The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
I think BFashion usually get very mediocore or mix review. I prefer BlokM and other small spa for service oriented. You can always consider WeChat find a suitable girl near your hotel come to you!
WeChat I think it is a draw of luck...
BLokM I do not think is nearer. Also my impression (may be wrong), the girls are older and less attractive...
Old 29-09-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
WeChat I think it is a draw of luck...
BLokM I do not think is nearer. Also my impression (may be wrong), the girls are older and less attractive...
People say Wechat sux who assume girls exactly like photo and don't know how to search or screen from real and fakes. Generally i never had big issue but i know to to tell real and fake.

In BlokM yes have older ones, but service come with experience and i never have problem finding young gems if you take effort to search.
Too many people these days expect the best of everything without having to put any effort or work. If that is your expectation just goto Alexis you satisfied almost 100% of the time.
Old 29-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Too many people these days expect the best of everything without having to put any effort or work. If that is your expectation just goto Alexis you satisfied almost 100% of the time.
That is why we need experience Bros like you to guide! Anyway, if no time I Guess have to spend $$ for good experience. Alexis is ex, I understand. Is the spa a good place to go even in the afternoon?
Old 29-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That is why we need experience Bros like you to guide! Anyway, if no time I Guess have to spend $$ for good experience. Alexis is ex, I understand. Is the spa a good place to go even in the afternoon?
That is why brown brothers like me quit Classic and Travel Hotel. The pavement outside is just unwalkable! It is simply atrocious! Worse than the Pakistan backward village that I grew up in!

I will just stick with Alexis and Malioboro.

I think the dancers at Malio are always nicer overall than at KC. However, I've never taken a dancer from either place other than to get their phone numbers to come to my house, so I don't know the prices of the dancers. I do know that the regular sex girls at KC are close to half the price of the girls at Malioboro (600 k compared to 1 juta). I haven't been to KC in a while so I believe you when you say the current crop is not good, but I did visit Malioboro recently and there were not many girls there who justified the 1 juta 1 hour short time price tag. It goes in cycles. Sometimes there are stunners at one place or another around town. If I were in town a few days, I would absolutely go to Malio over KC.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I've only been a handful times but clever enough to know how to search for infos n apply logical sense to things. You know these things too yet still to paiseh to do the things and keep spraying q's. Think you just need find someone hold your hand in town Maybe ask Smoothy below as i think he looking friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm00thy View Post
That is why brown brothers like me quit Classic and Travel Hotel. The pavement outside is just unwalkable! It is simply atrocious! Worse than the Pakistan backward village that I grew up in! I will just stick with Alexis and Malioboro.
The way you talk, you remind me of the Roti Prata man in my food center. Yes, he talk like expert in life and everything, but end of the day i'm not really wanting take life lessons from man making my $1.50 egg prata every morning
Old 29-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe ask Smoothy below as i think he looking friends.
No problem if any one is looking for a Pakistani friend.

Quote:
The way you talk, you remind me of the Roti Prata man in my food center. Yes, he talk like expert in life and everything, but end of the day i'm not really wanting take life lessons from man making my $1.50 egg prata every morning
Woah what a racist comment!
Old 29-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

More FR and less racy comments. Here we go.

Indian guys normally prefer bigger women with whiter skin and bigger noses, so you may want to check out the girls at DeLeila in FX Sudirman 8th floor. The women there are exactly the type of girls Indian and Arabic men go for. Especially if you like Moroccan women. If you stay at Harris Suites FX Sudirman, you can walk there in 2 minutes. It's closer to South Jakarta than North Jakarta, but you will likely fall in love the first night at DeLeila and not need to travel elsewhere.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!

Any bro up for some mongering 3-5th Oct?
Old 30-09-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Jakarta from 8 to 14 Oct. anyone will be there for meetup?
Old 03-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Manfromeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was looking for a massage in JKT and decided to go to My Place Spa in Senayan despite the several negative posts in this forum. It was a Monday evening so was rather empty. The counter lady tried to push the Presidential suite and when that failed the VIP one. I settled for the standard room. But agreed on the 2.15 hours package. All-in IDR 905,000. Having read about the potential additional charges I insisted on getting the charges clarified. Happy to say that there was no nasty surprise.

