The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
'The quality we have makes us responsible for being successful and I told the players before the game, "We are not the Harlem Globetrotters, we play for results." I loved how we fought for it.'

Just gotta luv Klopp

Big shout out to Coutinho, never doubted your commitment to the Reds shirt the moment the summer transfer window closed, Little Magician

Also credit to Mignolet for going from zero to hero

Important win, considering all the other "big" clubs (save for Arsenal who play on Monday night) won last night.
Yes, I watched Klopp post-match interview and was quite impressive. He was bombarded too.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 24-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 24-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Do you agree with this player's ratings?

Player ratings
Leicester: Schmeichel (6), Simpson (6), Morgan (6), Maguire (7), Chilwell (7), Albrighton (6), Ndidi (6), King (6), Mahrez (5), Vardy (8), Okazaki (7)

Subs: Gray (7), Slimani (6), Iheanacho (6)

Liverpool: Mignolet (7), Gomez (6), Matip (6), Lovren (6), Moreno (6), Wijnaldum (6), Henderson (8), Can (7), Salah (7), Coutinho (9), Firmino (7).

Subs: Milner (6), Sturridge (7), Oxlade-Chamberlain (6)

Man of the match: Philippe Coutinho
Old 24-09-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily Ah Gong never watch the game . This game is definitely not for those who got weak hearts and high blood pressure. Ah Gong still don't know why Liverpool's defence is still so bad . Liverpool really lucky to get 3 points. Knn that headless chicken is still headless chicken . No impact at all in the game . But overall Ah Gong like the result .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield2017 View Post
Do you agree with this player's ratings?

Player ratings
Leicester: Schmeichel (6), Simpson (6), Morgan (6), Maguire (7), Chilwell (7), Albrighton (6), Ndidi (6), King (6), Mahrez (5), Vardy (8), Okazaki (7)

Subs: Gray (7), Slimani (6), Iheanacho (6)

Liverpool: Mignolet (7), Gomez (6), Matip (6), Lovren (6), Moreno (6), Wijnaldum (6), Henderson (8), Can (7), Salah (7), Coutinho (9), Firmino (7).

Subs: Milner (6), Sturridge (7), Oxlade-Chamberlain (6)

Man of the match: Philippe Coutinho
Mignolet (6), Lovren (5), Hendo (7), Couti (8), Firmino (6).
Coutinho was good in the 1st half only, faded off in the 2nd half.
Mignolet n Lovren looked very vulnerable, seemed @any moment they will commit a mistake. Actually the whole defence sucks!
Old 24-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Perfect weekend for Liverpool.

Full house and all teams won.

1st team
U23
U18
Ladies

Old 24-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

What a rollercoaster match . What I have noticed is that did Mignolet really have a good game ? Glad to see the team really fought hard for the 3 points. But then few of the players really need improving. Agree with Ah Gong that the headless chicken is a headless chicken. Glad he was subed in the 2nd half. Good to see MC King improving on his match fitness and even providing as assist for Henderson to score . I hope Klopp will use him more as the main striker and drop the headless chicken to the bench . Also good to see Coutinho weaving his magic again for Liverpool again. Now for the next game .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-09-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Ranking Steven Gerrard's Liverpool Under-18 Squad on Their Potential

ROB LANCASTER
SEPTEMBER 22, 2017

Our youngsters are flying under a legend SG.

Hope to see them playing first team in a few years.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...heir-potential

Curtis Jones - Midfielder only 16 yrs old and invited to train with first team at Melwood.
Old 25-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Mignolet (6), Lovren (5), Hendo (7), Couti (8), Firmino (6).
Coutinho was good in the 1st half only, faded off in the 2nd half.
Mignolet n Lovren looked very vulnerable, seemed @any moment they will commit a mistake. Actually the whole defence sucks!

Mignolet ( 5)

Gomez (5) Matip ( 6) Lovren ( 4 ) Moreno (5)

Gini ( 5 ) Henderson ( 6 ) Can ( 5 )

Salah ( 8 ) Firmino ( 5 ) Coutinho ( 8 )

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

'Not a captain'

This seems to be something I see levelled at Henderson a fair bit, that he’s not the right man to wear the armband.

Heavy lies the crown, and all that.

But seriously, if not Henderson then who should? Not every captain is Steven Gerrard, or Roy Keane or Patrick Vieira for that matter.

Gary Cahill captains Chelsea, a quiet presence at the back - nowhere near as inspirational as John Terry. Manchester United’s club captain is Michael Carrick, another quiet, experienced presence. Tottenham, meanwhile, are led by goalkeeper Hugo Lloris - not exactly the type of player to take a game by the scruff of its neck, is he?
Old 25-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Moving on up

Old 25-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

21-man travelling party for Tuesday's clash in Moscow

Old 25-09-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp spoke so much about putting faith into his players . Spoke so much that he can write a book on defence. But the point is the results speaks for itself.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Jurgen Klopp gets chance to unleash Liverpool's 'Fab Four'

Klopp's appears to finally get the chance to unleash his preferred starting line-up

BYANDY KELLY
12:40, 25 SEP 2017UPDATED16:19, 25 SEP 2017

Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool manager cuts Spartak Moscow news conference short

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp cut short his Champions League news conference in Moscow on Monday, describing it as a "waste of time".

Klopp, whose side face Spartak Moscow at 19:45 BST on Tuesday, was asked if he was in love with any of his players.

It was a reference to Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino saying he loved striker Harry Kane on Saturday.

"I am really impressed that we're in a Champions League press conference and talking about this," said the German.

Klopp, who became frustrated while his answer was being translated into Russian, added: "I really don't understand the business any more."

He cut the translator off, saying his question and answer "were not important for Russia".

Before leaving the room, ending the 11-minute news conference, he added: "It was just an English thing. Pochettino loves Kane and who do I love? That's the question? A waste of time."

Liverpool drew their opening Group E match 2-2 with Sevilla at Anfield, while Spartak conceded a late equaliser in a 1-1 draw at Maribor.
Old 26-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Klopp spoke so much about putting faith into his players . Spoke so much that he can write a book on defence. But the point is the results speaks for itself.
“It’s obvious we concede too many, there’s no doubt (yeah, conceded 18 goals over 10 games in all competitions). That’s really hard for me,” Klopp told reporters.

“Usually, I‘m a really good defensive coach, but obviously that has worked not too well so far.

“We will be fine. It’s how it is. I have faith, not only offensive, but in our squad,” the German said, adding that only the 5-0 defeat to Manchester City earlier this month was hard to recover from.

”Sometimes you need a punch in the face and we have had already a few -- not too hard. Manchester City was hard, that was the only one.

“We were not really on the floor, but we always got up. We are here and we play good football. I like the shape we play.”

Anyways, hope to see us beat Spartak tonight, better yet without conceding any goals for a change!!

Oh and does anybody out there like the theme intro song for the CL matches? The Champions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1