The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold
Re: C sec scar …. Turn on or turn off ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
For guys who have gf / partner / wife with this scar

Is this a turn on / turn off / or no diff ?

For me my wife have the scar , sometime can be a turn off but advantage is that her pussy is still fucking tight
Partner as in FB? Oh well, as long as her kids don't bother me I'm fine.

GF? The existence of that scar means she has kids. No thank you, I don't do single mums as I don't even like my own kids all that much want and want me to like other people's kids?

Ex wife had a c-sec for our 2nd, our 2nd was born in China and the scar is quite bad due to an infection she had and also the stitching broke because at week 3 she lifted and carried our eldest which in turn made 4 of the stitch points to break. After that the scar tissues became a dark reddish and looked terrible.

I told her to get some laser treatments for it as when she wore a 2 piece swimsuit such scars were unsightly.
Old 23-02-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
yoursecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima View Post
does the pussy really get loose till that isn't much feeling ?
Of course not, that's an exaggeration. Once the woman recovers, sex is still great -- plenty of pleasant friction left.

I find C-scars sexy --- means a woman who is fertile and been knocked up, which means she's had sex, not some prude.
Old 07-03-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

I find it turn off
Old 07-03-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Fuck care the scar lah
Old 12-12-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
brainteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
I prefer it covered with tattoos, however even if noticeable its okay with me, because it reminds me that i'm fucking someone's mama
Totally agreed when you know it's someone wife, doggie her hard and heard her screaming with tattoo behind, flip ontop, is someone mama and someone wife.

Shiok!
Old 12-12-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bageledhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as long as the rest of the figure is hot, who cares
Old 13-12-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

As long as pussy tight, C sec scar is not an issue.
Old 13-12-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8362 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 13-12-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't mind the C sect scar. Usually I turn it into a conversation topic and ask a little about her kid(a), how old they are and whether they are doing OK, who is taking care of them.

These questions indicate that you're a father as well and you understand what it's like to have kids.

Sex is usually better when the woman respects you, period. And yeah, in my mind a C sect scar means this woman knows the joy of being fucked till pregnant, and quite likely when she was pregnant she also enjoyed being pumped full of cum

Fucking her becomes esp steamy when I think of that
Old 13-12-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Still remember one of the best FLs I had was one that had c-sec scar, a pregnancy flabby tummy.

Put in super a lot of effort, even giving me extra rounds when I cummed too fast (she was purposely tightening her pussy when I was fucking her). Even offered to do raw with me after the 3rd sessions I went back (I rejected, but did AJ which was not offered).

I chatted with her, and she told me a lot of clients either rejected or gave her a face when they saw her tummy, and I was the only one who never gave her a face. She came to SG to earn some money to open a shop in TH, to take care of the child (husband dump her after she got pregnant)

Very nice lady, still think of her sometimes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1