The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 31-03-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 31-03-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 0
PeterLokeLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPeterLokeLoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterLokeLoke View Post
Was recommended by my friend to go for master Lee theapy for my premature ejaculation and halfway softening during sex.

Immediately after the theraphy, found my urinating was smoother then before and was having morning rections for the next few days. I will be making appointment with her again to restore my power.

highly recommended theraphy for man in forties like me.
This was my 3rd visit to Materr JJ.

Premature ejaculation and softening lit bro have improved. Didi has became thicker and longer, this is not psychological effect, it was the comment from my wife.

I will return monthly for the maintenance purpose.
Old 31-03-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster (A)

Old 31-03-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster (A)

Available for Appointment.
Old 31-03-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
b1gj0hn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterb1gj0hn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Juagen Talks

went for appt today, first time, so some silly mistake,
don drink coffee or heavy meal 3hr before treatment(90min session).

when sifu say qigong treatment, I was a little bit skeptical.

sifu take pulse reading from both hand, then check my tongue, then proceed to ask a list of questions,
then the diagnosis was my spleen and heart energy weak.
so started with guasha on my back at the spleen position then systematically
proceed to inspect the linkages to the spleen and find blockages
then the qigong started, sifu say reason she keep to 3 appt per day to protect her health, her qigong got limit
she started on my left buttock, the feeling is quite startling it feels like those hot stones feels really hot but not pain,
and it slowly spread up to my shoulders. I thought it might be a heated bed but when she remove her hands the feeling stop,
and the rest of the bed was cool to the touch. confirmed her qigong treatment is the real thing.
then the next part is those blockages then cannot clear she use the massage technique to slowly break those open,
really damn painful(she say if come 11am session will be less pain as the body just wakeup).
she recommended some chinese medicine to take to reduce the heatiness and to avoid tonic(eg. ginseng) for the time being,
and most probably if I obedient 3 session can cure.

additional info
  1. the next session do not exceed 10days.
  2. talking to another bro who also went for treatment, he said his experience was not painful at all, so in my case it was because of poor health with many blockages.
  3. my lover also commented that my didi more strong, and amount of sperm increase, "you keep to feed fish?" i almost died laughing.
  4. the number of times i go release water like reduce, i guess each time is more smoothe and empty completely

Last edited by b1gj0hn; 17-04-2024 at 06:56 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 01-04-2024, 07:22 AM
Samster (A)

Old 01-04-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gj0hn View Post
went for appt today, first time, so some silly mistake,
don drink coffee or heavy meal 3hr before treatment(90min session).

when sifu say qigong treatment, I was a little bit skeptical.

sifu take pulse reading from both hand, then check my tongue, then proceed to ask a list of questions,
then the diagnosis was my spleen and heart energy weak.
so started with guasha on my back at the spleen position then systematically
proceed to inspect the linkages to the spleen and find blockages
then the qigong started, sifu say reason she keep to 3 appt per day to protect her health, her qigong got limit
she started on my left buttock, the feeling is quite startling it feels like those hot stones feels really hot but not pain,
and it slowly spread up to my shoulders. I thought it might be a heated bed but when she remove her hands the feeling stop,
and the rest of the bed was cool to the touch. confirmed her qigong treatment is the real thing.
then the next part is those blockages then cannot clear she use the massage technique to slowly break those open,
really damn painful(she say if come 11am session will be less pain as the body just wakeup).
she recommended some chinese medicine to take to reduce the heatiness and to avoid tonic(eg. ginseng) for the time being,
and most probably if I obedient 3 session can cure.
Thank you brother for your genuine report.

Your back treatment is not Guasha but was the qigong treatment with a small tool. This is to clear the blockages and Lipoma at your back.

The pains at your thigh areas because of the diploma developed in them. Due to the sizes of the diploma, more strength was use to clear them. The next visit you will feel less or no pain when they are eliminated.

Last edited by bellbell; 01-04-2024 at 10:29 AM.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster (A)

Old 01-04-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster (A)

Old 01-04-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster (A)

Old 02-04-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster (A)

Old 02-04-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster (A)

Old 02-04-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1