The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
I just want to know who feels like a better gf? Besides the action, were there any dating parts with either of the ladies?
There was no comparison actually, when it comes to 'girlfriend material' - it was definitely Susan. However, it was unfair to compare because I spent so much more time with her compared to Irene. I also got to know Susan first, and lived in her house.
She really took care of me and tended to almost my every need. That was one of the main reasons I was so attracted to her in the first place.
There were many dating moments with Susan, but were left out in my story, coz I thought it might be too boring. Perhaps I should write more on those?
Old 15-09-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by astran View Post
I wanna know more about how she moans compared to Irene. How she reacts just as she's about to come. You understand, just for...research purposes
Susan's moans were more 'womanly', if that makes sense. Irene's, on the other hand was more 'girly' and playful.

Susan usually makes those deeper sounding moans when she's about to cum, and sometimes ends with slightly higher pitched ones when she does.
Old 15-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
robobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Landlady

Nice story TS, please continue
Old 16-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Continued...

The longer I watched Susan cleaning the place in only her underwear, the more aroused I got. Her jiggling bottom, her swaying breasts, and the slight glint of perspiration on her skin made her look oh so sexy! And then there was that matching cream-coloured bra and panties!!

But soon, she was done with her work, and she returned to sit beside me.

Susan: You naughty boy! Do you know how strange it is to do housework in only my underwear? I am so not used to walking around the house like that, you know?!

Me: But you looked so sexy! And... and I liked it a lot!

Susan: Oh you... you win, you win!

There was her trademark smile again. And an idea came to me...

Me: How about you cool down first before taking a bath?

Susan: Good idea...

Me: And while you do that, why not let me... give you a good massage to relax?

Susan: Oh... that sounds... nice...

I started massaging her neck and shoulders gently, and heard her make a sigh...

Me: Hmmm, but I think these straps are in the way...

And Susan immediately started to pull them down for me. She tilted her head towards me, but her eyes were closed. I began moving lower and lower, until I reached her bra. Without me saying anything, she reached back to unhook it.

Susan: Keep going, baby... feels so good...

And I did. I went downwards to her lower back, and she began to moan - softly and slowly. Clearly she was enjoying the massage. I went lower...

And again without a word, Susan slipped off her panties and proceeded to lay down on the sofa, facedown.

Susan: Do my buttocks, baby...

My horny hands grabbed at the opportunity and worked her buttocks real good, working downwards and inwards, towards her...

Susan: Just do what you want...enter me if you want, baby...

At the same time as saying this, Susan spread her thighs slightly, and let out another moan. My fingers inched closer and closer to her pussy, and soon, I slipped one inside her.

Susan arched her buttocks upwards to allow easier access into her. And I added another finger, slowly increasing the rhythm of my finger-fucking. My other hand kept on working her buttocks and lower back. Her moaning became more intense. She was getting so wet. I was getting so hard.

I got into a kneeling position, and Susan felt it. She raised her arched back up even higher, and she yanked at my shorts, exposing my erection.

Susan: Massage my inside... now!

That was when my penis replaced my fingers' position, and I fucked Susan for the third time that Friday...
Old 16-09-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tk888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Keep them cumming
Old 16-09-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 16-09-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more to the story, great work TS.
Old 16-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tk888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
There was no comparison actually, when it comes to 'girlfriend material' - it was definitely Susan. However, it was unfair to compare because I spent so much more time with her compared to Irene. I also got to know Susan first, and lived in her house.
She really took care of me and tended to almost my every need. That was one of the main reasons I was so attracted to her in the first place.
There were many dating moments with Susan, but were left out in my story, coz I thought it might be too boring. Perhaps I should write more on those?
Yes please
Old 16-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
enjoylifefulles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if this story become a movie...i m sure will be huge box office..
Old 16-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ravindrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support!
Old 17-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep the updates coming, really like your story ts.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
piazooka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here
Old 17-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Huanron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! hope to read more
Old 17-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

mmmm.... v nice!!! ughh uhhh
Old 17-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DaRoughy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep cumming!
Advert Space Available