The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife Miyuki

Love too

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 06-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
Prettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Yes !!! ... finally able to return you back bro
LOL. I feel the same way

Interesting thread btw.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
Thank you for your points. Thanks to Steventan, all friends now see one more of my wife's skin....

Steventan, please bang my wife from behind if you ever meet us in Japan.

i would like to but there will be too many guys queueing up to bang her.
sigh..
Old 06-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
.... all friends now see one more of my wife's skin....

Such an inviting pose, I am assured that the queue will be very long.

Happen to be my favourite position also.Upz.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 18
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

I wonder how many friend here see my wife, and touch his penis for his pleasure... I love to her how you think of my wife and how you masterbate watching her nude especially those photo taken by my boss...

Many younger Miyuki photo are taken by my boss while I was sent to business trip by him to keep her alone at home.... Sometime he took her to bed while kids are in next room according to my wife...
Old 07-09-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thank you for your points. Thanks to Steventan, all friends now see one more of my wife's skin....

Ahhh! Can I do that too?
Old 07-09-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the invite,
Behind great, which opening?
Old 07-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 13
Ynwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Me too. Wanna be her best friend
Upped bro. Thanks
Old 07-09-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Thank you sir! Miyuki called me this morning and told me about the goodbye party she did for the temp teacher. I will tell you more in a few days.

It started with 12 teachers at 6 pm ending just her and the temp teacher around 1 am.... I can only tell you two things now... One was french kissing and the other thing was Miyuki went home without bra...
Old 07-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:
I wonder how many friend here see my wife, and touch his penis for his pleasure... I love to her how you think of my wife and how you masterbate watching her nude especially those photo taken by my boss...
I think almost everyone do it hahah

You are very lucky guy. Every pic you add she looks more and more stunning.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lostinpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miyuki is fantastic

Last edited by lostinpark; 08-09-2018 at 08:50 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-09-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

I am about to return to Japan from India.

So about the goodbye party for her temp teacher (former student of her). At 2nd place, there was an small earthquake so they ended party early. As he walked with Miyuki to send her to nearest station, he asked for one more place for drink. It was around 11 pm.

He took her to a small and dark club only for couple. Miyuki told me seat was so small and two side so closely. He ordered cooktail which was good yet very strong. Miyuki was almost sleeping on sofa by midnight and he asked if she needed air.... She felt not comfortable with so much drink and he carried her to a park near by where he started to kiss her...

She could not fight to mens power and he kept french kissing her lips and his hands were groping her breasts...

Old 10-09-2018, 11:01 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am about to return to Japan from India.

So about the goodbye party for her temp teacher (former student of her). At 2nd place, there was an small earthquake so they ended party early. As he walked with Miyuki to send her to nearest station, he asked for one more place for drink. It was around 11 pm.

He took her to a small and dark club only for couple. Miyuki told me seat was so small and two side so closely. He ordered cooktail which was good yet very strong. Miyuki was almost sleeping on sofa by midnight and he asked if she needed air.... She felt not comfortable with so much drink and he carried her to a park near by where he started to kiss her...

She could not fight to mens power and he kept french kissing her lips and his hands were groping her breasts...

i am imagining now too.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very amazing as Miyuki titis or nipples keep changing big small or small to big like transformer. like one of the bro here said take one newspaper photo it. this is totally a framed up story, there are many photos from the JP website for everyone to download and make a story like this.

i am sure some fellow here can download all the nipples and compare one to one , from there u know what i am trying to say. Good night!!!
Old 11-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 17
battlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Me too. Wanna be her best friend
contributed my power to u!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1