The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
AssRim69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Which MP still have Happy Ending

Can any bro recommend. Thanks
Old 19-10-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which MP still have Happy Ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssRim69 View Post
Think u shud ask which MP does not hv happy ending? ..
Old 20-10-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Think u shud ask which MP does not hv happy ending? ..
Well said.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
I would be more interested in which spas have super happy ending. That answer would be more of a closely guarded secret
Old 20-10-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mg01feb02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro’s which Tcm do happy ending pls?
Old 20-10-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
If Spas = Cat1 joints, then no super happy ending available or allowed. Have to go elsewhere.

For Super Happy ending, can refer to the sponsored posts in the forum : go visit, post FRs and make everyone happy.
The thing is sponsored posts tend to be the common places where everyone know the extend of services offered. There are however some spas which offer super happy endings that do not wish to advertise at all. These are the hidden gems.
Old 20-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
But anyone sharing hidden gems will get silenced.
So the sharing happens elsewhere, and the enjoyment continues.

There is absolutely no incentive or motivation to share hidden gems here : bulk of the people did not bother to even up the points of the guy sharing the contact, or to post a FR, as a form of recognition.

Always remember that hidden gems are uncovered by someome who spent his precious time, money and proteins to explore, and stepping on landmines.
Once gems are found, why should the guy share, when he has nothing to gain but increased difficulty to book the gem ?
Thank you for sharing your contacts, Uncle NotYoungMan, I have upped you.
Old 20-10-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Always remember that hidden gems are uncovered by someome who spent his precious time, money and proteins to explore, and stepping on landmines.
Once gems are found, why should the guy share, when he has nothing to gain but increased difficulty to book the gem ?
This is a true thing. It takes a lot of money and effort to venture into the unknown to discover the rare gem. We won't want to lose the gem just like that. More people know = either more people book the gem or kena raided and lost the gem. End up need to invest a lot again to find another one.
Old 26-10-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hyperbeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nowadays no more liao. Singapore is a clean city
Old 26-10-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Sound like a question AV would ask innocently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1