The massage itself was quite good. The girl was pretty and put a lot of effort in the massage. It felt very genuine. One concern was that the rooms were open near the ceiling so noises from other rooms came through. I don't speak Bahasa so has asked for someone who could speak some English. After some time I felt like taking a leak. Rather than do it in the shower area I wanted to go to the toilet. The girl arranged for shorts and a robe which I thought was nice of them.

20 minutes to go was when the hand job started. She used oil and gentle tugging. Which prolonged the enjoyment. I suggested she take off her top but she asked for 1 million. Got it down to IDR 400,000 but I felt that was too much for a 5 minutes show. I could feel her over her clothes though without paying extra. No chance of getting her to take off her pants.

Overall a nice experience. IDR 951,000, including the tea, for a 135 minutes massage with a HJ is not cheap but would have cost much more in Singapore. There was a 90 min option as well for around IDR 550,000. Maybe next time I go for that.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mbva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Westin lately, some time available at around 5.30pm. Google Maps indicated ride to Grand Wijaya should take 30-40mins, ended up only reached at 7pm via BlueBird taxi! Bummer...

Anyway target was D'Heaven Spa. First time here. Asked for "all-in" 90min package at ground floor lobby; was given a wrist tag and sent to first floor. Another lobby, this time to select room (Deluxe vs VIP) and "therapist". Only 2 remaining and was shown their photo from iPhone after requesting for it. Chose #32 "Lupita".

Went to a waiting lounge, a few other customers waiting and smoking. After around 15mins, a nice girl came and lead me to the room.

Lupita came, sweet Indon. Average height, face a little plain, reasonable body. She helped me disrobed before getting naked herself. Naked massage is SOP here.

First stop is face down for "stepping" massage. Not too bad. Then the usual massage, front and back; mainly on the thighs. Finger will brush again balls once a while. But since I asked up front for "all-in", she didn't have to "tempt" me... Haha, yet there were slight teasing... "Wah, sudah keras?".

Then a short stint of "petik mangga" - basically I was on my knees doggie style, and she was behind me playing with my balls gently. Again, this was probably more as a prelude for negotiations of extra services - not necessary for my case. After just a few minutes, she patted my backside and said "that's all, time for sex!"

Shower first, me alone first, then her. Although only glass panel separating the shower from the mattress, and she gave noticed she needed to pee first. So first class view of her squatting, peeing and cleaning up, all the while she sometimes looked at me and smiled "shyly".

Onto action, no BJ, I started on top and ducking her nipples. She moaned a bit, then I requested for DATY. She's ok for a short while. Close shaven, no smell nor taste, nice.

Cap-on, went missionary first. She was moaning a little, then intensify, then she exclaimed "Keluar sudah!" She came? Maybe just to stoke my ego. No prob, still enjoying myself. She then did cowgirl for a while before the phone rang. Standard SOP indicating 15mins left for the session.

She had to break contact to answer the phone, so we resumed back to missionary, and I trusted deeply until cum. Nice!

Washed up separately (again, she squated and let me have full view of her clean-up), IDR100,000 tips. Went back down lobby, additional payment about IDR750,000.

I'm not good at rating x/10; quite standard, nice moaning, above average.

Cab back to hotel, another 45mins. Man, Jakarta macet...
Old 04-10-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!

At Malio last night. Been long time since I last visited jkt and mongering. Cover charge is waived off once you take the package. One thing to take note though whatever price quoted are subject to S&T. Room for the deed is 35%. If u take the girl 900k, 400k is for room and subject to 35%. The balance 500k for girl is nett. All drinks at club are subject to 30%. So whatever you intend to order gotta keep mental calculation of total bill.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Any like minded brown brothers in jakarta this weekend? I am interested to check out CJs again.

The last ladies night I went to CJs was absolutely packed, but was more of a sausage fest than a good night to find hot talent. The only night at BATS where girls get in free is Sunday night.

Blok M is still a free lance option. X2 also has girls who will approach you for free lance action, but most of the girls there are not hookers. Honestly, the best free lance action these days is on phone apps.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm00thy View Post
Any like minded brown brothers in jakarta this weekend?
why you asking your brown bros only? planning some kinda Brown sausage party like below?

Old 05-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
why you asking your brown bros only? planning some kinda Brown sausage party like below?
Hahaha what's up with the Paki topic these days?
Too many brownies in Jakarta meh?

Mostly 90% are local cheongsters.
I see ang mohs more than Indians/Pakistanis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1