The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 01-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Hahaha.. bro chill la.. u got 1000 over points... who ever zapping you won’t affect your account much..
macam a fly buzzing arnd your head.. irritating but barable..
haha true oso, juz tot we can share and live in harmony...
rather than flame, troll and zap each other...
dun understand these pple...
Old 01-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Oh well Tats part n parcel of forum life lar. Ups u lar ok keke
haha tks bro, yupz understand...
Old 03-10-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joepd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Rylan from sammybabes?
Old 03-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok know that this is a place where we rate on FL .. just wanted to ask though - if u guys lend any money to a girl that you guys know for a Long time and she doesn’t return it despite numerous msg what are the avenues avaliable to get back the money ??
Old 03-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 11
TwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud ofTwentySeven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger0201 View Post
Ok know that this is a place where we rate on FL .. just wanted to ask though - if u guys lend any money to a girl that you guys know for a Long time and she doesn’t return it despite numerous msg what are the avenues avaliable to get back the money ??
In sg if no iou u need go thru legal means and very troublesome most of the time the cost and time will exceed what u lend. Unless unless u tell me u lend alot, if u lend fl den jus treat as a lesson and say byebye ba...
Old 03-10-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwentySeven View Post
In sg if no iou u need go thru legal means and very troublesome most of the time the cost and time will exceed what u lend. Unless unless u tell me u lend alot, if u lend fl den jus treat as a lesson and say byebye ba...

Tq bro .. but I’m determined to go whatever lengths to get this money back .. even if exceed the amount lent ..
Old 03-10-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Tq bro .. but I’m determined to go whatever lengths to get this money back .. even if exceed the amount lent ..

Any black and white to prove that? A reply from her acknowledging that she indeed borrow the money may also work. Speak with your lawyer for any possible course of legal action.

If no black and white, its hard to do anything.
Sometimes the lesson learned is more valuable than the money lost.

On a side note, bro Havanna Slicks, tried any recent Armani chicks?
Old 03-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwentySeven View Post
i think bro ranger said he lend to a girl he knew a long time,
could be not FL... juz normal female friend...
Old 03-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Any black and white to prove that? A reply from her acknowledging that she indeed borrow the money may also work. Speak with your lawyer for any possible course of legal action.

Yup have all the black and white and acknowledgment that she took the money as well ..
Old 04-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
oldtimereader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup have all the black and white and acknowledgment that she took the money as well ..

Lucky you. As for me, I had thrown away all the bank transfer slips and did not save any msgs of acknowledgment from her......
Old 04-10-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post

haha too many girls too little time, i can only spare one slot a week...
may bros who try share some FR, i like the onli one touring dome 4 niah...
Old 04-10-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

met up with Summer (Honeybabes, HB) last week...
she was wearing black & white striped dress and nude undies...

met in lobby, not exactly a big hotel but definitely eyes were on her,
from the reception, to other guests, even from the lift to the room
the cleaning uncle was checking her out, he shld be thinking u lucky guy... lol

Summer is chio with sharp features, as recommended by Bro HB,
kudos to him for slotting me in even though it was an awkward timing...
She can be GND shy shy and can be party girl (not lianish) as seen in her pics, very versatile...

reached rm, took turns to shower, wrap towel, sum petting tcss develop feelings...
action start DFK, got braces i dare not tongue fight too fierce...
sum catbath, change to 69, BBBJ strong suction, can feel every stroke...
starting i was painting juz the clit, like not much feeling, i stuck one finger in...
mmm, start to moan, she likes it, i tried to do the cometh action, rubbing the G spot...
oooh aaah start to come out, nice...

this room is quite interesting with a large swivel mirror so u can position it to any angle u wan...
so i turn it to face the bed for various positions...
Summer is quite shy, during positions which come face to face, she will turn her head one side...
so cant really make out her facial expressions... but from the shy shy dun wan dun wan moans,
i believe she is enjoying it, some positions which i can reach her clit, i tried to rub
togther with the thrusting, she moans even louder...
pt to note during thrusting, she will rock to your rhythm, so u need not thrust so much
but it will reach the same long stroke effect, plus pts there, less work for me...

just when we finished all the action, ding dong, i jumped up tot wad happened,
it was the cleaning uncle, bros if go that hotel rem to put the DND sign...
summore he ding dong straightaway swipe keycard want to come in liao,
must be he purposely tot can catch sum action but heng ah we were done liao got wrap towel...
else zaogeng or worse halfway in action bery malu...

She can be abit inexperienced, good for those who like to take initiative rather than be serviced...

paid and left a happy man...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 04-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
oldtimereader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

To bro Ranger, if you have read my PM, do reply. Need your advice/help as I am facing the same problem. Just have a hunch that we might be dealing with the same lady.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimereader View Post
To bro Ranger, if you have read my PM, do reply. Need your advice/help as I am facing the same problem. Just have a hunch that we might be dealing with the same lady.
Ah how is the lady ? Can expose here to warn pple too
Old 04-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
HoneybabeSG is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
met up with Summer (Honeybabes, HB) last week...
she was wearing black & white striped dress and nude undies...

met in lobby, not exactly a big hotel but definitely eyes were on her,
from the reception, to other guests, even from the lift to the room
the cleaning uncle was checking her out, he shld be thinking u lucky guy... lol

Summer is chio with sharp features, as recommended by Bro HB,
kudos to him for slotting me in even though it was an awkward timing...
She can be GND shy shy and can be party girl (not lianish) as seen in her pics, very versatile...

reached rm, took turns to shower, wrap towel, sum petting tcss develop feelings...
action start DFK, got braces i dare not tongue fight too fierce...
sum catbath, change to 69, BBBJ strong suction, can feel every stroke...
starting i was painting juz the clit, like not much feeling, i stuck one finger in...
mmm, start to moan, she likes it, i tried to do the cometh action, rubbing the G spot...
oooh aaah start to come out, nice...

this room is quite interesting with a large swivel mirror so u can position it to any angle u wan...
so i turn it to face the bed for various positions...
Summer is quite shy, during positions which come face to face, she will turn her head one side...
so cant really make out her facial expressions... but from the shy shy dun wan dun wan moans,
i believe she is enjoying it, some positions which i can reach her clit, i tried to rub
togther with the thrusting, she moans even louder...
pt to note during thrusting, she will rock to your rhythm, so u need not thrust so much
but it will reach the same long stroke effect, plus pts there, less work for me...

just when we finished all the action, ding dong, i jumped up tot wad happened,
it was the cleaning uncle, bros if go that hotel rem to put the DND sign...
summore he ding dong straightaway swipe keycard want to come in liao,
must be he purposely tot can catch sum action but heng ah we were done liao got wrap towel...
else zaogeng or worse halfway in action bery malu...

She can be abit inexperienced, good for those who like to take initiative rather than be serviced...

paid and left a happy man...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Glad to knw that you have enjoyed the session v SUMMER. Sincerest gratitude for this fr you have given.
Many thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1