought.

Then something even more amazing happened - because of the position I was in, my crotch area was close to Susan's face, in a 69 position without even me thinking about it - and Susan took the chance to suck on my member too!! It was my turn to let out a gasp or surprise and pleasure, and I even had to stop for a while to check what was going on! But that amazing feeling spurred me on to service her pussy even more aggressively, spreading her legs even wider apart!
Old 01-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Susan kept on moaning even though she had her mouth full, as I continued to lick her down below. This went on for several minutes, and I was still enjoying it very much, but Susan decided to change things up. She stopped sucking me and got up in bed onto a kneeling position, looking down on me. She had her knees on either sides of my shoulders. Then, with a smile. she jammed her pussy into my face. The moaning started again as she started to force-feed me, and I didn't mind the slightly dominatrix treatment one bit! I licked and sucked and swallowed until my tongue and jaw were sore, and then I licked and sucked some more! Anything to pleasure this lovely landlady of mine.

Susan: Oh oh oh my god, this is so good! I can't believe it!

She got up once more, and this time she positioned her pussy just above my erection and started fucking me for the second time that afternoon.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tk888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Keep them coming
Old 01-09-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
GaryAblett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, camping here
Old 02-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
BerniceLiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 02-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

great story TS! Keep it up bro!
Old 02-09-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

continued...

So we did end up having a nap after all, after that second session. Not sure whether it was because I was too tired, or if that bed was really that comfortable, but I slept right into the evening with Susan. When I woke up, she was already getting dressed and ready to go buy us dinner.

Susan: What would you like for dinner, hun? You can relax here while I go and buy...

Me: Erm... anything will do. You decide.

Susan: Don't be naughty and wait for me to be back, okay? After dinner, you can have me for dessert!

With a smirk, she left the room and I was left all alone in the master bedroom, in Susan and Uncle's bed, buck naked and just taking it all in! Damn, it felt so good!

After dinner, Susan went about her usual routine of cleaning and tidying up the place, and I watched her from the living room sofa. No, I was not naked; I had shorts and a t-shirt on. And Susan was in her big-T, coz that's the most comfortable to do housework in, according to her.

to be continued...

Last edited by susansloverboy; 03-09-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
eaiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, please keep going!
Old 03-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

I found it odd that it aroused me to see her like that, fully clothed, doing the housework, despite already seeing her naked for most of the afternoon. Perhaps it was an instant flashback to the time when I first moved in - peeping at her clean she when she bent down to mop the floor, or when her skirt rode up too high when she was reaching for high up places.

And now that she was in her big T, it was easy to see her cleavage when she bent down even slightly - the large openings of the clothing just revealed everything. I could very clearly see her cream-coloured bra, which was straining to hold her huge bosom. And the thin material of the big T made her pantyline visible when she bent over and her buttocks were thrust toward me. I wondered if both Susan and Uncle knew this all the while she was dressed like that after I had moved in. After all, there was many instances when I was in the living room when Susan was doing the housework.

I just sat there and enjoyed the view. Susan seemed oblivious to all of this, until she moved closer to where I was sitting...
Old 03-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

I often had views likes these when Susan was going her housework...
Old 03-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Wh1Huay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, thanks
Old 03-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Susan: Oh my god, are you eyeing my chest while I was cleaning up?

She had caught me staring when she looked up at me. My gaze moved from her chest area to her face. And I had a naughty smile on.

Me: Yeah, looking at how sexy you are when you are doing housework loh. Plus, I love when you are wearing!

Susan stood back up straight and looked down at her own clothes.

Susan: Huh, these? These are what i usually wear...

Me: I know... and you look fantastic in them! Especially with that bra you're wearing!

Susan actually pulled at her neckline to inspect the bra she is on. He smiled a little.

Susan: Oh... so that's what you were really looking at! My bra and my cleavage, right?

I didn't answer her; just smiled wider and nodded slightly.

Susan: You naughty boy!! Well then... keep enjoying bah! I will still take a few minutes more...

Suddenly a thought came into my mind - I thought back to the time she took my shorts off while I was still doing weights. I decided to get back at her...

Me: Sure... but...

Susan stopped and looked at me again.

Me: How about you continue your housework... but take off that big T of yours?

There was an instant look of surprise on Susan's face. And she had her hands at her hips, as if saying 'what in the hell?!'.

I kept my smile and my composure on.

Me: Now that would be really, really sexy... and...

Susan: And dessert for your eyes, right?

Me: Well... yes... but it'll also be more cooling for you too, right?

I kept smiling. It was indeed a hot evening.

Then at last, Susan started to smile. And without saying a word, she held her hands up high, above her head, giving me a clear signal...

I strode towards her and lifted her big T slowly from the bottom - revealing her thighs, hips, panties, tummy, bra, cleavage till it was totally off. Her hands came back down on her hips, as if to let me admire her body for a second.

Susan: There.. better? Can I get back to my cleaning?

Again, I just smiled and nodded, like some snobbish reaction of my victory. I had conquered Uncle's bed, and now I have conquered Susan (well, in a different sort of way, you know).

I watched as Susan's cleavage and buttocks bounced and jiggled as she moved around the house that evening. Oh, what nice large breasts she has!!
Old 03-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Some other examples of views which I enjoyed when I was living at Susan's place...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1